Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i see what you mean, allow me to clear things up for.
see, you are correct, this frequency of 16.7Hz is not good for your body, how ever, this rise in frequency helps us in many ways.
see, when our bodies get exposed to higher vibration frequencies, our bodies begins to react to these vibrations, our bodies must have time to adjust to its new frequency.see, as your body rises in vibration, we began to experience ears ringing, headaches, low energy, nasia, dizzyness, presure in our skulls or eyes, how ever, our bodies will adapt to the new frequencies and you will not experience these symptoms any more.
so yes, these higher frequencies may have an negative impact on your physical body, but they also have good effects on your conscious or your unphysical energy body. :)

Yes, I also believe this. It makes sense.

We were all used to vibrating at a frequency of 7.8 Hz our whole lives and were comfortable with that. Now, very rapidly, the frequency has increased to around 18 and, in a very short time, we had to try to adjust to it. IMO we are still in the process of adjustment and that is why we feel the symptoms as you mentioned.

Those who have the 'positive' orientation towards the light will use this opportunity to grow/ascend while those with the 'negative' orientation who prefer the absence of light will experience this as discomfort. Since they are not willing to adapt to the higher frequencies they react with more 'negativity' and this may be noticed by seeing the mindless acts of violence/cruelty, etc in the news.

Basically the higher vibrations will only suit those who desire positive growth and the planet in future will only suit them. Thus the rise in frequency- the planet is preparing to support human life of 5th density positive.

I believe new incarnations are happening with souls already vibrating at this higher frequency (otherwise the babies being born now would be crying for no apparent reason much more frequently due to the discomforts some of us are feeling from the higher frequencies).

Peace and blessings
Old 11-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
It's strange though, that link I posted claims that 16.7Hz-60Hz is not good for humans. And if the resonant frequency is now in that range, then is it a bad thing?

That's my confusion with this, because the spiritual people are saying it's good to raise the frequency, and the science people are saying it's bad. I have a feeling the science people have some form of evidence from experimenting though, it's almost a given that they have tested these things. And they say these frequency ranges reduce melatonin in our brains.

I think scientists are only looking at this from the point of view of science without regard to the fact that humans are evolving and an earth vibrating with the higher frequencies is necessary to support the more evolved human. The fact that it causes feelings of discomfort would be enough to term it 'bad'.

Peace and blessings
Old 11-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Healer
Nice post, AK. I've thought about higher states beyond 5D as well, but I'm not able to conceptualize what those might look like yet. I would like to add that a factor that goes along with your observation that those with a negative orientation will resist the changes is fear. Perhaps fear is behind those negative perceptions?

Thank you. Yes, you have brought up a very good point.

The fearful response from those of negative (or service-to-self) orientation is to be expected.

Basically, it boils down to them subconsciously knowing that changes are afoot which are not in their interests. They prefer a world where they can get whatever they want through the tactics of manipulation, control, deception, etc to serve themselves.

If they perceive that the changes are bringing about a new world which is going to support those of a positive (or service-to-others) orientation, it follows that they must also be aware deep down that their world is about to collapse.

Peace and blessings
Old 11-09-2016, 09:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
So it turns out that higher frequencies in the brain is not exactly dangerous as long as it's balanced and not too much or to little.
I think I do have some problems with too much high frequencies in my brain causing anxiety and stuff.
But I'm working on it.

Have done some contemplating on self awareness. Sometimes I feel my vibrations goes out of vack like anxiety and stuff, yet by relaxing and coming into another focus where I align with my Inner Being they settle. I think there is a lot to be said about getting yourself into the right mood, like you dont really feel the speed of the car when you are driving it, only whether or not you are in balance with the speed. In the same way our Inner Being is always up to speed with where we desire to be, so again it is a question whether or not we feel in balance with that. And also understand that we already are there.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Master

@dutchiexx . The increased vibration only effects certain people sensitive to it right now and its extremely important to point out that it effects emotions in a humungous way. Which means the higher vibration wil bring forward many layers of negative emotions that people will have to face. It will effect different people at different times according to their level of consciousness. Once people face their emotions, according to their level and their truth of who thy really are, they will shift to the other side which is just a higher truth of this plane of reality.