Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-08-2011, 06:48 PM
thehermit

For my dog ( i know this sounds silly but...)

After a few test and worsening sysmptoms it seems as if my dog may have cancer. Oddly nough, my own mother (who my dog is closest too) also has cancer. She hasnt left my mom's side in 10yrs and as always had a knack for finding the sickest or most depressed person in a room and cuddling up to them. As for myself, I do not know if I have the ablity to help with the healing process; however, when I was home from school visiting my other I could feel her pain from treatments as if they were my own.

So, I was wondering...
1. Is it possible to do healing for animals? Especially long distance?
2. Could my dogs possible illness be related to mother?
3.) Could you possibly teach me how to heal/give me tips/etc?

Thanks for reading. Hope you have a great day :)
Old 26-08-2011, 07:44 PM
SunMist

Hi Hermit, I'm sorry to hear about the cancer your dog's and your mother's - it's a difficult thing. There's a lot you can do in energy healing for animals. Some people do it long-distance professionally but you can do healing techniques yourself too. About #2 I've heard of this sharing of health conditions before I think it's not uncommon. About #3, you can look up any hands on healing technique and use it but I can share what I like to do. Wait until I'm in a good energy space myself and the pet is sleepy. I put my hands on them with the intention to connect with their field. I then set the intention that divine healing energy will flow into me from crown chakra and go down through my hands into the pet. Usually there will be sensations and the pet will notice and there will be a sense of being "done" - then step away, and this is very important, intend to separate your energy from your pet's so they are no longer linked. To do this long-distance you would visualize doing the same steps. I hope that helps!
Old 26-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Medium_Laura

I found an article about cats, but I'm sure dogs sense it as well.

Cats and their humans often mirror each others’ physical and emotional states. Cats are sensitive creatures as well as natural healers, and in my Reiki practice, I’ve sometimes seen them take on their human’s problems, often in an attempt to heal them. Because of the bond shared between cat and human in a close relationship, energetic imbalances may be shared as well.

“The emotional turmoil brought on by such difficulties as household financial problems, frequent job travel, or marital differences can affect our cats in very tangible ways,” says Dr. Fern Crist, a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners. “Our stress can induce undesirable behaviors in our cats, such as inappropriate urination.

“More importantly, our stress can also influence the development of actual physical illness in our cats as well as in ourselves. As responsible owners, we sometimes need to take a good look at ourselves when we ask why our pets are having problems. Stress relief for pet owners won’t solve every pet health problem, but can go a long way toward alleviating many of them.”

http://www.petconnection.com/blog/20...your-cat-sick/
Old 26-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Master
Hi Hermit,
My dog had cancer too and one thing I learned back then is that cancer feeds on carbohydrates/sugars.
I put him on a high protein/high fat diet (chicken and chicken fat) with very little carbohydrates.
It seemed to prolong his life.
He had a brain tumor and we had the money at the time, so we had it radiated. From there they gave him 3 months and he lived 3 years.
We loved him and cared for him during this period of ups and down. We even had to stick a tube into his bladder thru his private parts 4 times a day to remove urine for about 6 months. It was quite an adventure in our lives. I'll never forget how precious they were.
The love we gave each other was healing for all.
Just sharing.......James
Old 26-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Enya

Did you know that dogs can sniff out cancer growths even before they fully manifest in the body? I have no doubt your dog has taken on some of your mother's cancer burden. My friend's dog is a healer - she puts her paw on the part which hurts and takes on the pain.

Do try Sunmist's advice - I'm sure it will work for you. One thing to be very clear on - first detach from any desire to control the outcome of the healing, such as 'I hope she/they get better'. The more detached you are from the eventual outcome, the more you can remove yourself from the process and let the healing energy flow. I suggest this especially since you are already empathic enough to pick up on your mother's pain. Call on Divine Love and Healing and you can't go wrong.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:42 AM
thehermit

Thank you guys sooo much!
I'll make sure to go back through and read this again.
I'll also practice the tips Sunmist provided.

