Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder

Very interesting responses here and thank you all for opening up.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Master

Distance/size is also such a phenomenon.
Humans made it measurable.
Distance/size is visible and time is not. That's why time often carries relativity (for humans).
There is also absoluteness in time, though.
And there can also be relativity in distance. For instance 'teleportation'.
Old 16-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Distance/size is also such a phenomenon.
Humans made it measurable.
Distance/size is visible and time is not. That's why time often carries relativity (for humans).
There is also absoluteness in time, though.
And there can also be relativity in distance. For instance 'teleportation'.
Excellent.
Old 16-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Experiencer

the elasticity of time is a jolly thing , until the elasticity gives out and the whole concept snaps.

So I do get that valuing this moment this instant is a very pertinent point.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
Time is an illusion our mind creates. Without us, there would be no "time".

Yes, when you fantasize about something you want, or about talking to someone you love or anything at that matter. If you put your mind to it and make it happen it becomes real. Now time is just a measurement of how long it takes our earth to go around the sun. I think of time more like cause and effect.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Pathfinder

I read your posts guys, everything seems interesting. I am a filmmaker maybe start to write something about this topic.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Bunny Temporal Lobes--Bi-lateal time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
Time is an illusion our mind creates. Without us, there would be no "time".

Yeah, our temporal lobes ergo sensorial awarness ergo temporality is experience of time.

We do not add, or subtract time, to our day or night, we pay attention to the time more or less during those 24 hrs.

Time can seem to fly by when having good time, but it can also appear to be extended i.e. sometimes we our experiences seem like many good times and yet it has only been 5 or 10 minutes.

So yes, our temporal experience of time is the illusion of speed-of-time, and dialation/extension or contraction/shortneing of time.

Acceleration of time may be another cookie in the temporal experinence Ive not mentioned because if I've experienced it I may not be able to recall it or put into words. Any ideas of accelerating of time temporally out there?

In car or rocket ship we recognise acceleration as G's gravity like forces compressing upon us so it very much likend to the dialation or contraction aspects of time.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 09-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Suspended

Book1

Isn't possible that "time" doesn't exist. time is something you can see even if this universe wasn't here, time would still exist cuz thats what time is, it keeps moving forward and as the universe is, evolution keeps happening and because of evolution it creates the existence of time.

It's not without us there would be no time. we are here because of time and time is existent because of evolution. it's no illusion. The only illusion is the perspective of the way people see each thing even though it all has the same meaning and that one truth that will always exist as time moves forward as it only can.

Time in your perspective seems to be something you just started to think about, trust me if you keep thinking more of the universe as one piece of knowledge leads to the next and as you put the pieces together, you will feel as all is one and you will feel the true understanding of the universe including time, evolution, and what we are forming into.
kmatallisone.weebly.com
Old 12-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritualbeing17
Isn't possible that "time" doesn't exist. time is something you can see even if this universe wasn't here, time would still exist cuz thats what time is, it keeps moving forward and as the universe is, evolution keeps happening and because of evolution it creates the existence of time.

It's not without us there would be no time. we are here because of time and time is existent because of evolution. it's no illusion. The only illusion is the perspective of the way people see each thing even though it all has the same meaning and that one truth that will always exist as time moves forward as it only can.

Time in your perspective seems to be something you just started to think about, trust me if you keep thinking more of the universe as one piece of knowledge leads to the next and as you put the pieces together, you will feel as all is one and you will feel the true understanding of the universe including time, evolution, and what we are forming into.
kmatallisone.weebly.com

You've brought up an excellent point. The material world in "Space/Time" is the illusion.
What? You're going to refute Einstein? Who stated, "Time and space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we live."

Which understanding the Jewish Wachowski siblings capitalized on regarding their movie, "The Matrix".

Yes, true, evolution is valid, which occurs in the illusory paradigm.
This is in agreement with the statements of NDE'ers. Who state the same.
Which can be read at,
www.nderf.org

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish Tempo--Temporality--Temperature--Temporary

High and low peaks of sine-wave \/\
..red, green, blue( yellow )....
...see link to tetrahedron...

Bilateral existence
...left-right what connects the two.....

Oscillation
...<|><|>.....

To-and-fro
....spin, orbit, expand-contract....

Heave--and-ho
...inspirate-expirate via tubes of existence....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yeah, our temporal lobes ergo sensorial awarness ergo temporality is experience of time.
We do not add, or subtract time, to our day or night, we pay attention to the time more or less during those 24 hrs.
Time can seem to fly by when having good time, but it can also appear to be extended i.e. sometimes we our experiences seem like many good times and yet it has only been 5 or 10 minutes.
So yes, our temporal experience of time is the illusion of speed-of-time, and dialation/extension or contraction/shortneing of time.
Acceleration of time may be another cookie in the temporal experinence Ive not mentioned because if I've experienced it I may not be able to recall it or put into words. Any ideas of accelerating of time temporally out there?
In car or rocket ship we recognise acceleration as G's gravity like forces compressing upon us so it very much likend to the dialation or contraction aspects of time.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman