Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-10-2010, 02:06 PM
rainingdrizzle

A deeper meaning?

Most of the time I'm quite relaxed, I feel calm. But there are some days I feel there's something missing, like there's something deeper that I'm supposed to know or do that I just can't put my finger on. Sometimes it can get pretty intense, it's like a physical energy that's bubbling inside but I still don't know what it is or what I'm supposed to do with it. No matter what I try, I can't seem to put these thoughts aside, I'm forced to experience it. Not knowing what to do leads me to a certain state of 'depression'.
Is this something everyone goes through? If so, how do I get through these times?
Old 13-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainingdrizzle
Most of the time I'm quite relaxed, I feel calm. But there are some days I feel there's something missing, like there's something deeper that I'm supposed to know or do that I just can't put my finger on. Sometimes it can get pretty intense, it's like a physical energy that's bubbling inside but I still don't know what it is or what I'm supposed to do with it.
If it is deeper than your current state, thus restricting you from knowing/putting your finger on it, then the simple solution is to go deeper.
Quote:
No matter what I try, I can't seem to put these thoughts aside, I'm forced to experience it.
Ask yourself who is forcing yourself to experience these thoughts.
Quote:
Not knowing what to do leads me to a certain state of 'depression'.
Ask yourself who is leading you to a state of depression.
Ask yourself who is creating the state of depression.
Quote:
Is this something everyone goes through?
Not everyone goes through these things. Many turn back. Many don't even begin.
Quote:
If so, how do I get through these times?
Go through them and you will know how to go through them.
Old 14-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Most of the time I'm quite relaxed, I feel calm. But there are some days I feel there's something missing, like there's something deeper that I'm supposed to know or do that I just can't put my finger on. Sometimes it can get pretty intense, it's like a physical energy that's bubbling inside but I still don't know what it is or what I'm supposed to do with it. No matter what I try, I can't seem to put these thoughts aside, I'm forced to experience it. Not knowing what to do leads me to a certain state of 'depression'.
Is this something everyone goes through? If so, how do I get through these times?

raining... There is something missing. It's knowing your inner self, your essence, your being, which is pure and whole. You can come to find this missing piece and feel it as real and full within you. Meditation is the way.

Here's a simple practice you might like: Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3680

Xan

Old 14-10-2010, 01:50 AM
kaze

why is it. the deepest i can dig is pure non-judgmental love
should i start looking for my star or something
Old 14-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Greenslade

Energy is energy. It's neither good nor bad, neither positive nor negative. Energy doesn't think, doesn't have logic. Energy simply follows its nature - it flows from here to there. It's when we try to keep it for ourselves that it becomes stagnant. It's there for a reason and it belongs to the Universe. If you feel it you can do something with it. Suck it down, spin it around, send it back out again. Maybe if you send it out after your answers it might bring them back to you?
Old 14-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Master
I like those thoughts / ideas, greenslade, I just might try something like that next time it happens to me. Might even put it to music...
Old 15-10-2010, 01:22 PM
rainingdrizzle

Thank you all for the help. Xan, I'm going to try the meditation. Greenslade, I think I know what you mean...I will definitely try that next time. Carpark, you're right. I need to contemplate this more...
Old 15-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi rainingdrizzle ... welcome to the community ... I love your username ... brilliant!

I am not able to offer you any advice on what you are experiencing however I would like to say I think it is great that you are able to express your feelings in the way you do. As I was readng your post I was able to feel what you were meaning ... thats very cool ... I have experienced similiar and if it feels physical then expend it through physical means is my way ... you know what works for you in that area whether it be walking swimming, running or some floor excercises maybe ... my mind is overactive as it is so I try not to send any extra energy up there into that space

Last edited by sound : 15-10-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 02:41 PM
rainingdrizzle

Thank you

That means a lot, I'm usually pretty insecure about the way I express myself. I just feel that even in utilising that energy in a physical way, I won't be able to ignore the feeling of unrest that settles in. That leads to me feeling very uncomfortable which leads everyone around me to ask what's wrong and that really doesn't help because I can't very easily express these feelings, or I fear they wouldn't understand. Thank you for putting yourself in my shoes :)
Old 15-10-2010, 03:06 PM
kaze

heaven

calcuator of memories - your wildest dreams? why you ask? because, your ahead of father time: faster then light, go on create have fun! whatever floats you, but, try and love on earth to please

you outside baby looking in =) we do it the biggest and we aint snitches, i read Buddha, lol flowers for the dead.... ha

deeper
deeper
deeper
meaning
meaning