Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Forgive me, NightSpirit... This was clearly not just a matter of a little fear of the unusual. What a powerful experience you had, which I'm sure you have taken as part of your wisdom.

blessings
Xan

It's cool thanks Xan. As for a part of my wisdom....I'm still not sure I believe it or if the mind was just playing its imaginary games with all the power it possesses
Old 19-12-2010, 09:36 AM
clovelly

Similar experience

Hi everyone.

LadyB, I just read your thread and thought I would share a similar experience I had to you. It happened about 15 years ago, but it was so strong I can still remember the entire experience clearly.

I was relaxing in bed when these black & white images suddenly started flashing before me, one after the other really quickly and powerfully.

The images were all of a glamorous & beautiful woman in Europe during the 1920’s. Then all of a sudden I find myself as this lady and I am feeling intoxicated, carefree, and driving really fast around the cliffs somewhere in the Mediterranean. Feeling the euphoric buzz of speeding and intoxication, I suddenly drive off the cliff.

Startled, I come back to the present and realise that it may have been me in another life and I accidentally killed myself. The experience didn’t end badly. It left me feeling wonder and that I had just finished an incredible roller coaster ride.

It is nice to think that we did visit the akashic records as Enya suggests.
Old 19-12-2010, 09:39 AM
clovelly

I forgot to mention that the flashing images where old black & white photographs and when I became the lady driving it felt like I was in an old film.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:01 AM
LadyB.

Gosh. It's all happening this week. I just met a new guide.
I thought I was going to be a one guide girl..

It was an absolutely beautiful experience...I think 'dare i say it' I was over in the spirit world (albeit briefly) He looked at me long and hard. I don't think he's going to take any of my 'nonsense'...

He told me his name..and when I asked what he would be teaching me he said Magic...? That sounds interesting..

Anyway..

Night spirit

Well you know the spirit communication/mediumship supposed 'rule book'.
I threw that out sometime ago. None of the 'rules' seem to apply to me..(and I am sure many other developing mediums)

Anything goes.

For instance I will be watching television and something will capture me emotionally..be it a tragedy/ someones life story/ a news report..

I will start from nowhere getting huge waves of energy up and down my body with the tingling sensation...then what i can only describe as a slight pulling sensation...as though I am traveling through something..then sometimes at the end there is nothing..and sometimes there is a spirit..or in the 9/11 case several.

I have had famous people, missing people, ordinary people..

They have absolutely nothing to do with me..and most of the time there is no particular reason..Although in some cases I have gone on to help them...many times I will just have a 'chat'.

Some have been harrowing and quite traumatic and some have been great fun.

It's never premeditated always completely unexpected and seem to derive from feeling genuine compassion for something or someone..

I also have had visits from H.E.B's as I call them..Highly evolved beings/ religious 'figure-heads' as some would call them...

I am not' special' in any way or form believe me, evolvement wise I have a long long way to go....

I am sure these things are happening to many many people. The veil is thinning, times are changing. It's a great time for the world spiritually..I would love to have an open discussion thread on it...Unfortunately there are some huge ego's around in regard to mediumship..the 'its my way or the highway' brigade. A good open minded threads on the mediumship forum where people could be open about their experiences and not shot down in flames or patronized would just not be possible here. Which is a great shame..

If anyone is reading this does have these experiences and want's to talk about them feel free to D.M me..would love to hear from you!

LB
X

Last edited by LadyB. : 19-12-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:12 AM
LadyB.

.Hi Clovelly,

Thanks. That's really interesting It's wonderful to share similar experiences and compare notes...

Just a thought You are not Grace kelly are you?

LB
X
Old 19-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Master
I was thinking Grace Kelly to because of the similarities hehe
....have you had any other experiences Clovelly?

I'm really interested in your new guide Lady. Any more info on that?

Thanks for replying to my stack of questions. It's interesting that you have no pre-conceived notions on medium-ship anymore....at least that way i feel you are more open to experiences. Is that the new-wave medium now? just kidding LOL
Old 19-12-2010, 12:04 PM
clovelly

Grace Kelly, lol,
No, my hair is dark hair then and now.....and definitely not as glamorous and graceful.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:13 PM
clovelly

Hi NightSpirit,

I am nowhere as spiritually powerful as anyone else in this thread. I've had many different experiences, but unfortunately I have never been disciplined enough to build the strength on the experiences.

I have been told about several past lives, but the visions I mentioned were the only past life experiences I have personally witnessed.

I would love to delve more into mediumship myself, but like LadyB I have the fear of ‘letting go’. I will definitely read the books Xan suggested.

Lol, I am getting a tinkering of truth tingles around the crown chakra from reading this thread.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Master
hmm...wondering why contact with guides is any different to 'letting go' in mediumship? It all comes from the same energy...why the fear?
Old 19-12-2010, 01:59 PM
clovelly

Thanks for the pointing this out. Very simple....I will dwell on it.

From personal experience I find:

Guardian angles are always gentle & soothing when they are near my aura.

Mediumship; I considered that a variety of spirits/guides can participate and not all of them are as gentle as angles.