Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Gem; You are missing the WHOLE point here - nothing "political" - everything SPIRITUAL...Im far more interested actually,in the process - the wonderment of this mind,and its connection to "out there"..SOMEHOW,my mind - whilst supposedly "resting" was able to piece together diverse sources of information,spanning literally decades - and tie them al ltogether as ONE EXPERIENCE - one CONTINUAL flow...And te way it does that - to literally CREATE A WORLD,a dream world,EVERY BIT as real and substantial as THIS world..?..So that you are "actually there" it seems....WOW - it is awesome - and if this turns out to then indeed,BE real,out in the world we all share - well,just HOW awesome is that then really..?..

This truly amazes me actually - to think of the scope that this "oher Self" - what the Soul knows - compared to the tiny limited scope,that this here,"mortal self" knows,..My Soul can recall any moment of my past,and present it here and now,as living experience once again - do you see then - NOTHING is lost to us - EVER - WHATEVER WE DO HERE - MATTERS !!! Whatever we do here,STAYS with us - and see,my Soul,is ETERNAL - and so logically,whatever we do here,stays with us for ETERNITY....This is just really dawning fully - the implications of it - perhaps this was what my dad insisted I got right - to realise the CONTINUATION of EXPERIENCE,as ONE EXPERIENCE....Its hard to explain,but it all seems relevant...What actions we NOW take,WILL AFFECT the "future" that we wish to create - and this seems to be a core of this experience - realisation of continuation,choice,and consequence...

Lenv; Yes I hear you there mate - especially the part about chakras,Kundalini - it is THROUGH that energetic process that such "revealtions" occur - through such energetic process,that the mind becomes whole - if thine eye be single,then the whole body will be filled with Light

The book of revelations itself - is probably not a forgery as such - it IS based Im sure,on a direct spiritual revelation given to John,by Christ..Im sure of that,because well,John,had a good few spiritual encounters tat he then wrote down in deatil - and indeed,I have to say,he came to them,in the exact same manner that I come to mine - through the silence of the mind,prolonged meditation - exactly as Christ actually teaches us to do....THIS is the INTERNAL process of the "opening of the seals" onthe blook of LIfe - but as with all things metaphysical - as above so below....This growing INDIVIDUAL Consciousness,is likewise reflected in the MASS Consciousness of us all as ONE speices - do you see..?...

Its not enough,for one or two or a few individuals - to open THEIR chakras,activate this process and thus unify the divided Self - it needs to be accomplished at the higher scale as HUMANKIND unifies and becmes one mind..Just as the individual mind,LITERALLY CREATES the individual life it lives and EXPERIENCES - so too - the COLLECTIVE mind of us all,LITERALLY CREATES the world we now live in,AND the one to come of ocurse tomorrow and futre thereafter - CONTINUATION,action and CONSEQUENCE....Thus - the vision John saw - out of his body - witnessing "future events" that WOULD come about if the path was not altered,on the world wide scale....His INDIVIDUAL path,already assured - but he is witnessing events on that hogher scale - mass Consciusness scale - and sadly,that path,was never altered substantially - the world still clung to the old deception,and thus,we are in this position today,exactly as foreseen 2000 years ago by John and written down in that vision....

Johns revealtion,goes hand in hand actually,with a shared vision that ALL the disciples have - a corrupt universal church - catholic church we know for sure,as Yeshua interprets it for them and tells them clearly,the priests of their viision ARE the disciples,their legacy - leading people astray,away form hi struth,away formthe Father...He is angry and ashamed..Johns revelation is the RESULT of that vision - the consequences of the church,founded inthename of Chirst,but founded on corruption and deciep - that IS what their vision warns,and that IS what His explanation of it,is - a CORRUPT religon,in one vision,shared by them all,leads to Johns revelation later,once that world path is fixed as out in the world,events unfold,Yeshua is murdered and s it begins...

You know - like they go to Christ - tell Him their dream - He says - oh no,youre going to fail,and all this wickedness will be BECAUSE you dont understand me..Then years later,isolated on Patmos,our man John,sititng deep in meditation,has a spiritual experience where the CONSEQUENCES of their actions,are laid out plain for him to see...The reason why the world is in this mess now - with John prophesy coming tru right before our eyes - IS BECASUE the church was CORRUPTED,way back at its inception.....IF the truth of CHIRST had been allowed,AS TOLD BY CHRIST,in the original gosples - then this world situation NOW,would NEVER have come about..We ARE ETERNAL SOULS - CONTINUATIN - action,choice CONSEQUENCE....

Molearner;
Quote:
First of all I cannot see any reason to castigate anyone for sharing a dream or vision. It happens and comes unbidden. I would suspect that many will have similar dreams but, perhaps, will lack the courage to share any such dreams in fear of being 'politically incorrect'. This impetus to silence those with dreams amounts to an attempt to squelch the Spirit.

YES - I Agree ENTIRELY - if there is ANYTHING I Would like you all to take from this - then indeed,it IS COURAGE - be TRUE to your SELF !! ALLOW that which you build your INNER world upon,to be manifest OUT THERE in the world we all share..Do you all see..??...

We have an INNER TRUTH - a GUIDE - the comforter HE promises us...THIS is what brings such "visons and dreams"..Learn to trust it,for IT alone knows your authentic TRUTH...See then - unless we bring out this truth form inside,and make it to shape and mould th eworld out there,then we are DOOMED...As I have said elsewhere,we ALL know HOW TO ACT - and yet - we simply forget outselves in fvour of this "political correctness"...See how absurd we have become..?...See ho wfalse we have become..?...Following this false guide,is exactly what led the world to this sorry state.....Bring forth tah which is within you - ALWAYS - He said - or you remian trapped in poverty - lesser mind,false self..Because,as a mass Consciousness,we are indeed,clinging to that false self,continaully,then this is why Johns revealation is manifesting right now,as we speak..

