Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Master
So tired

I wonder if some might be able to share some prayers or healing vibes.

I'm exhausted. Been through this before a few years ago ran every test even MRIs and chest x rays. I'm healthy I just get worn down easier than a lot of people and it's hard to recover.

They said chronic fatigue years ago but I've been fine for years since. I think I just need more down time than most. I can go go go for a few years then I deflate like a balloon. I am trying not to fully deflate this time.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Anything else going on other than the fatigue?
Old 11-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Master
I don't know I sometimes wonder if everything I went through as a kid perhaps weakened me physically. Or took some of my tolerance for stress away permanently. I've always been made tired by to much stimuli of any type physical, emotional, intellectual. I wonder if having such high stress from age 4 just maybe wore something out.

Tests always come back clean but any significant stress even if I'm not bothered consciously just wipes me out.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds like you are running low on glow...

*sends you a package of glow sticks*

But seriously - other than the fatigued feeling, there is nothing else unusual going on with your body?
Old 11-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Master
I am running low on glow!

Honestly. Other than the fatigue I should be cloned I'm so healthy and physically sound. I'm just turned 39 and physically look 19, no I really do(lol my face 30) no pain no other symptoms I just deflate into an unconscious puddle every few years if I try to live normal people hours.

My job is incredibly physical... It's mostly big strong men that do it and I'm 5'4" weigh 120lbs so I'm physically tired, have a 4 pack(not quite 6) just from work so it's not easy stuff but I'm currently not working that many hours anyways.

I do work mostly outdoors and its -7 today so again physical stress, maybe emotional stress just knowing I have to face several hours of that.

I don't think that's enough to make me want to sleep 10-12 hours a day.
It just feels like my reserves are low as I need to lay down so often.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Master
Wanted to say thank you for caring Wolfgaze. I appreciate it.
I feel alone a lot and I know that wears me down a bit too.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Master

Sorry to hear that, dear Glowy. Sending you healing vibes.

And read this, maybe something here can help you ...
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you...medies-fatigue

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Master

I don't want to diminish this - but being in the cold is tiring, more so than being warm and cosy. The body goes into go-slow, not so-glow! (do you like that!!)

Some things spring to mind, you chi - have you looked at acupuncture or something of that ilk? And to do some yoga or tai chi.

Some people need more sleep than others. I am one of those. I had a boyfriend who got by on 6hrs sleep. me, at weekends - I need tons including afternoon naps. I've not discovered the solution, i know part of the cause, I think also it's part psychic and being sensitive to other people's energies. Us sensitives are working hard psychically and so stay grounded, drink water - that helps me a bit.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Sorry to hear that, dear Glowy. Sending you healing vibes.

And read this, maybe something here can help you ...
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you...medies-fatigue
Thank you very much. I will read that and I appreciate your help and compassion.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I don't want to diminish this - but being in the cold is tiring, more so than being warm and cosy. The body goes into go-slow, not so-glow! (do you like that!!)

Some things spring to mind, you chi - have you looked at acupuncture or something of that ilk? And to do some yoga or tai chi.

Some people need more sleep than others. I am one of those. I had a boyfriend who got by on 6hrs sleep. me, at weekends - I need tons including afternoon naps. I've not discovered the solution, i know part of the cause, I think also it's part psychic and being sensitive to other people's energies. Us sensitives are working hard psychically and so stay grounded, drink water - that helps me a bit.
I did like your not so glow :) it is tiring to be cold. I don't have much fat either so I sometimes actually end up doing a full body shake like little kids do when I'm bone chilled. I dress well but it's hard when working you get hot, when you stop you get chilled.... I likely should not live in the north but the whole country is North. my house is 72 degrees and I'm still chilled inside unless I'm moving around so minus 7 is not great. Soon it will be -17.

I have started doing yoga last year but my studio was closed till last week so I was not diligent for a month at home. Did 5 rounds of sun salutations everyday but it wasn't enough. I just bought an acupuncture matt, I wonder if that might help.

And like you I am sensitive to energies. If I'm in the wrong setting or around to many people I am just completely worn out after no matter how much I might like their company. I'm kinda glad to hear this is real because it sounds like such a cop out but cause and effect is super consistent.

Thank you for your reply. I will try to stay grounded, drink more water, increase my yoga but even without that hearing others need more sleep and get worn out makes me feel less like I'm needing repair.