Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Guide

The truth about Jesus

Jesus existed it is documented fact, do your own research online and visit Jerusalem historical sites and tell them the sites are not real and he did not exist.

So he existed which means he was either a liar, mentally unwell or he was telling the truth. A liar has no integrity, delusions do not produce miracles.
Jesus was telling the truth!

People often say I don't believe in god, if he was real why does he not show himself and tell us what to do, well he did and no one believed him! in fact they killed him.

Jesus loves you so much he died for you! he has a plan and purpose for your life before the foundation of this world was set. This plan is for you to live life abundantly, you were made for relationship with god. Humans were given dominion/authority over earth and its creation by god to go forth be fruitful and multiply. There was no sin in the world in the beginning and we were with our father Jesus.(god the father, Jesus and the holy spirit are one, like you may be a father, son and brother in one person).

However we would all agree the earth does not currently reflect the perfect creation without sin of what god firstly created, thanks to Satan/evil lying to us saying we know better than god, we don't need him!

Yes, Satan the father of lies, does exist (just look at the evil in todays world), he is our opposer and accuser and wants you to believe you are nothing more than random pond life and not sons of god. He comes to steal, kill and destroy. Stealing your god given right to a relationship with the creator which gives you peace, joy, love and all the fruits of the spirit.

You see we are born into a cursed world thanks to Satan and need a saviour to take the curse of death out of this world and restore it and us to its former glory. To give us the option of life and to know god and have a relationship with him. Jesus is the only way to god, the truth and to life. Satan has managed to convince generations he does not exist, just open your eyes to the evil in the world.

Trusting in your own assumption and opinions is best if you know everything and are god, however we fall short as humans and actually know very little, "the blind cannot lead the blind lest they fall into a ditch" it is clear we need a compass and anchor in this ship which is adrift, the anchor is Jesus.

Jesus was not religious, he did not believe in religion, so do not associate him with organised religion, he came so you "could have life and have it more abundantly" Jesus is the only gate/ portal to heaven. If you do not accept his gift of redemption you will not go to heaven as your sins will not be washed away by his blood, therefore you are full of sin which cannot be allowed into heaven for obvious reasons. On the cross an exchange was made, your sin became Jesus's sin instead, he was the sinless lamb (the only person never to sin on earth) to take on our sin.

Satan "believes in the father and shudders" knowing that if you do not accept the gift of redemption you will spend eternity without god, as you have chosen, as Satan has also chosen, this is hell, hell was never made for humans it is a prison/holding place in the universe.
Satan will do anything and everything to keep you from knowing gods love jesus, (jesus and god are one, " I and the the father are one)".

You will be on the search for truth forever and never get answers if it does not mean following Jesus, this is satans deception to distract you from the truth with your own intellect, right back to the garden of Eden, when he said to eve, "eat of this fruit and you shall be like god and know good and evil".
Jesus cannot intervene unless you ask him to due to the free will you have been given.

The good news;
Jesus will save anyone who calls upon his name and believes. Say this out loud: Ask god for forgiveness of sins and accept what Jesus did for you on the cross at Calvary, by taking on your sin so you are washed clean by the blood of the lamb, ask Jesus to come into your life. Then ask to be filled with the holy spirit (rivers of flowing water) and be lead by the holy spirit. By faith believe you have been saved. Faith is a journey, as more of your prayers are answered your faith will grow stronger. Prayer in confidence that prayers will be answered and decree gods word over your life as fact, i.e "jesus your word says you are my healer, protector and provider I thank you and decree healing over me".

God will turn your life around in the direction of your plan and purpose as the holy spirit guides you into all truth, will be your comforter and guide. You then have dominion once again over Satan through Jesus and his holy name.

Then pray, worship god through singing, dance, music, read the bible, starting with the book of john from the bible and god will talk to you through his word. You will have access to a bible, god has made sure everyone has access to his word/daily bread. Worshiping god is a powerful weapon against the enemy, if you feel down, stick worship music on and praise the lord for immediate joy!

I believe in the last days the remnant will rise up and fight against Satan and his legions of demons, as "we do not fight against flesh and blood but principalities in high places", (this is a spiritual war). If you are on the search for truth then I believe you are the remnant. Forget the truth movement you have found it! Remember Jesus loves you!
Old 26-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Deactivated Account
The Truth about Jesus is simple, he didn't died.

Another Truth is, that you are in charge if he dies back then or not. Your decision is making this.

If you make him die, because of your belief in a Vengeful God, then he cannot help you, but must sent people to you, who haven't killed him, to save you.

Where he is ? He is behind everything you have learned since you were born in the body. If you see your experiences, learnings and everything what makes you different than other bodies as a woven Coat, and when you remove this coat, what remains IS the same as Jesus is now.

The only thing that Jesus knew is, that he and His father are One, but you have forgotten this, or you are denying this oneness somehow. This oneness is not of the Body.

About Satan. Imagine Jesus as a Body, alone in the Desert.
So how can he meet Satan, if he is alone there ?