The poitical issues - well,you express there Mo,the exact same sentiment my dream brings to me - MY HOMELAND,here and NOW - something that must be dealt with...It exactly like - this higher mass Consciousness,directing world wide experience - is kind of forcing each and every individual,to sit up RIGHT NOW,and take notice...Its really hammerign themessage home isnt it..?..It slike its SATURATING US,to force a change within us - to make it so urgent that it can no longer be ignroed...Eaxctly like its making us "pick sides"....This aspect - is linked intimately,to my forboding dread that comes and goes like black mist - like NO no no - this must NOT be allowed to happen....Like - DIVIDE and CONQUER - a nefarious strategy - and a definate tool at hand to accomplish that,ready made in that other religon - and again,the other impression is equally as strong - its ALREADY TOO LATE !!!

These political issues..?...Too late - does any of it matter..?....REALLY..?..EVERYONE is thnking in the lower mode,continaully - so we could then get rid of al the poiticians and leaders,start again from scratch even - pointless - wed soon be back in the same sorry mess - same "them vs us" mentality - LOWER MIND,ignorant of self, - ignorant of the CONTINUATION OF SELF,choice,action and consequence...If THESE people lead us,we are doomed - if these people prohibit us from knowng our own inner guide,thn likewise we RE doomed..We MUST change th SELF first,to affect the change out there also..

Kjw:
Quote:
The world has been witnessing Rev 13 happening for years now--but its as Jesus said it would be here in these last days--Per-se he said-- As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) the world took no note.

Hmmm...Highy rlevat I belive to this topic - yet fo slightly different reasons...In the days of Noah - this time was clearly marked by signs - not so much that th epeople are midled - but th esignificant thng noted inprophecy,is thta at THAT time,there were al manner of bizarre creatures,nephilim and thei rexperimentaton on human kind...THIS marked Noahs time - the cross breeding and manipulatin of Life itself.....And yes,LOOK - TODAY - what is happening.?...AGAIN,,mankind is in THAT position - WE as a species,interfere with Life,to suit OUR ends,do we not..?...

Thus - as in the day of Noah,so shal it be in the end times...I could even explian WHY such genetic manipulation has been allowed and condoned,but really thats thread all to itself.....I will say though,YES,OUR time now,IS exaclty like Noahs time then.....And simialry - these seals - open in succession...One clear thing stood out from my experience - BEHEADING....!!

THIS act alone,defines the opening of the fifth seal - the creation of MARTYRS - signified specifically as those who are executed by beheading for their belief..And look - NOT POLOTICS - I dont care if it is Islam beheading christian,or if americans suddenly started decapitiating their enemies outside the white house - the ACT ITSELF is what is crucial - for it IS tied DIRECTLY to he prophecy of the seal,and is significant TO that event....So - as soon as we begin to witness such atrocious acts,as PUBLIC KNOWLDGE - for rememeber,that is a definiton - to create a martyr,it MUST be publicisd that this person is being behedaed for specific beliefs -and now we see this happening common place then we can be sure of the timeline of events - seal 5 is open,seal 6 any time soon...

Innerlight;
Quote:
There seems to be a whole lot of hate, angry, and finger pointing towards a certain belief system. So much so, that they are being branded as harbingers of this "Apocalypse." Saying how such a belief system is trying to destroy and take over, yet, at the same time, saying how their system is the correct one. That they need to either accept Christ, or they will burn with the Mammon. Both sides so similar, yet, both unwilling to accept their similarities and just say how different they are from each other. Just that both want the same thing, total control over the world.

Im actually in full agreement with you - except to say - and remind us all - this IS a REAL WORLD SITUATION - actions taken in our past bought consequences to be dealt with TODAY - bought them righ tot our own backyards and doorsyeps - so immediatenoiw,they must be dealt with head on - no longer the luxury of swerving or avoiding our responsibility..It IS time to choose your side - but the choice is either THIS lowe Self,or the inner guide that thus far most ignore...Such individual choices,will build,shape and mpould that mass Consciousness that brings us world destiny - the little internal armegeddon,WILL LEAD to the external world wide armegedon - as far too many ARE clinging to the lower mind still (mammon),and are missing their truth entirely..

The other point to mention here - something most seem to overlook but something we really should wise up too very quickly - these two religions so pitted aganst one another now - LED to this predicamant BY THEIR LEADERS...>Well,guess what..??...

ITS THE SAME FRIKKING "GOD"...!!

IT sowed one truth to one nation and people - then IT sowed another contradictory truth to another people - then it lined us all up ,one camp or the other (roughly) - and now pits us aginst one another ON PURPOSE - with sole intent to DOMINATE us all...Do let it sink in deeeeepppppp.......THIS ONE,we call "god" in BOTH religons - has played us all for mugs...

Now,seals opening - real world events unfolding right before my eyes...I have a dread about this - make no mistake - we have to endure this,live this,SURVIVE this if we can - and spiritually speaking,it IS a dangerous time - part of all this prophecy,is a mechanism to physically STOP us from leaving this lower realm - to physically trap us here in this limited condition,without any hope of escape (mark of the beast) - exactly as was dont ot Angels sent to watch over us,a deception played upon them tha prevents them attaining thehigher realm - so too,a similar thing is to be done to us mortals - it IS a dangerous time for a SOUL..But again,thats a thread topic all by itself....

BUT CRUCIALLY - I want to remind you all here - look - this ONE GOD did all this to us - IT told us lies,deceived us,set us bro against bro - and look - THIS IS WHAT CHRIST WARNED WOULD HAPPEN...SO - Im with HIM - trust HIM totally....We are told that a GREAT DECEPTION will be revealed to the WHOLE WORLD - and I have been telling you for some time now - part of this deception is the FACT,that Christ is NOT AFFILIATED with THAT god - Christ,is a "seperate player" in all this - we all think He will come and side with the religion that bares His name..?..we all think it was the god of the jews that sent Him to us..?...And the Islamist believe also,this same god,is their rgod of mohammed...?...

The TRUTH of these things is not that which you are taugh to believe..This "god" is only an angel - and this is part of the great deception that has us all fooled..Indeed,there are layers upn layers of deception here - which is why it is so vitally crucial - to do as HE instructed,and fnd that inner guide,start that communion in earnest..Personally,I would like to be mortally alive still when this is ffinalised - id like my family to be mortally alive also...But in truth,I kow already that come what may - it doeant really matter - Christ will take us DIRECTLY to the Father that HE alone has taught us of...This lesser god and its agents wil have no dominion then - and we will all know truth of Self and predicamant - trust me,that truth,makes the world a much more nicer,loving and enjoyable place,than this fear soaked cess pit of violence that it is fast becming and that WE created for ourselves in this ignorance..

CBS;
Quote:
There is a freedom to your soul. You tried to rearrange those letters. You pointed out what the scriptures 'really' say. you played on the hill that was your world. What are the horses doing on your world? Did you invite them to your world? Did you talk to them? Discuss with them what or where they would rather be? It seems they are not the enemy, but they also want to be FREE. Free the minds. Free all the minds. The only way the world gets out of its lock box is if the Minds are set free.

These horsemen - are agents and manifestations of the mass Consciousness of the whole planet...They are not the enemy - they are the manifestation of regrets,it seems - they do not want this any more than we do,and semeed sad that it had come to this - like a dirty job that they are now tasked with completing,but a task they wish to never have to performa at all..Actually,they felt like Brethren,if thta makes sense - so hard to grasp,but its like I understood them - as if they are here to put down a rabid dog - they regret the act,but know it is necassary..I will empahise in closng then - these horsemen,are SENT BY CHIRST - rmemeber that always - and Christ has NO Affiliation with that god of these two religons - this is gong to deceive everyone,who expects a certan outcome - so trust only Christ here - for we see clearly this one god has divided us,pitted us one aganst the other,and is clearly,not a benevalont force at all..
Old 22-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Hi Folks..

Gem; You are missing the WHOLE point here - nothing "political" - everything SPIRITUAL...Im far more interested actually,in the process - the wonderment of this mind,and its connection to "out there"..SOMEHOW,my mind - whilst supposedly "resting" was able to piece together diverse sources of information,spanning literally decades - and tie them al ltogether as ONE EXPERIENCE - one CONTINUAL flow...And te way it does that - to literally CREATE A WORLD,a dream world,EVERY BIT as real and substantoa as THIS world..?..So that you are "actually there" it seems....WOW - it is awesome - and if this turns out to then indeed,BE real,out in the world we ll share - well,just HOW awesome is that then really..?..

This truly amazes me actually - to think of the scope that this "oher Self" - what the Soul knows - compared to the tiny limited scope,that this here,"mortal self" knows,..My Soul can recall any moment of my past,and present it here and now,as living experience once again - do you see then - NOTHING is lost to us - EVER - WHATEVER WE DO HERE - MATTERS !!! Whatever we do here,STAYS with us - and see,my Soul,is ETERNAL - and so logically,whatever we do here,stays with us for ETERNITY....This is just really dawning fully - the implications of it - perhaps this was what my dad insisted I got right - to realise the CONTINUATION of EXPERIENCE,as ONE EXPERIENCE....Its hard to explain,but it all seems relevant...What actions we NOW take,WILL AFFECT the "future" that we wish to create - and this seems to be a core of this experience - realisation of continuation,choice,and consequence...

Lenv; Yes I hear you there mate - especially the part about chakras,Kundalini - it is THROUGH that energetic process that such "revealtions" occur - through such energetic process,that the mind becomes whole - if thine eye be single,then the whole body will be filled with Light

The book of revelations itself - is probably not a forgery as such - it IS based Im sure,on a direct spiritual rvelation given to John,by Chirst..Im sure of that,because well,John,had a good few spiritual encounters tat he then wrote down in deatil - and indeed,I hve to say,he came to them,in the exact same manner that I come to mine - through the silence of the mind,prolonged meditation - exactly as Christ actually teaches us to do....THIS is the INTERNAL process of the "opening of the seals" - but as with all things metaphysical - as above so below....This growing iNDIVIDUAL Consciousness,is likewise reflected in the MASS Consciousness of us all as ONE speices - do you see..?...

Its not enough,for one or two or a few individuals - to open THEIR chakras,activate this process and thus unify the divided Self - it needs to be accomplished at the higher scale as HUMANKIND unifes and becmes one mind..Just as th eindividual mind,LITERALLY CREATES the individual lif eit lives and EXPERIENCES - so too - the COLLECTIVE mind of us all,LITERALLY CREATES the world we now live in,AND theone to come - CONTINUATION,action and CONSEQUENCE....Thus - the vision John saw - out of his body - witnessing "future events" that WOULD ocme about if the path was not altered,onthe world wide scale....His INDIVIDUAL path,already assured - but he is witnessing events on that hogher scale - mass Consciusness scale - and sadly,that path,wasnevr altered substantially - the world still clung ot the old deception,and thus,we are in this position today,exactly as foreseen 2000 years ago by John and written down in that vision....

Johns revealtion,goes hand in hand actually,with a shared vision that ALL the disciples have - a corrupt universal church - catholic church we know for sure,as Yeshua interprets it for them and tells them clearly,the priests of their viision ARE the disciples,their legacy - leading people astray,away form hi struth,away formthe Father...He is angry and ashamed..Johns revelation is the RESULT of that vision - the consequences of the church,founded inthename of Chirst,but founded on corruption and deciep - that IS what their vision warns,and that IS what His explanation of it,is - a CORRUPT religon,onone vision,shared by them all,leads to Johns revelation later,onc ethat path is fixed outinthe world,and events unfold...

