Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-07-2023, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

The Unconscious mind.

Three years ago i had stomach pain that would not go away, to cut a long story short, i eventually got a scan, i was admitted immediately. I had Mesenteric Venous thrombosis, a degenerative disease that leads eventually to death.

The above is a blood clot on the stomach. I am psychologically minded, and had researched the unconscious mind, and have used its techniques, as i had throughout my life without calling it that.

MVT occurs when there are underlying causes. I had been sent home after the scan as nothing was found, but called back later after a more experienced doctor saw my results....thank god.

On my way back to hospital, i said the Rosary, and techniques that are part of the unconscious mind and how to use it, and those things incredibly, are also in the bible.

I spent five days in hospital, then discharged, subsequent scans show no trace of a blood clot and NO underlying causes, i was on a blood thinner, and still am, the doctor is playing safe, though i take half a dose.

The essence of my recovery may be about the blood thinner, and maybe not, or a bit of both.

Both, or part two is about asking for healing, imagining it happen, as in my case picturing the blood clot being destroyed, and imaganing it as ALREADY happened, destroyed, as well as asking for divine assistance, i carried a rosary.

Belief in healing in this case, is required.

There is a lot of literature on the unconscious mind, i can sign post anyone whose interested, its our link to god, the universe everything, it made you, it knows how to fix you.

I have tested its abilities in other ways, not a nice way, that i imagined a footballer get injured at a football match two hundred miles away.

The player i picked on did not get injured, but a team mate did, out for 18 months, a player the team could not afford to lose, in essence a more effective injury. Why did i do that?, my ex team are corrupt.

Is the above coincidence?, maybe, i dont think so, ive tested it in other ways, think it, it happens, if you get the technique right.

You dont need a belief in God, incredibly, the human mind is god like anyway, with abilities we dont know about.

Does it not say in the bible" ye are gods". Why do i mention this?.....its obvious isnt it?
Old 21-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Master

The Sea:

You might want think about: what goes around comes around.
Old 23-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Are you saying i deserved this illness?
Old 23-07-2023, 10:05 AM
Master

October 2020 I was in agony. Pain like you've never known , in my chest and coughing up blood in bucketfuls .
Went to hospital. On oxygen and all kinds of drips for severe infection in chest and Multiple blood clots in both lungs . The largest of the clots were going to take 3 months to disperse .
I thought I was going to die but I didn't .
I got better . Or should I say I got better from the infection and the blood clots.
I'm like you, on permanent blood thinners ( due to this being my second lot of blood clots) and they also reduced my long term thinners to half dose.
All of this I was happy to cope with knowing that they would "make me better" but that was until the body blow of all the scans and tests revealing not one, but two underlying diseases , both of which are going to kill me.
And there's nothing anyone can do about that. The best I could hope was 3 to 5 years.
I'm in year 3 now.
Old 23-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Administrator
Firstly Im sorry you had an illness which hospitalised you/ its no fun I should know I have had over 40 operations.
I am very intuative a healer and a medium.
But when you say you think you about a football player getting injured means nothing
it is a contact sport so injuries are bound to happen.

Namaste
Old 23-07-2023, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea
Are you saying i deserved this illness?
Deserve is a strong word.

I had this knee pain yrs ago...gee, it was lasting a long time...then someone casually said...
"Well, ya know pains like that in the knee or foot can be because of 'Not wanting to move forward.'" Oh!

Seems there is a reason for so many things...things don't just happen out of thin air for no reason.
Did I deserve knee pain? No...Did I unconsciously create it...did I include it into my pre-incarnation Plan or
general Blueprint for this life ...maybe?
Did I shoot someone with an arrow 300 yrs ago in the knee? Maybe.
Deserve is too strong a word to jump to, all my opinion.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2023, 01:42 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea
....thank god.
Both, or part two is about asking for healing, imagining it happen....
Belief in healing in this case, is required.
YES! We do have the power to heal others and ourselves.
Even an atheist can do this, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Master

The Sea (corrected)…….. “I imagined a footballer get injured at a football match two hundred miles away”.

I was under the impression from your above comment that you were sending out thoughts to a football player hoping he would get injured because your “ex team was corrupt”.

Is that correct? If so, I was wondering why you would want to harm another person to test the Universes abilities. Could it be done without harming another?

The Sea #3……your comments….”so you think I deserved this”.

It doesn’t matter what I think. I don’t know anything about you or the situation you are talking about or whether anyone deserves what they get. Maybe we do, maybe we don’t. Who knows.

I only know that, spiritually speaking, it is believed by many that what goes around comes around” or “you sew what you reap”. Therefore, it doesn’t sound like a good idea to wish harm on another does it.

Just my opinion tho.
Old 25-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

*Deleted* When i discovered the subconscious mind i wanted to test it, and tried in different ways. Injuring a footballer was a sure way of doing it, if i thought for a second i really could hurt someone, i would not have done it.

So you are right, my intention was bad and deliberate. Using feeling too, i left that out, that my partner would survive a second deep brain operation, which she did, and thirdly, my first love would get into contact, check.

Am i rehabilitated in your eyes? very judgmental eyes, not so masterful after all. And your last sentence actually told me off. So in all repentance, I AM SORRY. *Deleted*

I havent used such again, i dont need to, it takes a lot of effort and is debilitating.

By the way, i rescued a sheep trapped in a river recently, i pick up worms from paths and put then safe, i feed the birds daily, i donate to several charities, i go to church, l liberate bees from windows.

And you*Deleted*
Old 25-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Master
@The Sea.

I think a misunderstanding is what has happened here.....