Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Suspended

We are twin flames, we are everything...I'm back to discuss The Truth

Hello friends,

I left a note on here that my journey was done and it is but I'm back to share with you what I now know and other people are learning to know because we live in miraculous times where God and Goddess are ever present in our life.

Here is what I know:

1) We are everything and always were and always will be without beginning or end. God and Goddess are beyond everything, always were and always will be without beginning or end.

2) Not only are we everything without beginning or end but, but, but we always were with our Twin flame; our opposite gender spouse always without end. When Plato came up with the concept of Twin Flames, like so much he taught us, he was sharing the most beautiful truth. We are beyond Soul Mates we are Twin Flames with our spouses always were and always be without beginning or end.

3) We incarnate in this world once if we do good, four times at most if we are really bad in that first life. It's not punishment but rather our soul finally yearning to go to Heaven. We incarnate with out Twin Flames and as our opposites join us the same amount of time. We are not the same person divided but two different people but because we are from everything, always with each other, we have similar tendencies.

4) Everything, where we are from, is a place and we've been there since eternity only incarnating here to take a test to be with God or Goddess. We are all from before this test ever existed. In that Everything, it is like Alice in Wonderland with absurdity where we have bodies; it is not a Dharma state where souls are waiting to be released and it can ever be exhausted. Instead it is a place where we hang out, create, have fun but in very absurd fashion. It is a place that is what it is. Not hellish, not bad, nothing to escape from but something to grow from which is what God and Goddess want from us so we can join them. We always have bodies, always did and always will.

God and Goddess are above everything and always were, they ask us to join them when we are ready.

5) This test, this universe was not created by God or Goddess. Before it existed God and Goddess would just bring people up from Everything when they were ready. This place was created by people from Everything who were conflicted with concepts such as beginning and end, loss of concsiousness things of that nature. Now God and Goddess with help from many have taken it over and turned it into a class room for people who are here. With everything no longer incarnating here.

6) Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Zorathustrism, Shamanism and more are all speaking different elements of the truth about this place and our history. Other religions like Wicca speak a personal truth. There are more truths not exposed yet by smaller religions. But, unless it is a cult, it is all speaking elements of the truth. Now, I do not mean they are similar truths or different paths; no, they are all genuinely woven into the History of our Earth referring and loving each other through the angels, prophets, soothsayers, poets, musicians.

7) Music and art are the highest form of holiness. I'm a little bit of a musician but I am more of a lyricist. So, if you want me to write a poem just ask. I am not at all an artist but that does not mean you are not one. All Music, all, exposes truths not only about life but of our struggle and revolution throughout history. Name one song and if you have Tidal I can show you the truths hidden in the song; even, "Look at that doggy in the window," or Elvis's "You aint nothing but a Hound Dog," there are reasons these songs exist and there are people exposing truths in them. It is no surprise both those silly songs have dogs in them.

Cheers! Ask away. Discuss. This is what we all know to be true.