Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Master
Angel1 Crystal mandalas ..

Crystal Mandalas

What is a Mandala ?A Mandala is a sacred space created by one's inner light attuning with the Cosmic Energy for physical healing, spiritual transformation and integration and alignment of personalities.

What is a Crystal Mandala ?

Crystal Mandala is a designed grid work that carries specific energy vortex to meet one's needs.
Different type of crystals are used to actualise one's goal, manifesting spirit into matter for personal achievements and transformations.

You can meditate with the pattern and as a extra boost channel energy into the mandala. Affirming that the mandala is used for the highest good and will be in be in the ether until needed, dissolving the pattern in love and light x

This year I am going to play around with my crystals and do more Crystal mandalas.

Here's one I did earlier for more focus and guidance in my life .

I would love to hear about your experiences with mandalas .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Topaz,

Interesting idea, the crystal mandalas. Do you do anything with them, after you put them in order ? Or does their energy just do what it is to do, without any further assistance on your part ?

It sounds almost too simple , I must be missing something ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Master
oh I Love crystal layouts, sometimes when I'm inspired I'll use my gut and make a layout that I can sit in and meditate.
Thanks
Spiritlite.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 AM
tragblack

I seem to remember doing this with my rock collection when I was a kid...
Old 17-01-2011, 06:04 AM
clovelly

A little story to show the power of crystals:

My mother loved her crystals, so as I child I would find them everywhere, which during the era was quite uncool for a school girl like me. So she would hide them in my bedroom, slip them in my school bag when I had exams, etc.

Then I went traveling for a few years and staying in London, and she in Sydney would send them to me, so eventually I had this shelf full of crystals. Then one day they suddenly all sparked like a camera flash and blinded me for several minutes. At that precise moment was when my mother had unexpectedly died.

Even though I was not by her side to say goodbye, it always warms my heart to know that she had made a connection through the crystals she loved.

Love and light
Clovelly
xxx