You know - like they go to Christ - tell Him their dream - He says - oh no,youre going to fail,and all this wickedness will be BECAUSE you dont understand me..Then years later,isolated on PAtmos,our man John,sititng depe in mediataion,has a spiritual experience where the CONSEQUENCXES of their actions,are laid out plain for him to see...The reason why the world is in this mess now - with John prophesy cxoming tru right before our eyes - IS BECASUE the church was CORRUPTED,way back at is inception.....IF the truth of CHIRST had been allowed,AS TOLD BY CHRIST,inth eoriginal gosples - thenthis world situation NOW,would NEVR have come about..We ARE ETERNAL SOULS - CONTINUATIN - action,choice CONSEQUENCE....

Molearner;

YES - I Agree ENTIRELY - if there is ANYTHING I Would like you all to take from this - then indeed,it IS COURAGE - be TRUE to your SELF !! ALLOW that which you build your INNER world upon,to be manifest OUT THERE in the world we all share..Do you all see..??...

We have an INNER TRUTH - a GUIDE - the comforter HE promises us...THIS is what brings such "visons and dreams"..Learn to trust it,for IT alone knows your authentic TRUTH...See then - unless we bring out this truth form inside,and make it to shape and mould th eworld out there,then we are DOOMED...As I have said elsewhere,we ALL know HOW TO ACT - and yet - we simply forget outselves in fvour of this "political correctness"...See how absurd we have become..?...See ho wfalse we have become..?...Following this false guide,is exactly what led the world to this sorry state.....Bring forth tah which is within you - ALWAYS - He said - or you remian trapped in poverty - lesser mind,false self..Because,as a mass Consciousness,we are indeed,clinging to that false self,continaully,then this is why Johns revealation is manifesting right now,as we speak..

The poitical issues - well,you express there MO,the exact same sentiment my drea brings to me - MY HOMELAND,here and NOW - sometying that must be dealt with...It exactly like - this higher mass Consciousness,directing world wide experience - is kind o fforcing each and every individual,to sit up RUGHT NOW,and take notice...It slike its SATURATING US,to force a change within us - to make it so urgent that it can no longer be ignroed...Eaxctly like its making us "pick sides"....This aspect - is linked intimately,to my forboding dread that comes and goes like black mist - like NO no no - this must NOT be allowed to happen....Like - DIVIDE and CONQUER - a nefarious strategy - and a definate tool at hand to accomplish that,ready made in that other religon - and again,the other impression is equally as strong - its ALREADY TOO LATE !!!

These political issues..?...Too late - does any of it matter..?....REALLY..?..EVERYONE is thnking in the lower mode,continaully - so we could then get rid of al the poiticians and leaders,start again from scratch even - pointless - wed soon be back in the same sorry mess - same "them vs us" mentality - LOWER MIND,ignorant of self, - ignorant of the CONTINUATION OF SELF,choice,action and consequence...If THESE people lead us,we are doomed - if these people prohibit us from knowng our own inner guide,thn likewise we RE doomed..We MUST change th SELF first,to affect the change out there also..

Kjw:

Hmmm...Highy rlevat I belive to this topic - yet fo slightly different reasons...In the days of Noah - this time was clearly marked by signs - not so much that th epeople are midled - but th esignificant thng noted inprophecy,is thta at THAT time,there were al manner of bizarre creatures,nephilim and thei rexperimentaton on human kind...THIS marked Noahs time - the cross breeding and manipulatin of Life itself.....And yes,LOOK - TODAY - what ois happening.?...//?AGAIN,,mankind is in THAT position - WE as a species,interfere with Life,to suit OURE ends,do we not..?...

Thus - as inthe day of Noah,so shal it be inth eend times...I could even explian WHY such genetic manipulation has been allowed and condoned,bu trally thats thread all to itself.....I will say though,YES,OUR time now,IS exaclty like Noahs time then.....And simialry - these seals - open in succession...One clear thing stood out from my experience - BEHEADING....!!

THIS act alone,defines the opening of the fifth seal - the creation of MARTYRS - signified specifically as those who are executed by beheading for their belief..And look - nOT POLOTICS - I dont care if it is Islam beheading christian,or if americans suddenyl started decapitiatingheir enemies outrside the white house - the ACT ITSELF is what is crucial - for it IS tied DIRECTLY to he prophecy of the seal,and is significant TO hat event....So - as soon as we begin to witness such atrocious acts,as PUBLIC KNOWLDGE - for rememeber,that is a definiton - to create a martyr,it MUST be publicisd that this person is being behedaed for specific beliefs -and now we see this happening common place then we can be sure of the timeline of events - seal 5 is open,seal 6 any time soon...

Innerlight;

Im actually in full agreement with you - except to say - and remind us all - this IS a REAL WORLD SITUATION - actions taken in ouir past bought consequences to be dealt with TODAY - head on - no longer the luxury of swerving or avoiding our responsibility..It IS time to choose your side - but hte coice is either THIS lowe Self,or th einner guidde that thus far most ignroe...Such individual choices,will build,shpe and mpuild that mass Consciousness thta brings us world destiny - the littel internal armegeddon,WILL EAD to the external world wide armegedon - a far toom nay ARE clinging to the lower mind (mammon),and are missing their truth entirely..

The othe rpoint to mention here - somehting most sem to overlook - these two religions so pitted aganst one another now - LED to this predicamant BY THEIR LEADERS...>Well,guess hat..??...

ITS THE SAME FRIKKING "GOD"...!!

IT sowed one truth to one nation and peole - then IT sowed another contradictory tuth to another people - then it lined us all up ,one camp or the other (roughly) - and now pits us aginst one another ON PURPOSE - with sole intent ot DOMINATE us all...Do let it sink in deeeeepppppp.......THIS ONE,we call "god" in BOTH religons - has played us all for mugs...

