Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Guide

Images after asking for guidance

As I was going off back to sleep for a lie in this morning I’d asked for wisdom, knowledge and guidance from creator. I saw a bird with chocolate brown wings and a bright yellow chest flapping its wings while walking along the grass (yes it was walking ) Then I saw grass with bushes or trees and then I saw a bright yellow skip on wheels like a small tractor (the skip had nothing in it) driving in an ’s’ shape on part of the grass and a path. Then I saw a female hand with pale grey nail varnish on the long nails. There were small silver stars randomly dotted about on the hand and it was holding a coin (gold I think) between the thumb and index finger. The whole hand etc was very pretty. Then I saw a female left hand with a ring on the little finger and a ring on the one next to the little finger, again, it looked pretty. I saw each image briefly but clearly and they didn't come fast one after the other, they came slowly with at least a minute or more between each one.

Then I dreamt of standing on a precarious bar with a thin rail to lean on and I was high above a swimming pool. It was a sunny day but I can’t tell if I was outside or inside and I don’t know how I got on this bar. I felt that I had no way of getting off it. There was a man to my left but he wasn’t on the bar and he was represented by a man I used to work with years ago. I was balancing on this bar and the rail kept wobbling making me feel really unsafe. I felt there was a female to the right of me but I didn't visually see her and as I wobbled I said 'Erm....guys!' as though hey, this isn't very safe you know! I looked down into the water and realised I was over the shallow end so I couldn’t just jump into the water. I also realised I was positioned backwards to the pool so couldn’t see behind me or the rest of the pool.

Another man had appeared onto the bar next to me and I looked to check he had enough room to get on when he suddenly dive bombed into the pool but he was facing the right way towards the deep end so it was ok.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Master
the precarious bar high above the pool is where you've been 'grid-working'.
you are concerned about diving into the new paradigm you've installed, but
a man nearby demonstrates it to be a safe leap. change your perspective,
by turning around, and you'll see it safe too.

the earlier part is speaking to your delay. the skip which travels in an 'S'
pattern appears to be unpiloted... it has no intelligence providing it with
guidance. i'm struck with the idea of the 'S' being half of an infinity symbol;
it may be left for you to complete the curve, or perhaps you're awaiting a
partner to join with you.

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers ~ The Waiting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg
Old 10-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I saw a bird with chocolate brown wings and a bright yellow chest flapping its wings while walking along the grass (yes it was walking )

The bird is you! You could be flying but you walk. The bright yellow chest points to beautiful vibrant heart energy.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the precarious bar high above the pool is where you've been 'grid-working'.
you are concerned about diving into the new paradigm you've installed, but
a man nearby demonstrates it to be a safe leap. change your perspective,
by turning around, and you'll see it safe too.

the earlier part is speaking to your delay. the skip which travels in an 'S'
pattern appears to be unpiloted... it has no intelligence providing it with
guidance. i'm struck with the idea of the 'S' being half of an infinity symbol;
it may be left for you to complete the curve, or perhaps you're awaiting a
partner to join with you.

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers ~ The Waiting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg

I didn't notice there was no driver to the skip until you just mentioned it, very strange yes, how was it moving itself! This all resonates H:O:R:A:C:E thank you
Old 11-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
The bird is you! You could be flying but you walk. The bright yellow chest points to beautiful vibrant heart energy.

This is beautiful, thank you Tomma
Old 12-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
As I was going off back to sleep for a lie in this morning I’d asked for wisdom, knowledge and guidance from creator. I saw a bird with chocolate brown wings and a bright yellow chest flapping its wings while walking along the grass (yes it was walking ) Then I saw grass with bushes or trees and then I saw a bright yellow skip on wheels like a small tractor (the skip had nothing in it) driving in an ’s’ shape on part of the grass and a path. Then I saw a female hand with pale grey nail varnish on the long nails. There were small silver stars randomly dotted about on the hand and it was holding a coin (gold I think) between the thumb and index finger. The whole hand etc was very pretty. Then I saw a female left hand with a ring on the little finger and a ring on the one next to the little finger, again, it looked pretty. I saw each image briefly but clearly and they didn't come fast one after the other, they came slowly with at least a minute or more between each one.

