Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
@out of here. Why would your guides trick you? And this very dry woody smell has happened repeatedly...

My Guides trick me because they want me to believe.
Old 23-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Guide

@out of here believe in what? I don't think spirit guides would ever trick someone
Old 23-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
@out of here believe in what? I don't think spirit guides would ever trick someone

Believe them. They are the Higher Being of myself.
Old 23-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
@crystalsong that sounds fun, I'll try it... When I tried to feel the energy of my sweet basil my third eye felt weird... It felt like there was a pulse inside of it and my hands felt that pulse too although it was very faint.... But never tried it with trees :) I'll try it on my mango tree since its ash to get to is trunk. My lime tree has so many branches I can't get to its base.
How interesting! You might want to look into medicinal uses of sweet basil and anything else you get a 'hit on'. I say medicinal uses because the pulse connected with a sensation in the palm very much brings to mind a healing scenario. Healers traditionally move energy through their palm chakras to bring healing energy into others. This is cross cultural, meaning common through all people and traditions on earth. So it is as if your psychic is using sensation to talk to you as a form of sign language. Research sweet basil - you have a fascinating clue here!

The basic idea here is that you're third eye is bringing you useful information. For me this manifests through crystals and rocks, by trying to figure out why some effect my third eye and others don't and what that all means, I've ended up in a very intriguing journey with what I now know to be types of life forms.

Further research and searching taught me that the reason I perceive things from crystals is that they are a part of my soul's journey and in past lives they have been a main tool for sculpting the world I lived in.
By becoming closer and more in touch with my Higher Self/Spirit it was able to make my human trained mind to realize that it was perceiving something unusual and to begin to experiment with that, soon I discovered that I wasn't so much learning new things - but actually recalling known information which my Spirit held.

What might work for you after feeling them on an energy level is to begin to ask them questions like "What are you useful for? or What are your main attributes, what qualities make you unique?

While I've not interacted on this level with them yet, other people have told me the answer comes quickly, something like ' relieve stomach pain' or decrease swelling' or 'make happy feelings' or other quick blips of knowledge they can then use as a base to experiment from.

No doubt our ancestors learned new information and qualities of plants/trees/bushes in similar ways and in conjunction with experimentation. Through the mass collective consciousness and unconsciousness of all life on Earth we can communicate with each other, so even information lost in antiquity can be recovered in modern times because once something is known/learned it goes into the mass collective unconsciousness database (also called the Ashkaic Records) and can be retrieved by anyone with a library pass.

Flora maybe your pass to the Great Library! Start exploring this wonderful mystery your third eye is making you aware of, it could led to many wonderful experiences!
Old 23-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Guide

@crystal song oh well that's cool, I will try. Since my basil plant was planted into the ground and some have died I don't know if I can do that. Haven't tried with plants that have been transplanted into the ground

I also get that pulsing from some of my crystals. I have noticed though that my Citrine (which I found out was actually a heat treated amethyst) pulses while the two crystals my mom bought me when I was little (in a small gift shop) radiate energy instead of pulsing.

I had a dream where a man came out of the crystal, and sucked out some black stuff out of the crystal he came out of. He had crystals growing out of the top part of his head, and very long hair too. And he had a wooden staff with many small crystals growing out of the top of his staff... Which I snatched and ran off with... Hehehe..l I spent the rest of the dream tring to give it back to him. I managed to find him again and return it but he was quite mad at me. I just call him crystal man! I usually keep him on my windowsill and the last time I touched him to move him next to my bed I felt a sudden excitement and happiness come over me. I'm pretty sure it was the crystal being happy! :) I like it when my friends are happy! And I promised (but no guarantee) that I wouldn't try to steal his staff again... Or touch his crystals... I still like to imagine hugging him! I've had crystal man and another crystal whom I call crystal lady (never met the other crystal in my dream) when I was little I think I've had them around... 6-10 years give or take a year... :)
Old 23-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Master
I wouldn't think transplanting would make any difference. at least not anymore of a difference that how much energy you produce than being at home or school or a friends. You are still alive and thus have an energy field, so do plants.

Now that field might be weakened if its sick/ill or in shock, but the field will still be there as it's a living plant. Make sense?

I love your crystal man story! How fun! And yes, they really do like to interact with us.
I was recently putting some of my babies away as I would be traveling and one as I picked it up jolted me with emotion, it was getting traumatized just thinking it might be left behind even for a little bit! When I gave in and told it I would take it even though it might get damaged due to airlines chunking luggage around it sent relief and love vibrations into me. It seriously didn't want to not be with me.
It was a touching and unexpected moment. =D Gotta love telepathy with plants and crystals!
Old 24-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Guide

@crystalsong I know right? Super fun! And right now when I posted the last reply I was thinking about crystal man, I felt very tingly on my left side and very giggly and happy. Not sure if that was from the crystal or not. It's on my windowsill but if it can walk out of its physical body and up to me then it probably is :) hehehe I wanted to giggle the whole time I felt that person next to me.

I went outside and tried to feel some of the other plants. I felt the sage, the mango and the lime tree. I got pressure from the sage. Like they were pushing onto the palm of my hand. And my third eye felt weird too kind of like a pulse but faint. I was thing about my third eye and wondered why It felt odd and how rosemary is doing and then I heard a voice say damaged, not sure what that means if it refers to my third eye or the sages (or rosemary) themselves. Then I tried to feel the mango and I felt faint pulses. And for some reason I got a picture of white/golden energy flowing up from the roots into the branches like a river! I don't know why. Not sure if a made that up myself or if that was from the tree... Didn't get a whole lot from the limes but I didn't try to hard I just wanted to tell it that I want it to be really strong and healthy and that I love the limes it makes. And I told the other plants that I hope they grow big and strong and healthy before I stopped communicating with them.
Old 24-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
I heard a voice

`Where did you hear the voice? As if someone standing behind your back?
Old 24-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Guide

@out of here no I've only heard a voice coming from someone (as of they were standing in front of me) only once. I've heard cats purring next to me several times with my physical ears (and felt them).

This voice was like... When a thought enters your head. Like out of no where a thought comes to you, something that never occurred to you. I get that sometimes. And sometimes my mouth will start moving too, to say random words. It's strange but fun in a way.... But then I wonder if I am going crazy or not. I had one in my head say, 'i invoke kuan yin too...' in my own voice but it was weird cause it never occurred to me... I've also asked someone's name and they gave me the name, 'Yao jin' and my mouth moved when i was hearing it in my head at the same time.

I haven't had my mouth move randomly to say words in a while now i just get lots of laughing and giggling. But I don't know if I am doing this to myself or not. Or if i am possessed.... I hope I am not...
Old 24-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
'i invoke kuan yin too...' in my own voice but it was weird cause it never occurred to me... I've also asked someone's name and they gave me the name, 'Yao jin' and my mouth moved when i was hearing it in my head at the same time.

Interesting. Sounds like you are trying to speak Chinese. Guan Yin is the Chinese Goddess of Love like Our Lady Immaculate. Sometimes Guan Yin comes to me too. Not too often, though. Are you Chinese?