Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-03-2024, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

S: Sparrow
AB: Another Bob

S: "It is a wonderful thing to watch your curiosity rouse your direct interaction from the back seat of your former position of observation."

AB: I'm happy to inspire your wonder, Dear Friend! After all, it is curiosity which brings us into realms like this, or at least it seems for many cosmic tourists who set up camp here for a life or more.

S: "May your spiritual stride step in rhythm to your heart wisdom, and it never skip a single beat to the momentum under your feet."

In Zen practice, we called it Kinhin, walking meditation. Now I have included a Chihuahua.

S: "How are you choosing to perceive these three worlds of which you speak?"

AB: The world of the past, the current world of the present, and the world of the future -- these are all mind constructs, or mental formations, projected upon the innocence of infinity for mortal comprehension and arcane humor.

S: "Universes and galaxies, as well as timelines, were created to experience the concept of change and free will, through the snakes and ladders board game of perspectives. It may appear you sometimes go up a ladder of ascensionism, and other times fall from grace down the slippery slope of the serpent. From the outside perspective, all the landing points are part of the same board, upon which you can play as many times as you want, with whatever pieces you want."

AB: A multidimensional matrix -- nothing but our own display!

S: "Galaxies, dimensions and timelines take their form from the consciousness which becomes involved within its augmentation. This remains true for your own reality on Earth. So it is, ultimately in truth, those who participate in any reality are the Gods of such reality; it is they who are providing its very form and its evolution."

AB: It appears that we are both the creation as well as Co-Creator, in essence indivisible from Source as thoughts dancing in the mind of Source, populating the Ultraverse.

AB: This summons another query regarding what percent of our dreams are mere brain phenomena, as opposed to actual etheric traveling to astral realms. On the other hand, it has been noted that the only real difference between the dream state and the waking state is that one seems short and the other long.

SP: "There is no difference between the dream state and the waking state. While you are reading these words you are experiencing dreams; you simply choose to call them something else while awake. You do not stop dreaming, you simply choose to define them differently in different states, where focus is shifted between the two.

It is not really a question of what percent of your dreams are mere brain phenomena, but rather, what state your consciousness is focused upon at any given time. You can, for example, even observe your own dreams from outside of them, as they are happening. All things are happening at once; what you choose to remember as an experience is that which your focus is placed upon the most."

AB: A fellow forumite named Jurgen Ziewe has gained some renown for his journeys out of the body, which he has documented in several fascinating books as well as youtubes and so forth. He describes being in that position where he could zoom in and out of his various past lives, as if looking at a big tapestry and then zeroing in on a scene and becoming that person and then zooming back out again. My sense is that he corroborates much of what you have also shared about the afterlife, as it is called. This kind of information is only newly available to the collective thanks to the New Age Movement, which co-created the atmosphere where such information would be accepted and seriously pondered.

AB: It is because of human misperceptions of the matter that such council as you provide helps to balance the ignorance. . .

S: "Misconceptions do not only occur through ignorance, but through active deception and misinformation. Those who wish to maintain the status quo are not going to sit idly by and allow their monopoly platforms of propaganda to work against their own agendas. Instead of removing them they will infiltrate and pervert them into another direction which appears not only plausible, but desirable. The hierarchical propaganda is a tool of the status quo which keeps humanity within a mindset of struggle, and distracts them into choosing, using their own free will against them, something which reinforces such hierarchical reality."

AB: Yes, that is their playbook -- not very original by now, but all they've got to stem the tide of awakening, and they will fail, all tyrants fall at last, the rising consciousness will no longer cater to the obsolete world-view of the deceivers.

S: "An example of a common indoctrination teaches only the wisest and most spiritual choose to say nothing, and if they do they cannot be spiritually advanced. This is merely another symptom of hierarchical propaganda, where limitations are invented to convince good people to do nothing. As I have said before, for negative intentions to succeed, they merely need good people to choose to do nothing."

AB: There is time for silence, and there is time to speak. Discerning the two requires wisdom and humility, which is another name for wisdom.

AB: "Your uncharacteristic disdain for this imaginary sociologically-cohesive group/ism you call "new age ascensionism" rather colors your message, my Friend."

S: "What you perhaps identify with as sociologically-cohesive groupism, I observe as another organised religion; a collaborative thought indoctrination which creates more division than inclusion. It is then only sociologically-cohesive in the sense of maintaining the status quo, and keeping mass consciousness manifesting a linear experience of suffering, and not a spherical one of joy."

AB: I said "imaginary" for no such group actually exists. The so-called New Age Movement at heart represents a significant infusion of joyful spiritual ideals and energy into the poisoned and/or dormant collective consciousness, prompted by just such a recognition you speak of regarding the divisiveness of the conditioning programs and imbalanced power constructs of the controllers. Indeed, this rising awareness has made possible spiritually-oriented platforms like this and many others like it, where souls, dimensions, spirit worlds, Self-Realization, and infinite cosmic expansion can be intelligently explored, fellowship enjoyed, and awakening experiences shared, without being relegated to the lunatic fringe for expounding and investigating our fanciful "heresies". Just so, we can see how powerful is the impulse of Love to recognize itself, even in the midst of the mad connivings and sly beguilings of sleep-walking humans and their ancient puppeteers. Mind you, you are speaking to someone from the 60s "Love Generation" whose religion is love and whose highest aspiration is to be the transparent prism for the unfettered transmission of Love to Itself in the form of existence, consciousness, bliss, moment by moment, a love of which there is no other, but I digress.

S: "It is not uncharacteristic of me to speak the truth, how the Asceleottyi observe it. It colours my message on purpose to direct you away from hierarchical mentality, because I observe the processes of where it originates and the issues it causes on many different planes of existence. It has been observed that such hierarchical mentality has created extensive galactic wars, that caused so much damage to timelines, that interventions from elsewhere had to take effect. We do not want to see this occur again."

AB: Yes, I was indoctrinated into the Catholic Church at birth, and early on felt drawn to the path of service as way of being in this world most effectively, by becoming a priest and helping people to recover their natural soul happiness. Just so, at 13 yrs I entered the seminary, and by 21 yrs I had investigated the hierarchical edifice of that institution sufficiently to discard it, as well as the collective mindframe which had created it. I then went about testing to see what is true, and what is merely conditional. I found the same answer everywhere, there is only love and what yet resists love as a game love plays with itself, for Love's own ineffable designs, bringing sudden tears to these eyes, tears of love, until the Devil of Poetry pipes in, and then it's time for a dog walk.

Sparrow: "This point of view, as disdainful as it may appear to you my beautiful friend, is shared by many thousands of beings observing humanity, both from the spirit world and in orbit. I am merely the messenger pigeon; the messaging Sparrow, if you like."

AB: Praise and Thanks for your pointing, and those encouragements of all the countless Bodhisattvas who serve the sacred magnification of the Light that lives us, breathes us, beams right out of our own eye sockets in loving kindness and compassion, in gratitude and blessing!

S: "Place your trust only in that which you can rely; your Self. It is never for anyone else to save you from anything; it is for you to simply be who you choose to be; your own enemy or your own salvation and spiritual evolution. You decide."

AB: Excellent point, and well said! What I was hesitant about, in relation to your advice re: trusting the governments/military about disclosure and discerning friends from foes among the space relatives, is their track record in this area. They once tried to force me to go to abroad to fight and kill harmless people, for one memorable example, and my trust in them has continued to diminish considerably since.

May all beings awaken to the immortal presence of their own brilliant Self and know peace at heart in each and every cardiac cell, expanded to infinity!

__/\__
Old 18-03-2024, 06:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
As for how long they have been on Earth, it is to be said that they are the ancestors of various tribes of the Earth, such as the ancient Mopi, who originate from the Molluse Maia star seed.

I agree...Here are a couple stories...

Native American legends denote the Pleiades as a sacred place in the heavens.... Lakota legend says the Lakota originated from the Pleiades and that, after death on earth, the soul returns to its home in the Pleiades...

The Ojibwe calls the Pleiades Bagone-giizhig (Hole in the Sky) or Madoo'asinik (Sweating Stones).One myth says that the Ojibwe/Anishinaabe themselves came from the stars through Bagone-giizhig....In traditional beliefs it is described as a gateway between the earth and the "star world", through which the star people come to speak to the Jiisakiiwin seers during their ceremonies...

...Peace...

Last edited by eezi-ulgen : 18-03-2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:38 PM
Administrator
The Pleiades I have known them to be called the seven sisters, eezi or a group of seven stars

Sparrow I couldn't agree more with this statement

S: "Place your trust only in that which you can rely; your Self. It is never for anyone else to save you from anything; it is for you to simply be who you choose to be; your own enemy or your own salvation and spiritual evolution. You decide."

Namaste

Last edited by Native spirit : 19-03-2024 at 11:08 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Master

Eezi……So there is Native Americans and Australians both saying the same thing about the Pleiades, plus Sparrow so I guess there’s gotta be some truth in that.

NativeS. Funny you should post that quote of Sparrows because I cut and pasted the same one onto my favourites.