Now,seals opening - real world events unfolding righ tbefoe my eyes...I have a dread about this - make no mistake - we have to endyure this,live htis,SURVIVE tis if we can - and spiritually pseaking,t IS a dangerous time - parto fo al lthis prophecy,is a mechanism to physically STOP us fomr leaving this lower realm - to physically teap us here inthis limited condition,withut any hope of escape (mark of the beast) - it IS a dangerous time for a SOUL..Again,thats a thread all by itself....

BUT CRUCIALLY - I want to remind yo ual here - look - this ONE GOD id al thi sto us - iT told us lies,deceived us,set us bro against bor - and look - THIS IS WHAT CHRIST WARNED WOULD HAPPEN...>SO - Im with HIM - trust HIM totally....We are told that a GREAT DECEPTION wil be revealed to the WHOLE WORLD - an dI have been telling you for some tie now - thi deception is the FACT,that Christ is NOT AFFILIATED wit THAT god - Christ,is a "seperate player" inal this - we all think He iwll come and side with the religion that bres Hisname..?..>we allthink it was the god of the jews that sent hIm to us..?...And th eIslaminst believe also,this same god,is htie rgod of mohammed...?...

The TRUTH of thes ehtings is not thtahich you are taugh tot believe..This "god" is only an angel - andhtis is the great deception that has us all fooled..Indeed,there are layers upn layer sof deception here - which is why it is so vitally crucial - to do as HE instructed,and fnd that inner guide,start that communo in earnest..Personally,I would like ot be mortally alive still when this is ffinalised - id like my family to be mortally alive also...But in truth,I kow already that come what may - it doeant really matter - Christ will take us DIRECTLY to the Father that HE alone has taught us of...This lesser god and its agents wil have no dominion then - and we wil all know truth of Self and predicamant - trust me,that truth,makes the world a much more nicer,loving and enjoyable place,than this fear soaked cess pit of violence that it is fast becming and that WE created for ourselves in this ignorance..

CBS;

These horsemen - are agents and manifestations of the mass Consciousness of the whole planet...They are not the enemy - they are the manifestation of regrets,it seems - they do not want this any more than we do,and semeed sad that it had come to this - like a dirty job that they are now tasked with completing,but a task they wish to never have to performa at all..Actually,they felt like Brethren,if thta makes sense - so hard to grasp,but its like I understood them - as if they are here to put down a rabid dog - they regret the act,but know it is necassary..I will empahise in closng then - these horsemen,are SENT BY CHIRST - rmemeber that always - and Christ has NO Affiliation with that god of these two religons - this is gong to deceive everyone,who expects a certan outcome - so trust only Christ here - for we see clearly this one god has divided us,pitted us one aganst the other,and is clearly,not a benevalont force at all..

Well the first horseman is said to be the anti-Christ, so indeed it's nothing to do with Christ according to the Revelations. The True Christ is said to be the Saviour. I was just piping in to comment that your view point does seem more balanced (and I've realised that being balanced matters whereas being rational doesn't) and that's all I care about. I only promote the two values: 1) log in yer eye ;and 2) Casting first stone.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Gem; See the confusion they have taught you..?...These seals on the book of life - correspond with the events on the Earth - and it is CHIRIST alone who can open the seals...Metaphysical wisdom - as above so below- the seals on the book of life are the bodies CHAKRAL system - seven energetc nodes within our form,must be activated,seven primary chakras working in unison - t allow the stirring of Divine energy,Kundalini,to begin this merging process..MIND here,becomes mind there - becomes CHRIST..

But of course - the HIGHER reaity,is the original and it is THAT mind which CAUSES this lower reality to manifest - intircately entwined..So,ONLY CHRIST,can open the seals on the book of life - and when those seals are opened in the greater reality,they manifest here,as this prophecy...Likewise,in reverse - when the individual mind,opens thier individual chakras,raises this energy Kundalini (Holy Ghost),then as the process completes,and they free from the mortal body,they BECOME CHRIST....As above,so below,ALWAYS..

The seals can ONLY be opened BY Christ - and opening the seals here in life,ALLOWS one to BECOME Chirst,literally so...

So - in this prophecy - it IS Christ Himself doing all this..Four horsemenn being released first - and the fifth seal,which I believe we are now witnessing - is described thus :

Quote:
8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

See then - in my own dream - how can I NOT interpret that as Islam..?...The four horse combine to form the flags of Islamic nations - and alongisde this is knowldge that YES,they DO dominate one quarter of the world,as foretold BY this prophecy....It was made OBVIOUS t me,undeniably so - NOT political,but SPIRITUAL...But the next bit is more crucial I feel..The prophecy says about the fifth seal SPECIFICALLY..:

Quote:
[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled

See that..?...verse 11..?...In my dream,this is tied very directly,to the awful scene at the start,where they behead a boy in front of me...Like a BEACON...And directly,I am taken to the other part that says HOW these here described as martyrs,are ACTUALLY killed....

See - it says crucially above - these "martyrs under the alter" - are to rest a while it says,until OTHERS will join them,who are killed IN THE SAME MANNER,it says..Their brethren shall be killed AS THEY WERE it says....This too was made to be very definate - there is SOMETHING about these martyrs that is SPECIFIC to them - and in my dream,I was explaining to my mother EXACTLY what a martyr is,in THIS prophecy - and in my dream it is made VITAL to understand,so obvisly must also be relevant here in life...Later,in the prophecy,we see an EXPLANATION,for these martrys,AND those yet to follow of course killed inthe SAME SPECIFIC MANNER - we learn HOW they died, :

Quote:
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So what else can I beleive now then..?...Seal 5 is all about these who are slain,specifically by beheading,and specifically because they REFUSE TO YIELD to this "authority"..So I say again - when - now - we see this happening FOR REAL out in the world - this part of the prophecy IS coming true - and this IS seal 5,opened..See here,it IS tied also to this "mark of the beast",which lately has been something else forcing its way to surface mnd - clarity will come with patience as I say,but for sure,there is truth to be found here...

