Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Ascender

Why do I keep seeing hearts everywhere?

Ever since I met my ex-boyfriend two years ago, in the periods that he would be in my life I would see hearts. They would show up as possibly gum on the sidewalk, in the form of a heart. One time I was making grilled cheese and in the pot all of the crustiness from the bread came together to form a heart. Now when I first met him there was this instant attraction, I would say physically, emotionally and spiritually. I was friends with him for a year, but then we started dating. And he completely changed, he became emotionally, mentally, physically and sexually abusive. Now that I've broken off complete ties with him, even as a friend, for a week I've been seeing hearts two or three times each day. What could all of this mean?
Old 29-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

Follow your heart not the mind
Old 29-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Ascender

What do you mean, tabane27? Could you elaborate more please?
Old 29-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

you followed your heart when you first met this person, what have you learned from the whole experience? it knocked you down but has it made you stronger? your heart pulled you into it to learn then pulled you back out again, time to heal lick the wounds, you will find it will recover allot stronger than it did before being pulled in. Look within the heart and dont analyze with the mind.
The mind played a big part but its the heart that made the decision before the mind.
Old 29-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Ascender

To be honest I'm very confused about the whole experience with him so I'm not quite sure what I learned. Things used to be so magical for us but that ceased a few weeks into when we started dating. There was no magic, no spark anymore really. But I don't understand why I keep seeing the hearts.
Old 30-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Master
Boy do I know what you mean by seeing hearts everywhere.

Went through a phase where i saw hearts in nearly every way imaginable. Heart shaped puddles, hearts as stickers stuck to the carpet of a store i happen to enter. Rocks shaped like hearts, two pieces of furniture in a room at different distances away superimposed against each other from my line of sight where i happen to be sitting to form a perfect heart, weird wood growth on a tree in a heart form, etc. etc. etc. I can't begin to remember all the different ways.

I remember reading some oriental philosophy somewhere or maybe it was a line in a reading from the I-Ching, can't recall exactly but basically paraphrasing, it was something to the effect of; 'approach all things with a sincere heart and you can do no wrong.' And it struck a chord at the time and has stuck with me for whatever reason, not the least of which i suppose because it makes sense imo and has proven to my mind at least through personal experience to be true.

I'm not always successful with remaining sincere of heart, to be honest. But I always seem to come back to it as a realization, and it serves as a refocusing point of reference for me.

Follow your heart is solid advice too imo, and maybe a simpler way of basically saying what i'm getting at. To what degree we are successful in doing so is judged, and upon us to determine I think too. For one thing, what does it mean to follow your heart? Is it following your dreams? Aspiring to be more selfless and/or compassionate? Is there a romantic element? Is it that kind of heart, or is it in terms of empathy? etc.

Kind of just thinking out loud here, but yeah I've had some fairly major seeing hearts everywhere synchronicity phases before as well.
Old 30-03-2013, 12:28 AM
missrachel300

<3 <3 <3!

I couldnt resist! :)

I like Deusdrum's idea of approaching everything with a sincere heart.

Maybe it is a sign to be more aware of your heart. Like, make sure you are protecting it and and caring for it.

Old 30-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Ascender

Could it possibly have been a warning sign the whole time? Since he broke my heart?
Old 30-03-2013, 04:42 AM
missrachel300

I wouldn't think it is a warning sign. But maybe there were some important lessons of the heart that you are learning from the experience.
Old 31-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Experiencer
I see hearts a lot too.
They lift me up and make me feel loved.
I take it as a gift from father/mother creators and my angels :)