Glad to see some others coming into this conversation as it makes it more interesting and so enjoyable. Imo.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Administrator
Hi Red

I quoted that saying of sparrows because it is something I have always done

Namaste
Old 19-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Master

NativeS. Yep same here, but I thought I would re post it to someone who would really benefit from it because it is better than the words I have used before in trying to say the same thing. Lol
Old 19-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Master

Another very interesting comment from you Sparrow, so thank you.

Sparrow……. “Well, different species set up outposts on the Earth to conduct experiments, observe and learn, and eventually to interbreed”

Who were the different species?

Where was the outpost set up in Australia?

You state……..”The planet is now within the jurisdiction of a collective who have a joint vested interest in their former outposts and projects”

Who are the collective?

Thank you for your information regarding Uluṟu. That makes total sense to me.

You state……” When the minority of the most influential energies within that collaboration network chooses something different, then your reality begins to reflect that collective choice, for everyone. Those who are not compatible with your own personal reality choice will begin to take a back seat from being a prominent figure in your life, or simply exit your timeline

Yes I do believe this to be so. But slowly people are now looking for something more meaningful than what the church and religion have given them. The New Age Movement has contributed a lot towards that swing away from the church, so for all its faults it has done some positive things as well. It seems to me that Buddhism coming to the west has also brought a positive change to us as well. Imo

Ide like to know what is happening in Australia where I live regarding inter planetary visitors and UFO s.

The only sightings that I am aware of is on the east coast, around the Noosa area but mostly they are connected with Pine Gap in Western Australia. Why is Pine Gap so prominent? My research has shown very negative results regarding this place so I would be very interested in what is your opinion is given the view that you have.

No I don’t watch the TV, listen to the radio or read/watch violent movies or programs and I don’t mix with negative people either, so I hope I don’t have any negative thought forms around me.

You state…..” When the minority of the most influential energies within that collaboration network chooses something different, then your reality begins to reflect that collective choice, for everyone. Those who are not compatible with your own personal reality choice will begin to take a back seat from being a prominent figure in your life, or simply exit your timeline altogether.

Yes I have found this to be correct.

“You state……..” It is for you then not to get caught up in negativity within your world, as some want you to, but to focus on the reality you want to see. This is not spiritual new age mumbo jumbo; it is simply how reality is manifested for you, and how evolution works.

No I do not get caught up in the negativity because I don’t read/see/hear about it (although small amount can leak thru) but I can easily manage them. Luckily I have manifested just about everything I have wanted to Do/see/experience most of my life and it is something that has come naturally. I’ve also experienced quite a few trials and tribulations as well, but that’s life isn’t it.

Ok that’s it for now. Look forward to reading your comments.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Master

I guess I have one more question. The Akashic Records, or whatever name they go by, contains the records of every life lives in complete and utter detail. And you can check up everyone's lives, not just your own past ones. Or so I understand the concept.

My question is, does anyone actually read these? Is there a vast lineup of souls/spirits spending incredible amounts of time accessing and accessing that database? My suspicion is that most people just peek in once or twice for curiosity's sake, then misplace the library card somewhere. Because this must be like all those biographies in a normal library that noone reads unless they are researching something. Things that happened to other people but won't affect you. And it's not like we can take that knowledge with us to the next lifetime, which makes it a bit like reading old celebrity magazines.

I was excited the first time I heard about the AR. I like information and I like history. But I own a lot of books and movies and the percentage of them that are still unread/unseen is ever growing. So, what would I use the AR information for? At this point I shudder at the thought of reading the 'biography' I am writing for this lifetime, and I can't imagine my possibly long list of previous lifetimes as anything but equally cringe. Stuff my enemies would enjoy reading maybe, but I can barely look at old photos now - do I really want to tap into all the regrets, disappointments, frustrations and anger I have ever experienced? Do I want to dwell on happy times knowing they are all in the past?

So my question is, what good does the Akashic Records do anyone but spirits doing research?
Old 20-03-2024, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
...So my question is, what good does the Akashic Records do anyone but spirits doing research?
It certainly has crossed my mind when the Ak Records are mentioned...
"Who cares"...another distraction from, I'll call - The Goal. But that's just 'me'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2024, 07:42 AM
Master

My feeling on this topic is that nobody in the physical world would be allowed to read about another souls journeys in the AR unless they were given permission by that person.

However, once we are back in spirit, the AR could be a different scenario as we are viewing things from a completely different perspective, that is, we are able to see the “big picture” and perhaps what we think of as important to us here might not be so important when in spirit.

Yep I’m on the same page as you Miss H…..who cares! Ha

Obviously all this is just guess work but I generally go on “what makes sense” to me. Should be interesting to hear Sparrows views.