Look though - spiritual - not political - rememebr always - these two opposing religions - are set in place ON PURPOSE by one and the same "god"...The political sides are irrelevant as they are al puppets manipulated by one puppet master- a scenario is moving forward where all sides are manpulated BY this "god" and its agents - it could then,be either side who is the bad guy here - for simply,it is a contrived and forced narrative - made to forget our truth and forced to go along with this sham..

So what next..?....SIXTH seal - we are told brings calamity fromthe sky - a comet..?..asteroid..?..Somethng extraordnary that the whole world again witnesses..Suppoedly tied to these blood moons - last set of this prophecy..That doesnt mean tht NOW,right now,as these blood moons pass,that the EVENT will happen immediatly - it just mean that now,right now,as these blood moons manifest here,this marks the SIXTH seal opening - as above so below..

In time,it will filter down,and manifest here in the manner predicted..We know that it works with this inbuilt "time delay" as things set in motion in Divine realms,manifest their way down into this mortal realm - we know it because hidden obscurely in the passage it TELLS us this is how it will be...It says SPECIFICALLY,that AFTER the seven seals are opened "in heaven" - there is a PAUSE AND SILENCE that lasts for "half an hour" - then AFTER this silence in heaven,things begin to happen HERE ON THE EARTH....

So - revelations about Revelations - I will say then for sure - the fifth seal IS open here on the Earth - the public beheadings are its proof - and RIGHT NOW,this coming final blood moon - the SIXTH SEAL will open and in short order,we should expect some kind of catastrophe from the stars - either something hititng the earth directly,or something that comes FROM the cosmos to affect us all - et`s,"alien disclosure..?..(truly,they are angelic manifestations).Wouldnt supriseme at all..Remember though - ALL part of this great deception playing out BEFORE the truth of Christ is revealed to all..
Old 22-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Hi Folks..

Gem; See the confusion they have taught you..?...These seals on the book of life - correspond with the events on the Earth - and it is CHIRIST alone who can open the seals...Metaphysical wisdom - as above so below- the seals on the book of life are the bodies CHAKRAL system - seven energetc nodes within our form,must be activated,seven primary chakras working in unison - t allow the stirring of Divine energy,Kundalini,to begin this merging process..MIND here,becomes mind there - becomes CHRIST..

But of course - the HIGHER reaity,is the original and it is THAT mind which CAUSES this lower reality to manifest - intircately entwined..So,ONLY CHRIST,can open the seals on the book of life - and when those seals are opened in the greater reality,they manifest here,as this prophecy...Likewise,in reverse - when the individual mind,opens thier individual chakras,raises this energy Kundalini (Holy Ghost),then as the process completes,and they free from the mortal body,they BECOME CHRIST....As above,so below,ALWAYS..

The seals can ONLY be opened BY Christ - and opening the seals here in life,ALLOWS one to BECOME Chirst,literally so...

So - in this prophecy - it IS Christ Himself doing all this..Four horsemenn being released first - and the fifth seal,which I believe we are now witnessing - is described thus :

See then - in my own dream - how can I NOT interpret that as Islam..?...The four horse combine to form the flags of Islamic nations - and alongisde this is knowldge that YES,they DO dominate one quarter of the world,as foretold BY this prophecy....It was made OBVIOUS t me,undeniably so - NOT political,but SPIRITUAL...But the next bit is more crucial I feel..The prophecy says about the fifth seal SPECIFICALLY..:

Bible doesn't say that the horses represent Islam, so you're misappropriating the Gospel.

Quote:
See that..?...verse 11..?...In my dream,this is tied very directly,to the awful scene at the start,where they behead a boy in front of me...Like a BEACON...And directly,I am taken to the other part that says HOW these here described as martyrs,are ACTUALLY killed....

See - it says crucially above - these "martyrs under the alter" - are to rest a while it says,until OTHERS will join them,who are killed IN THE SAME MANNER,it says..Their brethren shall be killed AS THEY WERE it says....This too was made to be very definate - there is SOMETHING about these martyrs that is SPECIFIC to them - and in my dream,I was explaining to my mother EXACTLY what a martyr is,in THIS prophecy - and in my dream it is made VITAL to understand,so obvisly must also be relevant here in life...Later,in the prophecy,we see an EXPLANATION,for these martrys,AND those yet to follow of course killed inthe SAME SPECIFIC MANNER - we learn HOW they died,

So what else can I beleive now then..?...Seal 5 is all about these who are slain,specifically by beheading,and specifically because they REFUSE TO YIELD to this "authority"..So I say again - when - now - we see this happening FOR REAL out in the world - this part of the prophecy IS coming true - and this IS seal 5,opened..See here,it IS tied also to this "mark of the beast",which lately has been something else forcing its way to surface mnd - clarity will come with patience as I say,but for sure,there is truth to be found here...

Look though - spiritual - not political - rememebr always - these two opposing religions - are set in place ON PURPOSE by one and the same "god"...

Pretending to know the mind of God is fanatical.

Quote:
The political sides are irrelevant as they are al puppets manipulated by one puppet master- a scenario is moving forward where all sides are manpulated BY this "god" and its agents - it could then,be either side who is the bad guy here - for simply,it is a contrived and forced narrative - made to forget our truth and forced to go along with this sham.

That's what I've been talking about all this time, narrative. According to Krishnamurti, both sides are 'the bad guy'. I quote:
“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.

Quote:
So what next..?....SIXTH seal - we are told brings calamity fromthe sky - a comet..?..asteroid..?..Somethng extraordnary that the whole world again witnesses..Suppoedly tied to these blood moons - last set of this prophecy..That doesnt mean tht NOW,right now,as these blood moons pass,that the EVENT will happen immediatly - it just mean that now,right now,as these blood moons manifest here,this marks the SIXTH seal opening - as above so below..

