Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-10-2010, 10:28 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Clairvoyance, getting ready to jump out there!

Whew, scared, I am not kidding!

Yesterday I went to church and helped out with what they call feed and read, this is where students get to work for the church. For $5.00 you get a 10 minute reading, and for another $5.00 you can have all you can eat from the food we prepare and bring in. Pretty good deal, and the place was full with about 10 readers going from 4 until 6. I took my spirit art with me to show some of my friends and teachers, and they asked me to do readings next time and that's next month the 3rd Sunday.

So, I am going to do my work now and take some, but I am also going to do them right there in front of people. Does anyone have any advice or tips to share? I am going to go at it with what I get, and share what I see, no guarantees.

I am pretty anxious about it, and a little scared to honest with you.

P.S. Please join me on Facebook if you would like, my link is now in my signature.

Namaste!
Old 18-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Moon Willow

How exciting Golden Eagle Indy

You'll be absolutely fine - just keep doing what your doing and TRUST yourself and your spritual team.

Let us know how you get on!

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 18-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Jules

Hiya GEI :)
First of all well done you!!!! that's fabulous news, you just need to concentrate on your breathing to help with the nerves between now and then!!!

ok, settle yourself down, step away for it for a minute and imagine it was one of your friends that had been offered this fabulous opportunity. What would you be saying to them? I'm sure you'd be congratulating them, and telling them they deserved to be there, because why? ....... (your answer!) , the opportunities start to arise when spirit feel we're ready. All we have to work on is confidence and trust. Trusting yourself and spirit. But also KNOWING that your guides won't let you down. They haven't done upto now have they?? :). In the meantime, how about practicing with your friends? either online or at home? ... the way to do it online is exactly the same as face to face. Sometimes easier as you haven't got someone staring you in the face wondering what's coming next! The best piece of advice I can seriously give you though is enjoy it. Spirit work on vibration. The higher the vibe the stronger the link. Laughter is good for the soul. Keep your energy high, and stress levels low .. and more importantly ... DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. Just let it flow. Hope that helps. Namaste. Jules xxx
Old 18-10-2010, 10:59 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Hiya GEI :)
First of all well done you!!!! that's fabulous news, you just need to concentrate on your breathing to help with the nerves between now and then!!!

ok, settle yourself down, step away for it for a minute and imagine it was one of your friends that had been offered this fabulous opportunity. What would you be saying to them? I'm sure you'd be congratulating them, and telling them they deserved to be there, because why? ....... (your answer!) , the opportunities start to arise when spirit feel we're ready. All we have to work on is confidence and trust. Trusting yourself and spirit. But also KNOWING that your guides won't let you down. They haven't done upto now have they?? :). In the meantime, how about practicing with your friends? either online or at home? ... the way to do it online is exactly the same as face to face. Sometimes easier as you haven't got someone staring you in the face wondering what's coming next! The best piece of advice I can seriously give you though is enjoy it. Spirit work on vibration. The higher the vibe the stronger the link. Laughter is good for the soul. Keep your energy high, and stress levels low .. and more importantly ... DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. Just let it flow. Hope that helps. Namaste. Jules xxx

Thanks Jules, a wonderful way to put it really! If I can do it in front of my peers, then I can do it for anyone!

Old 18-10-2010, 11:00 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
How exciting Golden Eagle Indy

You'll be absolutely fine - just keep doing what your doing and TRUST yourself and your spritual team.

Let us know how you get on!

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
'

You are a good friend and have such wonderful things to say to everyone, thank you for your encouragement!! You know me, I'll certainly post about it, not shy there! :)

I did 5 peaces today to get ready, not sure what all I got yet though.