This whole exprience has been rather odd for me. You dont really know how much you care about someone or even an animal until something happens to it. In some ways I feel guilty becuase I know she's been through just as much as us. She entered the family while we were in a dark time and befriended each one of us. She's seen financial difficulties, martial problems, abuse, depression, all of it. She's even assisted in bringing my parents together, making us laugh, cheering up sick neighbors/friends/sad children, and now she's latched on even stronger to my mother. She feels just as much family as my mother does and I feel like she loves just as strongly as we love her. When I'm in a clearer state of mind I'll begin practicing from afar. I might even let share this thread with my family.

Anywho, I suppose I should let whatever happens happen... sometimes, I swear, she has a better grasp on things than most humans I've met. Not to mention she's cutie lol
Old 27-08-2011, 08:10 AM
SunMist

Let us know how it goes! I just thought of a few more details to add - if you are able to feel energy at all then there are two things to watch for. When you attempt to make the initial connection you may get an empathic rush of feeling of how the pet is doing. When you initiate the flow of energy, you may actually feel a flow down and out through you or even a pull of the energy out through your hands. A professional pet healer advised me one time that it's important not to "push" the energy because pets energy systems are so much smaller than ours - rather let them soak up what they need at their own rate.

I loved that article Medium_Laura - it is so true. I once had a cat who deeply picked up my emotions and I felt bad for her when I had hard times because I didn't want her to be upset too.
Old 27-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Master
Archangel Raphael

Hi thehermit, i am sorry to hear about your dog and your mum. I will send him some healing to them both.

Also you can call on Archangel Raphael, he helps heal people and animals. Here is a prayer you may find helpful ;)

Dear God,
I ask that you, Archangel Raphael, and the healing angels surround my pet with your healing love energy. Please help my pet and me feel peace so that healing can occur. Please send us a miracle, knowing that everything is already healed in your eyes. I ask that you help me have faith and trust so that I may experience your love within my pet and within myself right now.
Thank you.

A prayer for a loved ones health.
Beloved God,
Thank you for sending Archangel Raphael and the healing angels to my loved one's bedside. I now see that you, Holy spirit, raphael, and the angels are embracing my loved one. I picture my loved one smiling and feeling well. I know that, in truth, my loved one is well right now, and I ask for your continued help so that we may realize this peace and health in our daily experience. Thine will be done.

I hope this helps.
Love Golden Angel ;)x
Old 02-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I found an article about cats, but I'm sure dogs sense it as well.

Cats and their humans often mirror each others’ physical and emotional states. Cats are sensitive creatures as well as natural healers, and in my Reiki practice, I’ve sometimes seen them take on their human’s problems, often in an attempt to heal them. Because of the bond shared between cat and human in a close relationship, energetic imbalances may be shared as well.

“The emotional turmoil brought on by such difficulties as household financial problems, frequent job travel, or marital differences can affect our cats in very tangible ways,” says Dr. Fern Crist, a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners. “Our stress can induce undesirable behaviors in our cats, such as inappropriate urination.

“More importantly, our stress can also influence the development of actual physical illness in our cats as well as in ourselves. As responsible owners, we sometimes need to take a good look at ourselves when we ask why our pets are having problems. Stress relief for pet owners won’t solve every pet health problem, but can go a long way toward alleviating many of them.”

http://www.petconnection.com/blog/20...your-cat-sick/
that's interesting, I was just thinking about how deep the relationship must go between an owner and their pet. and how the negativity of the owner must affect the animal.

well anyways, I hope your dog gets better hun.. I think that simply altering ph levels in the body of man or beast is a very promising cancer cure.. I think there has been a lot of success with it.. supposedly it's as simple as creating a ph level of higher than 8.0.. which I am pretty sure is a fine safe level.. there is a lot of info out there about it, of course not as much as there should be, but with mainstream medicine breathing down our necks it's not really a surprise it's not gotten more attention..

http://www.ehow.com/facts_6323942_ph...p_-cancer.html

that article says how someone was awarded a nobel prize for their discovery about cancer's habitat preferences.. and also that a way of this method has cured all sorts of different cancers in humans and animals.. prayers and love for you and yours ♥
Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Experiencer

Yes and Yes.

Animal healing is definitely possible, even long distance. It is better to get the feedback from being hands on, but it's still possible to be effective.

Your dog's illness can 100% be related to your mother.

What you have to remember in healing, to separate the dog, spiritually, for the time being. Otherwise, you will be bridging the connection, and attempting to heal both at once. That will be very difficult for even someone very experienced.