Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-07-2023, 03:21 PM
Knower

Has anyone used geomancy?

Hi I am just looking if anyone has tried geomancy, I am currently studying this, it dates back before tarot, it’s a chart you draw up with houses of judgement who favour over one another, each answer is formed with dots that make a symbol, it uses the elements and planets, I am only a beginner but so far I am enjoying this method, I made some ogham staves to use with it each made with certain tree branches, I couldn’t find a topic here so thought I would try in this tarot topic.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:56 AM
crystaladdict99

This is new to me. Any good resources to recommend?
Old 05-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Ascender
I have studied feng shui before ~ they meant it when they said don't live next to a hospital

There is a Taoist teacher who does geomancy related chi kung meditations with the land and such

I've replaced my feng shui activities with witchcraft

geomancy.net
Old 05-08-2023, 12:48 PM
Ascender
FENG SHUI ~ GEOMANCY ~ CHI KUNG MEDITATION

practice outdoors

weather warm and comfortable

practice in morning ~( morning is best )

sit on ground

close eyes

sit relaxed without slouching

head reaching to heaven

the weight of your torso is sinking into the ground

spine long and extended like a great tree of life connecting earth and sky

the energy of the universe flows through you like the sap in a tree

be especially careful that your chest is relaxed

==============================================

place your arms to the sides of your body with palms facing the ground and fingers outstretched

hands are from 6 inches to a few feet above the ground

find a comfortable distance that allows body and shoulders to stay relaxed

center of your hand should feel open and receptive ~ listen to the ground through your hands

feel the earths life current

very important that you stay perfectly still and breathe slowly ~ softly ~ and silently ~ breathe with the belly ~ all breathing is through the nose ~ do not try to breathe ~ just let nature do the work

the more your breath slows down and deepens the more you can sense the earths chi through your hands and fingers

stay focused on the sensation for a few minutes

take a slow deep inhalation ~ imagine that as you inhale ~ you draw earth chi into your hands ~ then while holding the breath place your palms on dantien ~ exhale slowly fill dantian health vitality and blessings from the earth imagine the energy spreading through your whole body ~ you may feel it or see it with you minds eye

after exhalation return palms to original position facing the ground ~ remain quiet and still ~ communing with the earths life current

repeat exercise ~ repeat 9 times

practice once a day to become a better geomancer ~

to do a chi kung reading of a geomancy site ~ view the site from a relaxed standing posture ~ straight spine ~ slow breathing ~ feeling of strength and power in the lower abdomen

most importantly maintain a quiet and tranquil mind

Old 05-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Ascender
just for the record ~ you can't have a normal conversation with a QiGong practitioner without it turning into a QiGong exercise