Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 29-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Ascender
vision- a white baby deer

Hello everyone :)
I'd like to ask a question.I've often saw a White deer around me in spirit .
I've often associate it with someone I know also,as having a link with this person I mean.
Yesterday after some time of not seeing the white deer around,I caught a glimpse of it,but I saw it as a baby white deer...like it wasn't the normal one I'd see,this one was a very young deer.
I wonder what would be the meaning of seeing spirits animals as baby/young one. Does it change the general meaning associate with that totem/spirit animal ?
Have a good day' :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 29-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Master
I usually think of white as innocence-purity

something in the below may resonate, it is off a site

Deer:

Power of gentleness, love, alertness, camouflage, balance and alertness, attention to subtler outside influences, ability to listen, attention, shows how to walk gracefully and carefully, connections to children and people for best interests of all, vision, hearing, smell, helps discern what actions to be done. Teaches empathy for others, soft direction and leadership abilities. Are you awakening to your own innocence? Are you listening to your inner child? Deer walks softly and gracefully. Are you ready for new opportunities that will reflect this gentle love to others?

more info on this site

http://www.spiritanimal.info/deer-spirit-animal/
Old 29-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Ascender
thank you for taking your time to answer :)
I've read many site about the deer meaning and the white animals meanings also,both make sense to me in a way or another. But what surprise me is that this time the white deer appeared as a baby,so I wonder if seeing the animal as a baby had a different meaning or if it'd meant something else maybe :) maybe it doesn't mean anything but I just remarked that it was different from all the other time I saw the deer :)

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 29-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Master
ok, just thinking out loud here, maybe the `baby` part means ``new beginnings`` .. (my question mark not working sorry lol)
Old 29-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Suspended
White = Wisdom, being a baby deer, means innocence and trust. These things have come into your awareness.
Old 30-08-2013, 05:52 AM
Ascender
You're the second person mentionning 'the new beginnings'' skybird it'd makes sense if I believe others signs also :)

And true,I didn't thought about the baby focusing even more on the 'innocence' and 'trust' part :) it'd make sense also :)

Thank you for the answers :)

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 31-08-2013, 05:55 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I do believe with most Native American customs.......that to see any animal that is white is a sacred thing. I don't know what the deer thing represents though.
Old 13-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Wow! This reminds me of a dream I had. I was in the woods close to where I live and I saw a big buck white deer. It was more of a glow or shimmer than a color it seemed. Like misty kinda. But was a layer of foggy mist also that seperates half of the woods from the other. I believe my dreams to be very very powerful. Now I can look back with some retrospect and try to decipher them. And that is blowing my mind right now... Wow! Got lost in one just now for a sec. I think I might have to sacrifice my life for my beliefs one day. Or maybe it is a sign of the sacrifice I have already made. By the thought I just had about my dreams. I dreamed my cousin and I were gi joe soldiers on a mission. This was when i was like 5. But I was captured by evil and put into a little tiny room with a pic beside me on each wall. One a picture of a gun. The other a bow and arrow. My captors told me to pick my death. And I chose the bow and arrow. So the next scene is a hunk of looked like beef laying on a beach with an aarow in it's side. This represented me and I was looking at myself. A song was playing. And I awoke crying. Still very vivid in my brain. Man, I get so many mind blowing revelations about myself every few minutes it seems. Mind blown for sure. Sorry to thread jack! I just get going sometimes. Too much to say, really, and not enough around that understands me.
Old 13-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Maybe that also represents where I was headed. My family is big military peoples. And a few yrs back i almost joined the military. Laughable as that is now. No unholy wars to get PTSD for this one! That's the thanks they get for, "Job well done, soldier!" sad stuff! Maybe that path and the one I'm on now was the choice I had to make. Because I did make this choice already. haha. Sounds good here. Now let's see if I end up on beach with an arrow in my side. I'll go that route if need be.
Old 13-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Medicine_Dog

@vicky3619

It's interesting that you first saw the deer as an adult only then to see it again as a baby. It won't change the meaning of the totem but it does signify new beginnings in the baby form. Perhaps you seen the adult as a goal, then when you began towards that goal it manifested itself to you as a baby. As with most "meanings" your the best judge for that.

A few questions- what where the deer doing? Which direction where they facing (east/west left/right etc.)? And most important..

What do you think it means??