Then I dreamt of standing on a precarious bar with a thin rail to lean on and I was high above a swimming pool. It was a sunny day but I can’t tell if I was outside or inside and I don’t know how I got on this bar. I felt that I had no way of getting off it. There was a man to my left but he wasn’t on the bar and he was represented by a man I used to work with years ago. I was balancing on this bar and the rail kept wobbling making me feel really unsafe. I felt there was a female to the right of me but I didn't visually see her and as I wobbled I said 'Erm....guys!' as though hey, this isn't very safe you know! I looked down into the water and realised I was over the shallow end so I couldn’t just jump into the water. I also realised I was positioned backwards to the pool so couldn’t see behind me or the rest of the pool.

Another man had appeared onto the bar next to me and I looked to check he had enough room to get on when he suddenly dive bombed into the pool but he was facing the right way towards the deep end so it was ok.

Hey Lolly so much symbolism. I quite often drift back too sleep asking for guidance I believe there is a purer intention in so doing when the mind and its structures cannot intervene or create obstacles to recieving.

Just reading the second part when you are standing on the railng the one thing that stood out for me is the lack of 'ground' beneath you and the sense you had of 'feeling really unsafe' This is classic base chakra issues regarding a sense of physical saftey or lack of, and or finacial insecurity. Lower back pain if you have it may also confirm this as this area of the spinal column reflects our sense of how we feel supported in life and how safe we feel.

The man standing to your left (males in dreams tend to reflect our active self charateristics along with our attitudes thoughts and beliefs that we may hold) may be reflecting some aspect of your own internal masculine. What did he represent to you did you feel supported by him during your years of work together? He maybe showing you something about your self and your own attitudes or beliefs that 'under'mine your sense of saftey.

The female to your right (females indicate feelings, intuitions our non active or receptive self) because you could not visually see her she may represent a vague sense or feeling you have that is still to come into your everyday bodily awareness regards these fears you have or a sense of not having your feet on the ground. She may also represent your guidance coming through in some respects it seems that this is what the dream is attempting to impart.

Again being over the shallow end and facing away from the pool leaves you high and dry and keeps you in a place of delicate status quo, too much movement could be enough to throw you and it is likely this scenario mirrors some aspect in your life or is at least familar on some level in your self energies to how you habitually respond to situations whether they be social, work related or in other types of relationship.

Remember a dream and its symbolism all relates to the interrelationships of ones own conciousness and can be used to bring all our angst, subtle feelings, fears and and attitudes to light. Swimming pools can represent spiritual protection and having ones back to it may indicate your unconsciouness to that deeper part of your makeup.

Whilst there is a strong belief 'male that dives into the deep end of the pool' that is showing you what you need to do or that there is spiritual protection and saftey there if you allow yourself to align with and surrender to it.

Hope this helps some these are only a few ideas for you to play around with and see if you resonate with any of them. You are always the best interpreter of your dreams all the best

WhiteLion
Old 13-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
This is saying that if you work all day till the dusk then your fingernails will get dirty but you will have coin to spend, & that will keep your personal life together, symbolised by the rings safely on the left hand out of the way on the least active fingers.
The bird should be flying but is walking on the grass. It has dirt coloured wings but a bright heart. The skip is bright yellow & it is making the dollar sign as it drives from the path onto the grass & back.
This means that like the bird that should be somewhere else you can work in the market gardens picking produce & getting your wings dirty with soil etc, & your heart will still be bright & happy.