He heard a voice, in his head, telling him to do things, which he knew it would hurt him. The voice which is telling him this negative things to do, he made it.
You have this voice too, and you made this voice too. That is the definition of Satan.

But Jesus knew, that there is one voice, which is very silent, so silent that it is easily overheard, especialy because the Own voice is heard so gladly and so loudly.
So he told this Louder voice to go away, and heard to the silent voice, which was very loving. This voice was from his True Self, which is One with God. You have this silent voice too, but Probably you are ignoring it. (and i guess i do it occasionaly too)

Jesus came to take away the Sins of the World. He Showed them, as it is written in the Bible, that there is NO sin.
Whatever they understand as Sin, it was not there.

How comes ? Your Belief in Time and in Vengeance and in Death is doing this. Jesus know this, and Loves you without JUDGEMENT.
For you are powerless to UNDO things you do, but GOD is not. Somehow you do believe it.

Somehow you DO.

(when i use the word 'you' i am not addressing you Jared, but everyone who Reads my post and Have a hate thoughts, and still don't want to tell Satan good bye)
Old 28-09-2016, 02:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
Jesus existed it is documented fact, do your own research online and visit Jerusalem historical sites and tell them the sites are not real and he did not exist.

So he existed which means he was either a liar, mentally unwell or he was telling the truth. A liar has no integrity, delusions do not produce miracles.

People often say I don't believe in god, if he was real why does he not show himself and tell us what to do, well he did and no one believed him! in fact they killed him.

Jesus loves you so much he died for you! he has a plan and purpose for your life before the foundation of this world was set. This plan is for you to live life abundantly, you were made for relationship with god. Humans were given dominion/authority over earth and its creation by god to go forth be fruitful and multiply. There was no sin in the world in the beginning and we were with our father Jesus.(god the father, Jesus and the holy spirit are one, like you may be a father, son and brother in one person).

However we would all agree the earth does not currently reflect the perfect creation without sin of what god firstly created, thanks to Satan/evil lying to us saying we know better than god, we don't need him!

Yes, Satan the father of lies, does exist (just look at the evil in todays world), he is our opposer and accuser and wants you to believe you are nothing more than random pond life and not sons of god. He comes to steal, kill and destroy. Stealing your god given right to a relationship with the creator which gives you peace, joy, love and all the fruits of the spirit.

You see we are born into a cursed world thanks to Satan and need a saviour to take the curse of death out of this world and restore it and us to its former glory. To give us the option of life and to know god and have a relationship with him. Jesus is the only way to god, the truth and to life. Satan has managed to convince generations he does not exist, just open your eyes to the evil in the world.

Trusting in your own assumption and opinions is best if you know everything and are god, however we fall short as humans and actually know very little, "the blind cannot lead the blind lest they fall into a ditch" it is clear we need a compass and anchor in this ship which is adrift, the anchor is Jesus.

Jesus was not religious, he did not believe in religion, so do not associate him with organised religion, he came so you "could have life and have it more abundantly" Jesus is the only gate/ portal to heaven. If you do not accept his gift of redemption you will not go to heaven as your sins will not be washed away by his blood, therefore you are full of sin which cannot be allowed into heaven for obvious reasons. On the cross an exchange was made, your sin became Jesus's sin instead, he was the sinless lamb (the only person never to sin on earth) to take on our sin.

Satan "believes in the father and shudders" knowing that if you do not accept the gift of redemption you will spend eternity without god, as you have chosen, as Satan has also chosen, this is hell, hell was never made for humans it is a prison/holding place in the universe.
Satan will do anything and everything to keep you from knowing gods love jesus, (jesus and god are one, " I and the the father are one)".

You will be on the search for truth forever and never get answers if it does not mean following Jesus, this is satans deception to distract you from the truth with your own intellect, right back to the garden of Eden, when he said to eve, "eat of this fruit and you shall be like god and know good and evil".
Jesus cannot intervene unless you ask him to due to the free will you have been given.

The good news;
Jesus will save anyone who calls upon his name and believes. Say this out loud: Ask god for forgiveness of sins and accept what Jesus did for you on the cross at Calvary, by taking on your sin so you are washed clean by the blood of the lamb, ask Jesus to come into your life. Then ask to be filled with the holy spirit (rivers of flowing water) and be lead by the holy spirit. By faith believe you have been saved. Faith is a journey, as more of your prayers are answered your faith will grow stronger. Prayer in confidence that prayers will be answered and decree gods word over your life as fact, i.e "jesus your word says you are my healer, protector and provider I thank you and decree healing over me".

God will turn your life around in the direction of your plan and purpose as the holy spirit guides you into all truth, will be your comforter and guide. You then have dominion once again over Satan through Jesus and his holy name.

Then pray, worship god through singing, dance, music, read the bible, starting with the book of john from the bible and god will talk to you through his word. You will have access to a bible, god has made sure everyone has access to his word/daily bread. Worshiping god is a powerful weapon against the enemy, if you feel down, stick worship music on and praise the lord for immediate joy!

