Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Master
I don't want to be insensitive, but I also don't want to not say anything..
so I just want to say that I think there are some pretty good cures for cancer out there and a lot of emerging scientific studies. You could try google or other forums or perhaps here also, and a couple that I have heard about being successful are thc and something called dca. I think there are other things that have had success too tho.
and I'm praying for your mother and you all ♥

interesting and sweet post Healingangelus
Old 23-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehermit
My mother has cancer and I was wondering if anyone could send her some relief (and if possible healing). I hate seeing her in pain and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I'm feeling kind of desperate and all I want to do is help.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to ask. But if anyone could help it would mean a lot to me.
Sorry to hear that. :-( I know what it's like to have a loved one very sick and I feel for you.

This is probably a dumb question, but you never know.. is your mother seeing a doctor?
Old 27-06-2012, 07:01 PM
thehermit

Thank you do much for all the love! It really moves me to see that strangers would help and feel empathy/sympathy for one another.

For extra information... I've only skimmed over everything so excuse me if I don't address everything/everyone. My mother fought breast cancer for two years. It spread throughout her whole body within that small period and developed in less than a month. Throughout her treatments she became an advocate, rayed heaily, and spent her remaining years helping others. She was one of the sweetest, kindest, and funniest women I know. She was truly my hero. Sadly, radiation and chemo was making her weaker so we stopped the treatments to allow her to transition peacefully. She had actually gone through all the treatments that they could on her body. She favors the advice of doctors over natural medicine and usually paired her healing with prayer. Every avenue available had already been met and science, in the end, didn't work out well for her (it was one of the reasons for her death actually). However, I do recognize that it is helpful for other people... but it just wasn't in my mother's plan I suppose. Throughout her decline hundreds of people came to visit her in the hospital and that alone was comforting enough. I never knew how many lives she had touched. I also feel, that in an odd way, her passing was a blessing. She had helped so many people and our difficulty was everyones gain. I saw people have old hurts and needs fulfilled in those few weeks There were reunions and new friendships built. While I couldnt appreciate it then, I know how much my other would have wanted that to happen. My mother passed but I know she is doing well. In fact, as weird as this may sound, she left her own body peacefully before her body actually passed away (body wasn't cold, organs weren't failing, etc). I'm confident that she's safe, blessed, and out of pain now.

I just wanted to come back and thank you all for the messages and prayers! It truly means a lot.

And major apologies for not writing back sooner!
:)

Love,

The Hermit
Old 27-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Healingangelus

I feel like a failure.................

Somehow in this Forum, I´m not able to heal anyone or if so,
then they won´t tell me the truth about it ..........

I AM A FAILURE!!

Old 27-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healingangelus

I AM A FAILURE!!

If you sent love and healing energy and prayers, you didn't fail.
It seems Hermie's mum went peacefully of her own choosing. Love and light could only have helped.

Peace & blessings to you --
And love & light to you to Hermit -- and prayers of support on your mother's passing....

7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
If you sent love and healing energy and prayers, you didn't fail.
It seems Hermie's mum went peacefully of her own choosing. Love and light could only have helped.

Peace & blessings to you --
And love & light to you to Hermit -- and prayers of support on your mother's passing....

7L

Thank you ...........
Old 28-06-2012, 12:25 AM
MYFIGO

Don't feel as if you're a failure. Sometimes the best healing we can do is offer comfort as someone crosses over. Several people have asked me to be with their loved ones and send distant healing to them in their final hours. I had some amazing experiences and comfort to offer them.

I am sure she felt your healing and love.
Old 28-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healingangelus

I AM A FAILURE!!

You're not a failure, we don't decide who lives and dies in the first place. Healing is random, we don't know how it happens or if it's ever going to happen. If we could heal others, no one would be ever die or be sick. People that tell you that you can heal others usually don't tell you the whole truth. Healing our own hurts and fears instead of trying to heal others is much more productive because it spills out into the lives of those around us.
Old 28-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Healingangelus,

Why do you think you are a failure, it doesnt mattter how much Healing you send out to anyone, sometimes it isnt enough. there are different reasons as to why,
if you send Healing and positive thoughts in the right way,its never a waste of time

Namaste.
Old 28-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Healingangelus,

Why do you think you are a failure, it doesnt mattter how much Healing you send out to anyone, sometimes it isnt enough. there are different reasons as to why,
if you send Healing and positive thoughts in the right way,its never a waste of time

Namaste.
The reason why is because people die and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I've lost several loved ones and it broke my heart. The pain is very real, let people heal instead of speculating about why it happened.