In time,it will filter down,and manifest here in the manner predicted..We know that it works with this inbuilt "time delay" as things set in motion in Divine realms,manifest their way down into this mortal realm - we know it because hidden obscurely in the passage it TELLS us this is how it will be...It says SPECIFICALLY,that AFTER the seven seals are opened "in heaven" - there is a PAUSE AND SILENCE that lasts for "half an hour" - then AFTER this silence in heaven,things begin to happen HERE ON THE EARTH....

So - revelations about Revelations - I will say then for sure - the fifth seal IS open here on the Earth - the public beheadings are its proof - and RIGHT NOW,this coming final blood moon - the SIXTH SEAL will open and in short order,we should expect some kind of catastrophe from the stars - either something hititng the earth directly,or something that comes FROM the cosmos to affect us all - et`s,"alien disclosure..?..(truly,they are angelic manifestations).Wouldnt supriseme at all..Remember though - ALL part of this great deception playing out BEFORE the truth of Christ is revealed to all..
Old 22-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks...

Gem; Nobody needs to PRETEND to know the mind of THIS god - for it told us its intention quite cleaelry - IAM god it said,and you will have NONE before ME...

That IS its mind - domination of anyhing "lesser" than it self...And to THAT end,this "god" DID reveal itself clearly - not once but TWICE - gave two factions an "ultiimate truth" about itself and then set one against other in a struggle for domination,in the NAME of this "god"...

As i say elsewhere though - I fully believe myself - about halfway through this full naratuve,shortly after mankind was first created,this "god" actually left us to it - set all this in motion,then exit,stage left,as it were...Haivng already trtied to eradicate its mistake (noahs flood),it then gave up dominion here and left it to Christ and Sophia to put it straight...Very complicated - but actually,the real enemy here,is the ones we call "fallen" - once agents of this god,trapped here BY it - because of their treatment by yahweh,they came to despise this god and its whole creation - THEY are the ones behind OUR gments now - entities we now call demons,control mankind from the halls of societal power,and order the little men beneath them to do their bdding in wars such as this..

But see - to these "fallen"- all this is necassary - not evil to THEM - just,needed and vital..We are like cattle to them,literally so - so what if a few are slaughtered - just as long as they can manage the herd and maintain control,that is all that is important to them..Remember always,they are TRAPPED HERE among us - incorporeal - by whatever means,old yahweh LITERALLY altered their very energy - as the mark of the beast is a plan to do to us - and this alteration literally prevents the fallen ones from leaving these lower realms..

They have only TWO means of escape from this lower world....EITHER,they must create for themselves,a material form to indwell fully - a PHYSICAL BODY.such that THEY then enter into OUR natural Soul cycle - and so they tried that primarily,Noahs time - genetic manipulation to create HYBRIDS - an attemot to create their own MORTAL SPECIES - thus to enter the NATURAL energetic cycles that have ALWAYS been in place HERE.....

But rememeber here also - the REASON why they are here - is because they at first wish to go beyond THIS realm emtirely - to encounter the realm of the TRUE DIVINE - The Father - whom they first encounter when ADAMUS is created above...THAT is their goal....They ALWAYS wished to ASCEND to the Divine - yahweh forbids it and that is what started all this off...He has BANISHED them in that manner - altered energetically,so that they are no longer compatable with the realms above - NOT EVEN thier own heaven - that is denied to them also..

See then - I speak of ASTRAL TRAVEL - and such spiritual experiences as described - even by John in revealtions - they happen on MANY levels of this realm - ASTRAL layers....John for instance in revealtions,,starts off in one such mode,lower astral,then later,is lifted higher yet,to ANOTHER heaven entirely...

He - and I - will tel you,there are many such plateaus of Conscious awareness - even between HERE and yahwehs abode,there are seven, - and beyond THIS lower realm (aeon) - lay many many similar realms,each forming a sphere within a sphere,and each emanating FROM the Father,Source..This god we discuss - is only Lord of THIS realm - only created THIS realm - and it was once seperate and hidden from the rest...These fallen - banished here - cannot even do that which I do and many mortals do - they cannot even attain the next layers around us - have NO ACCESS at all to the realms we call heaven - and absolutely no way to even attempt to go further...THIS mortal realm,IS THEIR HELL - they are literally trapped here on the prime material plane,and the first few low astral levels !!

So,they MUST create theirr own mortal form,to begin here at the bottom again,work a slow REINCARNATED passage,back to Source...Currently,there is much specualtion about CERN for instance - and its ability to literally phase into OUR dimensinal existance,particles and matter,that exist primarily on those other levels we would term ASTRAL - indeed,they are trying to open a portal TO the eother dimensions,unwittingly,unknowingly..

Option 1 thn create their own mortal species....OR - this is what its really about in the modern times - option 2 they must arraange again,for CHRIST to come HERE among us - for only then is the gateway DIRECTLY opened....

THEY know - as I Know - when He comes again - they along with us all,will be given this self same chance to BECOME as HE IS - indeed,just His PRESNECE among us,will cause a simialr energetic change to to occur - but instead of prohibiting us,His energetic influence will enhance us - He takes a mortal form again,and literally,an energetic pathway is formed stright back to Source - and thus,fiinally,they are FREE.....See now - we are CATTLE - they dont care about the slaughter of such a lowly CREATURE as a cow no more than we lament it as we consume such creatures daily - and a human to THEIR perspective,is BUT A CREATURE...A means to an end....Manipulate us then,force Christ to intervene as PROMISED - this is why such propheices are manipulated into place,to ensure outcmes as desired....

