Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Knower

Bunny HELP ! Tarot Interpretation !

Hi!
So I have some good news! After years of not having a date, I went out with a guy. He seemed really into me and was planning date number 2. While on the coffee date, we chatted for 3-4 hours. But he never or hasn’t contacted me yet. He asked me what I was going to do over New years and I told him, and he disappeared.

O’WELL l! I am still happy I had a date, curse is broken .. LOL ☺
This is more a learning experience. I am a bit disappointed because he was pushing for date #2. .. Im like well why get my hopes up? But there is nothing I can do… So I asked the cards.

What made D not contact me?
I used the Rider deck. Nothing came up reversed.
His Aries/ I am Taurus.

6 of Swords- His moving to a better place in his life. I am sensing maybe he got out of something bad. I mean his not a young kid, and we all have pasts. Hey, maybe his ex came back? But no, his leaving the past behind.

The Moon- From what I have understood from this card, his is a lot of emotional negativity, something is bothering him? Between the 6 of Swords and The Moon = He wants to put the bad behind and move forward. Or, are the cards saying I should get over him?

King of Wands- So, the KW is facing the Moon card. Thats 2 major cards in one read.
hmm…. One can assume this card may represent him. I was researching if it comes up as a cheater or something , but no. His a respectful, good natured type.

Is it that he met someone new or lost interest.

- Anyone with inputs, please share your insights. Thank you.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:48 AM
55Degrees

My thoughts in blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
Hi!
So I have some good news! After years of not having a date, I went out with a guy. He seemed really into me and was planning date number 2. While on the coffee date, we chatted for 3-4 hours. But he never or hasn’t contacted me yet. He asked me what I was going to do over New years and I told him, and he disappeared.

O’WELL l! I am still happy I had a date, curse is broken .. LOL ☺
This is more a learning experience. I am a bit disappointed because he was pushing for date #2. .. Im like well why get my hopes up? But there is nothing I can do… So I asked the cards.

What made D not contact me?
I used the Rider deck. Nothing came up reversed.
His Aries/ I am Taurus.

6 of Swords- His moving to a better place in his life. I am sensing maybe he got out of something bad. I mean his not a young kid, and we all have pasts. Hey, maybe his ex came back? But no, his leaving the past behind.

He's had a re-think and has possibly had a change of heart.

The Moon- From what I have understood from this card, his is a lot of emotional negativity, something is bothering him? Between the 6 of Swords and The Moon = He wants to put the bad behind and move forward. Or, are the cards saying I should get over him?

He may have other stuff going on that you aren't aware of or he isn't sure what exactly he's looking for

King of Wands- So, the KW is facing the Moon card. Thats 2 major cards in one read.
hmm…. One can assume this card may represent him. I was researching if it comes up as a cheater or something , but no. His a respectful, good natured type.

He's charming and polite, not the type who would be intentionally hurtful, but facing the moon, I'd say he doesn't know exactly what he is looking for but will know it when he sees it.
Aries men don't settle down easily, they are competitive go-getters (being fire), they are very 'masculine' men and hard to tie down.

Is it that he met someone new or lost interest.
He could be busy doing other things or maybe 'on the dating scene'.

- Anyone with inputs, please share your insights. Thank you.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Six of cups at the very basic is friendship. Based on the information you gave me, I am going to go out on a limb and say you probably have been 'friend zoned'. Really, some guys can go on talking about themselves forever (and a king of wands is a bit ego centric) So With the King Of Wands coming into the close, this is someone who is playing the field. The Moon says-" but its nice to dream wasn't it"? However, if he gave you his number I would most def give him a call. if you really like him, nip in the bud. If he doesn't respond than there is your true answer.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like you said yourself the "curse" is broken as there was a date that opened that door again. So that is a good thing.

Not heard from him, that is OK as he might have been that messenger is all that moved things forwards for whom is to come in next.

As sometime has passed I would take that to mean that the date was OK but he is not the right one is all. Move on keep the options open. To only focus on the "might call" will only put that block up again.

Lynn
Old 16-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Knower

Clover, its the six of swords the six of cups.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Master
I feel this guy is dating others. Moon could be a vague situation he is in probably with the dating scenario( six of swords ) could mean he is dragging along with this situation, and king of wands is about knowing what he wants. so he is looking for a relationship and will probably find one. Only now he is just on the dating scene. It feels he is seeing others too.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh my bad, for me, six of swords is always about moving forward, good or bad, your going into new territories, a bit of a relief from a blow but better times are ahead ( echoing Lynn the curse is broken move forward). The King of wands always raises an eyebrow, I like what angelic start had to say...
Old 17-01-2017, 02:33 AM
Knower

this is good .. as long it is not something I did to be off putting :)
The reason why I did this spread was because I wanted to see if I was the reason ...

Last edited by Roses Are Red : 17-01-2017 at 03:44 AM.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Guide

Aww Roses_Are_Red be confident! Not everyone is well matched! I have been on many dates that turned out to be duds. Not my fault, not their fault. Sometimes its just not the right match. Don't worry! Your heart is open and ready for something so be positive and keep your eyes peeled! :)
Old 18-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account

aw, no way! I agree 100% with Clio! Don't give up your hopes, it takes time to get back into the swing of things, Like Lynn said, don't create a block because of this one event.

King of wands are never satisfied, always expanding-- its not you.

Don't give up