I believe in the last days the remnant will rise up and fight against Satan and his legions of demons, as "we do not fight against flesh and blood but principalities in high places", (this is a spiritual war). If you are on the search for truth then I believe you are the remnant. Forget the truth movement you have found it! Remember Jesus loves you!
How about we take full responsibility for our actions and stop fighting these holy wars as god intended?
Old 28-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Lorelyen

It's enlightening to read the Gospel of Thomas.

Old 28-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Nobody knows the truth about Jesus.
Many people told stories about Him but we don't know how much fact these stories contain.
None of the gospels - canon or not - were written until long after His death.
The only historical evidence that He existed is based on these stories told by His 'followers'. The Roman records of Jesus' time do not mention Him.
I believe that Jesus did exist, however I cannot prove it.
I think that He was a preacher with some radical ideas. After His death people made up stories about Him which religions adopted as fact - adding their own beliefs as being true. St Paul is a great example of this. Much of what he says goes against what Jesus Himself said.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:10 AM
Master
The truth about Jesus is that his name was not “Jesus.” His name was Yeshua, but the Greek translation of his name, and later the Latin pronunciation of that Greek translation, bought forth the English pronunciation of Jesus. I have studied the Hebrew Bible, where Yeshua is mentioned, and find it amazing how most embrace the Greek and Roman accounts of Yeshua, or Jesus as is noted in those accounts. I also recommend “The Gospel of Thomas.“
Old 28-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Ascender

Here is some alternative Jesus writings that I believe is "Truth".

Jesus/Yeshua ben yosef amazed the elders with knowledge and at the age of 13,he left for india.

Isha

"In the Himalayan fastnesses Jesus was instructed in yoga and the highest spiritual life, receiving the spiritual name"Isha," which means Lord, Master, or Ruler, a descriptive title often applied to God, as in the Isha Upanishad. Isha is also a particular title of Shiva"
" In the years He spent in the Himalayas, He attained the supreme heights of spiritual realization."

"Jesus was aware of the form and purpose of His life and death from His very birth, but it was the Indian Masters who made everything clear to Him regarding them. They promised Jesus that He would be sent a container of Himalayan Balsam to be poured upon His head by a close disciple as a sign that His death was imminent, even"at the door."When Saint Mary Magdalene performed this action in Bethany, Jesus understood the unspoken message, saying: "She is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying."

crucifixion
"Isha Natha came to India at the age of fourteen. After this he returned to his own country and began preaching. Soon after, his brutish and materialistic countrymen conspired against him and had him crucified. After crucifixion, or perhaps even before it, Isha Natha entered samadhi by means of yoga.

ressurection
"He departed into India, though it is not unlikely that He did rise up and"fly"there. This form of travel is not unknown to the Indian yogis. "

The King of Sakas and Yeshua/Isha
"When the king of the Sakas came to the Himalayas, he saw a dignified person of golden complexion wearing a long white robe. Astonished to see this foreigner, he asked, 'Who are you?' The dignified person replied in a pleasant manner: 'Know me as Son of God [Isha Putram], or Born of a Virgin [Kumarigarbhasangbhawam]. Being given to truth and penances, I preached the Dharma to the mlecchas....O King, I hail from a land far away, where there is no truth, and evil knows no limits. I appeared in the country of the mlecchas as Isha Masiha [Jesus Messiah] and I suffered at their hands. For I said unto them, '"Remove all mental and bodily impurities. Remember the Name of our Lord God. Meditate upon Him Whose abode is in the center of the sun."

http://www.adishakti.org/forum/histo...12-13-2006.htm
Old 30-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Knower

Like all religious figures, Jesus was a mystic who attained to great spiritual heights but a lot of his teachings were lost (as is the case with other religious teachings). I believe Jesus was an entity who came from the 6th density with the mission to spread the knowledge of love. Basically, he was an alien like a lot of people on earth today. Whether he received wisdom from God/ his higher self or beneficial ETs who wanted him to spread positive teachings is upto each individual according to his beliefs. But I believe his message was corrupted by the Archons (negative ETs) who introduced negative elements such as the 'fact' he died on the cross for 'our' sins. To believe this takes away all sense of responsibility for our actions which would be what the Archons would desire. If 'we' have been absolved for our sins by the blood of Christ then there's no need to do good and avoid committing sins. Some of his teachings were expunged from the bible during the Council of Nicea by the Jesuits such as the belief in reincarnation. Also what better way to control his followers than to introduce the concepts of heaven and hell and a vengeful God. If you obey the approved 'teachings' in the bible then you go to heaven, if you don't you go to hell. What a great system to control humanity!
No offence intended for anyone.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Master

AMEN. Understand it, those who have ears.

Well. Jesus himself never spoke of e.ts to come into heaven, did he? If now Jesus didnt.. It cant be the entry can it?
How do we know that e.ts are NOT fallen angels?
I had many experiences with the grey. Once upon a time. I called out to Jesus. You know what happened? Ive never seen any since. And i got immediate peace. Says alot..
Old 01-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L

The good news;

The fallen, falling prey, but then..such is life.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder