Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-02-2018, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
And you did not think that God gives you advice through other people, since you simply can not hear it ?. This is karma yoga.
But because of pride, you again for your .. I myself susam and know better than anyone else what to do.!

Why do I advise all this.? Because a few of my friends in practice so syhala roof .. And I do not sow even the enemy to fall into this state.
Do you already have anger and hatred started to show up in relation to me ..? Or maybe you should thank us?
Well this is familiar. It is you awareness of the proof of your level of practice.
Okay, going by that logic..

What if God gave me advice through one person to 'do something' and God gave me advice through another not to do the same thing...is God telling me to do it or not to do it?

I don't have any anger or hatred towards you...frustration and annoyance? yup... because of stuff like this:

Quote:
I myself know better than anyone else what to do!

and:

Quote:
maybe you should thank us?

...and then you tell others about their own pride and ego, which reminds me of Matthew 7:3.

I could cut the hypocrisy with a knife here...and yes, that does irritate me...but it has nothing to do with the beings I communicate with and nor does it class me as a 'mental patient' by your own false projections.

Let's put it this way...I know what I am doing...even if others/another believes I do not...so tell me, why should I give a damn what others think about me?