Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Experiencer
Twin Is Using Dark Magic Against Me

I rejected my twin due to his low vibrational natural, he couldn't take it and now I can feel him using the dark arts on me.

Is there anyone I can talk to in private about this or does anyone know of any remedies against voodoo/black magic?

Last edited by mysterious : 19-02-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Master
Hello,

Not really, every circumstance is different. Normally mature men can accept rejection from a lady gracefully. What can be hard for many guys is to appreciate is their desire is to be equally liked when they find some one of interest to them.

I know how to deal with those who have tried to use voodoo and the black arts with me. For the most part, I just ignore them. I do not attempt to protect myself in any way. I allow the energy they send my way to pass through me. The term which best describes that is Being Transparent.

I also find in twin soul relationships that a great deal more is going on than might be expected. Consider the potentials for multiple life times of unresolved conflict. In my view it is best to deal with those things, not try and ignore them. These things will never go away until the appropriate healing has taken place. More often than not self healing is required as a first step.

Energy between twins is very powerful. They have a telepathic bond/link which makes things very hard unless you find it best to make friends with the enemy. I kind of laugh when I say that. For the biggest enemy is often if not always the Self.

Now if you sense a private conversation on this matter would help, you can PM me. I would not offer advice on the specific solutions you are seeking however. Still I wish you well in resolving this matter.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Glad to see John here.

I agree with him about just ignoring them. Having a neighbor loving heart and just moving on, there isn't much they can do with that. They can't go where you're going vibrationally...

Also if he is your twin, remember that you are divinely and fundamentally his equal. Not that it matters regardless, you are equal to him anyway, but just a point I would keep in mind myself if my own Twin started freaking out as you describe.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 19-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Master
In agreement with the others here.

It is of my opinion the best way to deal with those who claim to associate with the dark arts, is to indeed entirely ignore them.

Possibly at first it'll get their beards in a knot so to speak.

When it is seen that ignoring it, aggravates the individual, you can be certain ignoring it is working.

As for remedies for black magic, well you could try any number of things, and there are quite possibly a multitude of different techniques which could work- but what makes these techniques work isn't the technique itself, it is the Faith one is capable of- that is where the magic happens.

In fact by putting your Faith alone into the idea of the individuals so called black magic being entirely ineffective, could render it so, with no technique, no tools, and no ritual required.

All my best to you.

I would suggest to let it go at this time, put any thoughts of letting this individuals reactions affect you, aside, ignore any thoughts of being cursed, and enjoy your life, friendships, family, and doing the things you love doing.

We only become affected by the dark magic of others (and ourselves) when we forget who we are by nature, and that by nature inherent within us, we can change anything.

Be well, and good luck.

Blessings.
Old 20-02-2018, 02:21 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
I rejected my twin due to his low vibrational natural, he couldn't take it and now I can feel him using the dark arts on me.

Is there anyone I can talk to in private about this or does anyone know of any remedies against voodoo/black magic?

A topic that comes up now and again. Are you sure it isn't guilty conscience on your behalf?

Twins so the theories go (or most of them) are supposed to help each other grow and evolve to the higher. From your statement, you rejected him as being low, unwilling to help him to a higher level- or - perhaps you did and he was unresponsive in which case you aren't to be blamed.

However, if he was adept at the dark arts you surely would have noticed that early on. It takes a bit of work to get good at it.

Can I ask how this "dark magic" seems to have manifested in your being?
(I'd better point out that I'm partially a vodouisante/voodoo to use the Hollywood term. It would cost your ex-twin a fair bit to commission a voodoo priest who works on the dark side (known as a bokor) to concoct a workable spell or pacquet. As far as I know there aren't any in the UK.) I don't work with darker voodoo Lwa myself though. It's a way of life rather than just religion that I can appreciate. In its way peaceful, sincere.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 20-02-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Can I ask how this "dark magic" seems to have manifested in your being?

Can I message you to discuss?
Old 21-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Lorelyen

By all means.

I may not be able to respond instantly as I have a couple of things on the go today but I'll do my best!
Old 24-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Twins so the theories go (or most of them) are supposed to help each other grow and evolve to the higher. From your statement, you rejected him as being low, unwilling to help him to a higher level- or - perhaps you did and he was unresponsive in which case you aren't to be blamed.

Great insight. Perhaps, mysterious, not to the specifics, but to grasp the idea The greater purpose is to grow from the union.