Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
let go of every thing that is associated with this world.

So what are we supposed to be doing? Laying down and meditating/astral projecting all day?
Old 02-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Knower

No. What we are doing is evolving. As I see it, the next step is living in a state of higher consciousness or awareness. It does not mean abandoning what we do in daily life. Chop wood and carry water is still important, but we experience it in union with what I understand as a sort of collective consciousness.

For me, all this involves existing in a higher energetic state, as Dutchiexx eluded to in the initial post. That state contributes to a higher state of consciousness, a greater sense of presence, and as a result, more connectedness to others and the universe around us.

This is just my take on it. Many others have been working on this idea for quite a while. I think we will understand better as more people engage with this sort of practice.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamind
So what are we supposed to be doing? Laying down and meditating/astral projecting all day?
no my friend, the truth is, there is nothing your "sapposed" to be doing.
that small piece of my post that you quoted was referring to ascension, its purpose was intended to help others ascend, simply meant to give a push in the right direction.if you do not wish to just " meditate or astral project all day"
then dont. what you experience is your own choice. how ever, if you do wish to ascend, then i suggest that you open your mind up to more possibilities, see, you limit yourself as soon as you declare to yourself that you know everything you need to know, or that you already know everything. if you discard info based purely on the fact that it may not fit into your current understandings then essientally your only limiting your perspective into a very narrow mind set, doing this will have no positive out comes. expansion of your conscious mind requires for you to literally open up your mind to completely new experiences and understandings.

and as i said before, if you wish to stay in the new 5d reality, then you can if thats what you want to do, its not such a shallow experience that one must have to meditate or project all day in order to experience this new world, then wake up and be right back where you started, oh no, this is a lot more deeper then that.you can literally decide to ground your self into that dimension, this means that once your grounded in, you can stay there with out ever needing to" wake back up" into this current dimension. you make make it your permanent home/reality.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I went home long ago
it feels like your in love and don't know why or how
all looks like paradise and you don't know how or why
it feels like I don't care how or why
it feels like I wish every day of my life would be like this
but thats just thoughts cos they are and have been for so long
just seems strange to think every day was like this felt like this
did all these years feel like this ? yes they did , some how I know they did
love just is just is just is

love is all around looks like a paradise scene a fairy tale

staring at trees , no not just trees trees in love and light
like you never seen anything like it some how for some reason
don't know why or how , don't care

I feel LOVE it flows through me

exits my hands and feet ,,,all this energy
it can all be so easily shared I think ,,, I hope

let all who like this have it al the time if they wish

much love and light ,,,there is so much

all is made from it , every thing I think,,, it sure looks that way :-)
Old 03-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
no my friend, the truth is, there is nothing your "sapposed" to be doing.
that small piece of my post that you quoted was referring to ascension, its purpose was intended to help others ascend, simply meant to give a push in the right direction.if you do not wish to just " meditate or astral project all day"
then dont. what you experience is your own choice. how ever, if you do wish to ascend, then i suggest that you open your mind up to more possibilities, see, you limit yourself as soon as you declare to yourself that you know everything you need to know, or that you already know everything. if you discard info based purely on the fact that it may not fit into your current understandings then essientally your only limiting your perspective into a very narrow mind set, doing this will have no positive out comes. expansion of your conscious mind requires for you to literally open up your mind to completely new experiences and understandings.

and as i said before, if you wish to stay in the new 5d reality, then you can if thats what you want to do, its not such a shallow experience that one must have to meditate or project all day in order to experience this new world, then wake up and be right back where you started, oh no, this is a lot more deeper then that.you can literally decide to ground your self into that dimension, this means that once your grounded in, you can stay there with out ever needing to" wake back up" into this current dimension. you make make it your permanent home/reality.

I know it came off a bit bicker-ish; it was a genuine question though.

Excellent sharing regarding opening our minds to new possibilities. It's obvious and in front of us but as many of us forget it's good to be reminded and pointed in the right direction, so thanks for it.

I am uncertain of how one grounds one's self in the fifth dimension, though I have a vague idea of the dynamics and change of time and space laws. I would presume old paradigm patterns and activities (and perspectives/beliefs) have to be dropped.

So basically "un-become" and wake up to our truer nature
Old 03-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Guide
Hi DutchieXX,

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! As you know, I've been a fan of your posts since you were just a young SF poster! Just back in February 2016, I was trying to convince you that Astral Projection was real...now look at you! You are all grown up!!

So, in honor of your great post, I made a post dedicated to letting others in SF witness your birth and graduation! I put it in the Astral Projection forum!

Thanks so much, DutchieXX. You will help a lot of people!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 03-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamind
I know it came off a bit bicker-ish; it was a genuine question though.