So you asked for guidance & the angel of God or Goddess, (who is right there with you right now & will talk to you if you want it bad enough), told you that you are a bird-like soul that should be flying 'but instead you could work in the orchards or gardens till dusk & get dirty hands & gold pay. And that will allow you to keep your personal life intact & safe.

Having nothing to fall back on means you haven't saved your earnings like the other guy who safely jumps into the deep end

Perfection you fascinate me! You got me putting these words in action ages ago, 'throw love at everything in your path and you'll see things instantly change to all things wonderful.' I do that because you made that 'notion' sink in my 'being' and strike a chord because of all your interpretations of my dreams.

Old 13-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Guide

double post
Old 13-05-2018, 01:17 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLion
Hey Lolly so much symbolism. I quite often drift back too sleep asking for guidance I believe there is a purer intention in so doing when the mind and its structures cannot intervene or create obstacles to recieving.

Just reading the second part when you are standing on the railng the one thing that stood out for me is the lack of 'ground' beneath you and the sense you had of 'feeling really unsafe' This is classic base chakra issues regarding a sense of physical saftey or lack of, and or finacial insecurity. Lower back pain if you have it may also confirm this as this area of the spinal column reflects our sense of how we feel supported in life and how safe we feel.

The man standing to your left (males in dreams tend to reflect our active self charateristics along with our attitudes thoughts and beliefs that we may hold) may be reflecting some aspect of your own internal masculine. What did he represent to you did you feel supported by him during your years of work together? He maybe showing you something about your self and your own attitudes or beliefs that 'under'mine your sense of saftey.

The female to your right (females indicate feelings, intuitions our non active or receptive self) because you could not visually see her she may represent a vague sense or feeling you have that is still to come into your everyday bodily awareness regards these fears you have or a sense of not having your feet on the ground. She may also represent your guidance coming through in some respects it seems that this is what the dream is attempting to impart.

Again being over the shallow end and facing away from the pool leaves you high and dry and keeps you in a place of delicate status quo, too much movement could be enough to throw you and it is likely this scenario mirrors some aspect in your life or is at least familar on some level in your self energies to how you habitually respond to situations whether they be social, work related or in other types of relationship.

Remember a dream and its symbolism all relates to the interrelationships of ones own conciousness and can be used to bring all our angst, subtle feelings, fears and and attitudes to light. Swimming pools can represent spiritual protection and having ones back to it may indicate your unconsciouness to that deeper part of your makeup.

Whilst there is a strong belief 'male that dives into the deep end of the pool' that is showing you what you need to do or that there is spiritual protection and saftey there if you allow yourself to align with and surrender to it.

Hope this helps some these are only a few ideas for you to play around with and see if you resonate with any of them. You are always the best interpreter of your dreams all the best

WhiteLion

This is such a lot of yummy info for me to look at from a different perspective. This is great, thanks WhiteLion I know what you mean, I definitely seem to get a better connection when I get the chance to have a lie in, before the insane ego wakes up properly, I've noticed that mine's lazy
Old 13-05-2018, 04:50 AM
Knower

Lolly
For the first part of your dream, the presence of the 'bird' is your spiritual guide who is one of your team that you converse with. He is letting you know about his presence. The other dream where you have mentioned about the "yellow skip on wheels like a small tractor...", is asking you to be aware about distractions about you moving along your path, and to detach from these distractions. Not all choices are necessary to choose to guide us to the One true path, and it is Creator's guidance for you to be aware of this.
I was giggling about you mentioning about this part of your dreams about the 'hands', to me they are about you seeing a part of 'this reality' that will happen in the near future.

Finally, about the dream you have shared at the scene of a swimming pool, are you going through changes presently in your life? It is mentioning to you that it is great that you are welcoming change in your life, and still are afraid of really taking a leap, and fully embracing this change. Creator is speaking to you, that creator's presence is there guiding and supporting you.

A lot of guidance is speaking to you in various parts of your dreams that Creator is sharing with you. Just be aware of the 'distractions' that are not for your highest good, and release them.