Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

Dream of two moons and more

Recently ive been debating a huge decision that has to either happen or not happen at the end of this year concerning someone I love.

Last night, i had a very vivid dream of my own house. there were several people there who felt familiar but i can not recognize their faces.

at some point in the dream, i stepped outside right to the edge of my garage, and looked into the sky between the trees and saw a full moon, and another one moving in what seemed to be a normal moon path. both were full moons.

Later on in the dream i stepped further out of the garage, to look up and see some sort of portal opening directly above me. im not sure what that means, but my thoughts i had while in the dream about the portal had something to do with the government. thats all I can remember.

What does the two moons mean?
What does the portal mean?
Why was i thinking about the portal being related to the government? (this last one really makes no sense to me)'
Old 01-09-2018, 06:25 PM
irisa

Hi Chak117,

What came to my mind is the question: "Who/what governs you?"
What leads you in making that decision? Head or heart?

The portal above you somehow makes me feel like it's saying: don't decide anything....wait and see what happens...let yourself be guided...see where it will lead you...

Love,
Irisa
Old 01-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder

what about the two moons?
Old 01-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator
So why does this issue with the person have to resolve by the end of the year? I suspect the dream isn't so much related to this person but more about this ultimatum you have created and how it is creating conflict within you. There is some aspect or trait you know about yourself but do not see it clearly. Whatever it is it tends do govern your life transporting you to places youmaybe are not familiar with. Do you know where the portals led? Two moons can symbolize being pulled in two different directions. So why does this decision have to be made? What is governing this decision and is it in your best interests or is it based on some way of life you think you are supposed to follow. We are often fed the idea of how life is supposed to be by well meaning people but that doesn't mean that is the way life is supposed to be. Make up your own rules on how to live your life and you may not find yourself caught in such conflict. You will just know what is right in your heart. The decision, when you have to make one, will be clear from the get go. the point being, we may think we want certain things for our life when our heart wants something different. The logical, mass consciousness path may not always be the right path for us. Following our heart will always turn out for our best interests.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Pathfinder

to be honest, love is the reason. and not to go into detail, but its been years like this (with no dream about it)

its only recently that ive come close to step up in my financial life that i feel like im being pulled in two different directions:

on one hand so to speak, ive got this opportunity to move forward financialy which is in part to help benefit the love

on the other hand, i get the feeling that time may be running out. that goes without saying that ive been losing sleep over both parts, and im trying to figure out how to move forward with both.

one is pretty much certain: job, graduation, financial stability business, but the other one is new to me: it feels uncertain even though its been fine for nearly 3 years. the heart says go, the brain says stay so that the heart doesnt go broke financially.

they're both working toward the same goal but is seems like they're pulling each other apart to do so
Old 01-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator
So does this love have no interest in following you where you need to go to secure your financial future? Is there no opportunity for financial security where this love lives? What is your gut telling you?

I know for me if something isn't in my best interests I feel a sense of agitation that I just can't shake. If I don't heed that agitation I always regret it. Also, sometimes making a decision will help make the decision clear. I am with a guy I felt a bond with immediately but he didn't want the same things in life as me so I broke it off, felt immediate regret which was the opposite of the relief I normally felt when I broke it off with a guy I wasn't sure about. This feeling made the decision for me.

So maybe do a test. Set some time aside to clearly and directly decide one direction and see how you feel emotional. then set some time to clearly decide the other direction and see how that feels. Maybe the decision will become crystal clear.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder

the timing is all coming to its climax: getting a job, graduating and the ominous feeling that im may be running out of time to go are all converging and confusing me. in my mind im trying to work out a plan to do it all. and if it works the confusion would be over.

setting aside time to do each feels risky since in this reality time doesnt work backwards, so setting aside time for just one part may close the door on the other part. i dont want either door to close, because if i can do both, they appear as one door.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Master

sometimes, the best cure for confusion is just to stop and wait.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator
Yes maybe wait and trust all will work out as it should. Even if it doesn't seem so things do work out for our best interests. If things are meant to be they will.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Pathfinder

i slept on it overnight, and waiting any longer than the time it takes to finish this class would be nothing but regret.

Thanks for the advice, but im just going to have to go and see what happens.