Last edited by PeteC-UK : 22-09-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 22-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

That's what I've been talking about all this time, narrative. According to Krishnamurti, both sides are 'the bad guy'. I quote:
[B
“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.[/b]

Gem,

I dislike being in the position of questioning Krishnamurti but I cannot let this pass unnoticed. His quote could logically be extended to include family as a separating factor leading to violence. There is an underlying passivity that is dependent on and assumes the good intentions of others. The family unit, for instance, is a source of nourishment and protection whose best intentions are to enable members to reach their fullest potentialities. It is the coming together......the seeking of communion with others that can lead to the greater good for all. We are all familiar with the words of John Dunne......"No man is an island, entire of itself". In truth, there is separation and there is union.......both have their virtues and both have their shortcomings and dangers. Realism has its virtues, also, and is sometimes necessary for a turbulent world to ensure survival.
Old 22-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
There seems to be a whole lot of hate, angry, and finger pointing towards a certain belief system. So much so, that they are being branded as harbingers of this "Apocalypse." Saying how such a belief system is trying to destroy and take over, yet, at the same time, saying how their system is the correct one. That they need to either accept Christ, or they will burn with the Mammon. Both sides so similar, yet, both unwilling to accept their similarities and just say how different they are from each other. Just that both want the same thing, total control over the world.

Most of the behavior and attitudes from the side that claims to be "holy" seem to the be ones that are so far removed from their own Christ and Christian principles.

Innerlight,

This is common to current 'intellectual' thought......the proposition that Islam and Christianity are equal and to develop a rationale that can be dismissive of both. Yet there are great and unique distinctions between the two religions. Islam has the unique distinction in the fact that every Islamic controlled country are recognized as gross violaters of human rights. If this were not true, the exodus in the Middle East from various countries would be to other Islamic countries rather than Europe and elsewhere. One could easily provide endless quotes from Islamic religious leaders that do, indeed, advocate total control of the world by whatever means possible. One would be hard put to provide a corresponding number of Christian religious leaders that advocate total control of the world by any means possible. The Christian impulse is to appeal by reason, logic and the exercise of free will. It is the presence of free speech in Christian countries that serves as a check on religious zealots. This is not the case in Islamic countries. The zealots, the 'nuts'..........have free rein and can go unchallenged.
Old 22-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Innerlight,

This is common to current 'intellectual' thought......the proposition that Islam and Christianity are equal and to develop a rationale that can be dismissive of both. Yet there are great and unique distinctions between the two religions. Islam has the unique distinction in the fact that every Islamic controlled country are recognized as gross violaters of human rights. If this were not true, the exodus in the Middle East from various countries would be to other Islamic countries rather than Europe and elsewhere. One could easily provide endless quotes from Islamic religious leaders that do, indeed, advocate total control of the world by whatever means possible. One would be hard put to provide a corresponding number of Christian religious leaders that advocate total control of the world by any means possible. The Christian impulse is to appeal by reason, logic and the exercise of free will. It is the presence of free speech in Christian countries that serves as a check on religious zealots. This is not the case in Islamic countries. The zealots, the 'nuts'..........have free rein and can go unchallenged.

I think the main difference is that the areas are different where the two religions are located. Which makes a difference in how they apply their truth. In lands that are more dominated by Islam, they have different customs and ways of life, which allows them to be more extreme, and be more able to be that way. As opposed to the Western Civilizations where Christianity flourishes more... But if we are to believe groups like West Baptist Church, groups infamous for picketing funerals with their hate propaganda, would not behead someone that was gay, if they could and could get away with it, we would be living in denial. So in those areas they use more covert means to enforce their truths and ideals. They go through politics where they can try and control the rules and laws themselves. Where they fight to vote against allowing same sex marriage to happen, or fight to de-fund planned parenthood from existing. So they do, work to prevent groups from having rights that are not the rights they want people to have. If they believe in allowing people to exercise their freewill, they would allow people to make their own choices in how they live their lives, instead of trying to tell them what they need to do, or suffer the wrath of God. They are more covert with their messages of fear, but they still persist with them.

As much as these two religions seek to eradicate each other, and they both want to. There are plenty of Christians that would be behind a World War 3 against Islam, or dropping Nukes on them to stop them once and for all, both sides need each other. For they balance each other out. And without balance... Well, we see exactly what that does.
Old 22-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Molearner

I mentioned that free speech serves as a check on religious zealots. This has clearly discredited groups such as West Baptist Church. With the existence of free speech these groups are recognized for what they are and what their agenda is and is repudiated by the general and majority populace. This does not exist in the Islamic world. It is this absence of truth that enslaves the Islamic world. (Know the truth and the truth shall set you free)
Old 23-09-2015, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Gem,

I dislike being in the position of questioning Krishnamurti but I cannot let this pass unnoticed. His quote could logically be extended to include family as a separating factor leading to violence. There is an underlying passivity that is dependent on and assumes the good intentions of others. The family unit, for instance, is a source of nourishment and protection whose best intentions are to enable members to reach their fullest potentialities. It is the coming together......the seeking of communion with others that can lead to the greater good for all. We are all familiar with the words of John Dunne......"No man is an island, entire of itself". In truth, there is separation and there is union.......both have their virtues and both have their shortcomings and dangers. Realism has its virtues, also, and is sometimes necessary for a turbulent world to ensure survival.

What I think it refers to is institutional identifications that are not apparent in nature, which can include families when the name represents some kind of status. Though families exist in a variety of forms as natural phenomena, the kind of form it assumes is somewhat culturally specific according to traditional norms. Conflict certainally arises in view of the 'traditionally married' family as opposed to the rainbow family and also where a dominant colonising culture imposes their own traditional family views upon the colonised culture or when a migrant community with a traditional family is told they have to abide laws steeped in the hosts traditions, for example, polygamist families aren't accepted in England as they would be another cultural norm. Indeed it is the 'family' (as traditionally defined), and not the family that occurs in nature, that breeds this kind of contention.

In terms of this thread, which is basically a religious hate narrative being justified by the Gospel, it is quite apparent, absolutely obvious, that the religion with which one identifies is integral to the 'two sides' brought about by said narritive - and the discourse referred to as The Gospel. But Krishnamurti just made that statement with the context of whole book, which I thing was called 'Freedom from the Known'.