Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Master

Yeah, i have heard the legend, not the last though.. Birman are really intelligent. This one, she play fetch ball like a dog too. She did it again last night, astraled, i saw her body and tail where it wasnt. Seems like they do a lot..
Old 23-09-2016, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Thank you Solarian, its been with me for an eon, trained high priestess atlantis off so its followed me from there, i choose abilities this eon in many respects its served yo keep me at least semi awake and not fall asleep like the rest. So its been easier to stay out of the worse of 3d. I sense as much as i see really. If there are spirit activity nighttime i always wake up in astral, ready. Its simply been trained into me. Its like a warning signal goes off. Its my spirit reacting its not even me lol so at times i keep sleeping on and my spirit fights and i register the two parts of me, while sleeping and can recall when fully awake. Rare i dont remember. The only problem you get too much attention, when youre like this in spirit realm. I recently went to china town where i had some spiritual attacks from evil people some years ago, and lo and behold everything looked as ive seen it, to detail. That was quite creepy even for me lol turned out i sniffed out some chinese black arts in one of the houses. I can sense that, never been wrong i can detect, same with spirits, passed many places abd ppl said how did you know well i sense them.
A friend of mine her cat died many years ago i still see it with her in her house and shes moved around, she doesnt get i can see it lol but i do it actually comes and surprises me, first i see movements and then i see. I have a psychic link telepathically to my two other cats, that i was forced to give up one time they speak to me. So well, to me pretty normal..

I admire that :) it seems I'm building my skills from scratch (well I forgot since I was little and my parents discouraged it).
But intriguing about from Atlantis. Is it true that Atlantis is in the hollow earth?
Old 23-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Master

Some of the atlantean went to hollow earth as there are whole cities. Atlantis will come up again, in higher density earth. Actually, parts already emerged. But they dont know what it is lol i cant wait to see my home again.
Yes thats the problem, that parents discourage and contribute to children forgetting. Back then, it wax enxouraged from scratch, so every child had full abilities already as small. What you do is keep away from any illusions of the mind, that goes for beliefs as well, keeping your chakras and body and morality clean and high. Straight line then to any abilities.
Old 23-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Actually, parts already emerged. But they dont know what it is lol

What do you mean parts have already emerged?
And I can't wait for 5D earth. Is it true that the completion of this is 2023? Or does it really depend on how fast and slow humanity as a whole awakens and raises consciousness?

And yes I intend to encourage my children. I have some blocks from my past relating to family issues and I would never want that for them. It's hard to let go even though I try not to dwell.
Old 25-09-2016, 12:41 AM
Master

Theyve found "strange things" in the middle of atlantic ocean they cant explain but i knew lol bits and pieces of strange buildings.
There are no dates on, first earth must go through the cleanse, and shifts. Plus evil must be dealt with as well and thats gonna be messy. The more that awakens, the less hold evil get, but theyre also holding us hostage and wont let go peacefully. So there will be trouble. Its a process.

Yes its a constant process to clean out and release the old. Id say for any lifetime, its important to watch ones own mind. The thoughts. It really help to monitor each five minutes. Then nothing gets stuck, and everything can be seen noted and dealt with. Thats what we did, back then. This is also what they dont want, if you think about it, tv, the constant scream from and noise from others, the lack of peace and silence, the stress all circles around to distract you from not monitor your thoughts.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Theyve found "strange things" in the middle of atlantic ocean they cant explain but i knew lol bits and pieces of strange buildings.
There are no dates on, first earth must go through the cleanse, and shifts. Plus evil must be dealt with as well and thats gonna be messy. The more that awakens, the less hold evil get, but theyre also holding us hostage and wont let go peacefully. So there will be trouble. Its a process.

Yes its a constant process to clean out and release the old. Id say for any lifetime, its important to watch ones own mind. The thoughts. It really help to monitor each five minutes. Then nothing gets stuck, and everything can be seen noted and dealt with. Thats what we did, back then. This is also what they dont want, if you think about it, tv, the constant scream from and noise from others, the lack of peace and silence, the stress all circles around to distract you from not monitor your thoughts.

Thank you :)