Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-01-2013, 10:09 PM
livin_good

A first timers breakthrough, An amazing experience

Hi to everyone, i am new to the forum and have to share the experience i had two nights ago with someone, I also put this in my welcome introduction, but now think this might be a better spot for it, due to lack of feedback and it not really being a welcome message.
It began while on my bed i was very relaxed and somewhat meditating (i am extremely new to meditation) whilst i was kind of squinting at the fan that was at the end of the bed i noticed that i could see the wind blowing against the air coming out of the fan. I could see the drag the fan was putting on the air coming through the open door, and it was even more prominent when a gust of wind came through into the room.
At this stage i started to feel quite euphoric, my body started to take big deep breaths. i enjoyed this for only a brief moment until i saw the fan, in the only words i can think of, started to blow away reality. It was like everything dirrectly in front of the fan was made out of small blocks, that were put together like bricks. Once i recognised that everything in front of the fan was made out of bricks the fan started blowing them away, the brickwork got more widespread and more of reality got blown away until i was in another dimension. Once i made it to the other dimension i realised only a few humans had been here and i was definitely chosen by a higher force to come to this place. It was like i was talking to myself here, not getting spoken to. I also told myself not many people would be able to handle me telling them this and it was something to keep fairly private.
There was a drop off in this land that was a deep glowing purple colour and also dark on the horizons. I told myself that i had been chosen to come here and if i decided to go further, over the drop off, that i would be granted all the secrets of the universe. For some reason i didnt or maybe couldnt go over the edge. This was quite alot for me so i got up and had a quick walk around the room. For some reason i knew i could get back ther quite easily and did so, i lay back down and after not long at all, i found myself almost half there, there were other images and things going through my head. Very soon i felt preassure on my head, and i saw an eye above my head that was slowly coming down toward me. the preassure got more intense and at that stage i realised what was happening, it was my third eye awakening.
I was quite scared at this stage and sat up, almost diving out of the way of it completely opening. I have read about awakening the third eye and decided it was quite a serious thing to do, and that i best leave it alone, but after a little thinking time i decided that if it were to happen so easily, without trying to open it by the many techniques that i had read about, that i would be fine and only positivity could come from it.
I lay back down and semi closed my eyes, not open and not shut, just as before and quickly found myself under the eye that was coming down on me. I relaxed and let it plant itself on my forehead and immediattely had a long porthole coming from my third eye. i forced myself down this winding thin tunnel that was only big enough for my mind to go down, leaving my body behind.
When i came out of the tunnel i was back in the other dimension, the colours and landscape were the same only this time instead of a drop off there was a pyramid in the distance. Instead of the drop off as before, i had to climb the pyramid to acquire all the knowledge in the universe.

It was at this stage that i became so overwhealmed that i burst into tears, that i was chosen to be in this wonderful place so few had been and that i had access to such infinite knowledge. My whole body was tingling especially my fingers, my head felt alot of preassure and was almost throbbing. it was orgasmic. I also noticed my mind concentrate on where i know my third eye is located, when i did this i saw the most incredible light and felt the most glorious power overcome me, like that was the triggerpoint of this amazing place.
For some reason i was unable to climb the pyramid or go over the drop off, possibly i was scared it being my first time in this other dimension. I knew though,that much knowledge awaited. I tried to get back there later and only felt myself close to the other dimension, but it was as if hundreds of symbols were shooting in a beam straight into my third eye.
This was truly one of the most beautiful experiences of my life, what i can almost imagine it would be like bringing a child into the world, so overwhealming, humbling and beautiful.
Thanks alot for anyone reading this, i hope maybe someone could shed a little light on what happened to me. Here are a few questions hopefullly someone might have an answer for.
I did not have a headache the next day, although i had a lot of preassure on my head as i experienced this. would it be possible to open your third eye in such a short amount of time? or even half open it, and then not have it finish opening?
Has anyone ever experienced anything like the drop off or the pyramid, and actually got to the top or over the edge?
thanks again, any feedback or answers will be greatly appreciated :)
Old 26-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Falconeye

Angel1

What a fantastic experience! Congratulations!
Though I haven't had such profound experience myself, I wonder, maybe you were having an out-of-body-experience and made an astral travel? Especially the way of communication you had and awareness of having left your body behind. The closest I have had in the subject, was out-of-body experiences into parallel worlds, I was lying down, relaxing, but didn't fall asleep, got up after a few minutes, apparently in the same house, but I was seeing sudden changes such as different tiles, curtains and layout of the rooms. I would go back lay down again for 2-3 minutes, and I did not at any time fall asleep, got up thinking I was back to my normal reality and found myself in the exact same house but this time with another new alterations. This repeated 3 or 4 times and became therefore also like having several dejavues at the same time before I finally found myself being back for real.
You apparently had the hole lot at once!