Excellent sharing regarding opening our minds to new possibilities. It's obvious and in front of us but as many of us forget it's good to be reminded and pointed in the right direction, so thanks for it.

I am uncertain of how one grounds one's self in the fifth dimension, though I have a vague idea of the dynamics and change of time and space laws. I would presume old paradigm patterns and activities (and perspectives/beliefs) have to be dropped.

So basically "un-become" and wake up to our truer nature

yeah pretty much, un-become and wake up to the truth is a great way to say it :)
and if you want to ground yourself, its very simple, use your will or intent to ground yourself, its kinda like how we are grounded in this 3d world, when we incarnate here, we come with the intent of staying here and seeing things through, its as if we all agreed to make this 3d world our primary reality.the same will apply to the higher dimensions.once you reach the new earth in the 5th, your conscious mind will be expanded, due to this, you will have a feeling or a sense of knowing, this knowing will tell you that you have a choice and free will, you will simply know that if you want to ground yourself there, all you need to do is allow it to happen, simply bring forth all your awareness into the dimension, then will or make the intent to stay there, accept it as your new primary reality.understand there is no law or need that forces you to do anything you do not want to do.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi DutchieXX,

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! As you know, I've been a fan of your posts since you were just a young SF poster! Just back in February 2016, I was trying to convince you that Astral Projection was real...now look at you! You are all grown up!!

So, in honor of your great post, I made a post dedicated to letting others in SF witness your birth and graduation! I put it in the Astral Projection forum!

Thanks so much, DutchieXX. You will help a lot of people!

sup sojourner!

yes i do remember when i first began my journey, it all started with this forum website! if i look back now at the perspective i had back then, i see it as narrow and stuborn lol :)
i was so skeptical of all this, though now, i see it as being a healthy to be skeptical, without it, who knows what one can be lead to believe :)
i also remember you being one of the people who helped me get my first astral projection experience, thank you :)
Old 03-09-2016, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:

all consciousness that exist has came from this source, all consciousness's came from our source imagining and pretending what it would be like to be a different entity.our source simply wanted to learn about its self and experience new aspects of existence from different points of view and perspectives.

:)

This is what I find to be the most important part of your deep reflections, all of which are similar to my own. It is what I too in a high degree believe and when taken at its validity explains everything. We've misused this natural state of things to confuse and confound.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
the amazing part of all of this is that due to this rapid increase in frequency, we are able to expand into the 4th and 5th dimensions without leaving our physical bodies behind ( until now, the only way to shift dimensions was to leave our physical bodies, in other words....we had to die )

I'd like to add my insight here. Although the higher frequencies will enable us to raise our consciousness and expand into the 5th density, those with a very negative orientation will resist and fight the changes that occur in order to hold onto the old: controlling or manipulating others to get what they want. They will not want to ascend and will eventually have to depart this world (in some cases violently) to be re-incarnated on other planets which match their vibration.

I don't agree that we had to die to enter 5th density in the past. Saints and prophets walked among us in their physical bodies although they were vibrating in 5th density (or higher) but they had the ability to de-materialize and re-appear somewhere else if they wanted to, as well as being able to perform other miracles such as healing, levitation, walking on water, etc.

I'd like to relate the story of a colleague I have who had a relative who lived in the countryside. He was spiritually very advanced who had the ability to de-materialize. Basically his relatives thought he was mad and because he grew very long hair they thought that if they cut his hair this would enable help him to become 'normal'. When he realized what they wanted to do he started to run away. When they gave chase he vanished from in front of their eyes and they never found him again.

So I believe that once we individually enter Christ consciousness we will also be able to do this if we are advanced enough but we will live in our physical bodies. We will have a lot of work to do on earth to make it a better place and help those who are less advanced spiritually but with a positive orientation in their own spiritual progress. Like Christ said, 'Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.'

Quote:
this means that you do not have to come back to this physical dimension if you dont wish to.( i have no clue if our bodies will literally disapear or not when we do this, guess we just have to do it and find out :)

I have also answered this in this post but would like to add that when you are in the 5th density you will experience love towards everyone and the earth will be like paradise to you but it will not be the end of our spiritual journeys (there will still be the 6th, 7th and 8th densities to work towards). I think most of us would want to continue our existence on earth to further progress in love and wisdom and the best way to do that is by living in this physical dimension with our current bodies (or if we are too old to continue this life, then to re-incarnate back on earth for our next life). The easiest way to make further spiritual progress is to make sacrifices and help as many people as you can like the saints of the past. The rewards will be the wisdom you continue to receive along with increased love and peace in your heart.

Peace