Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks....

Jonesboy; Namaste..Thank you for that...Im not familiar with the way you present it here - mind and Soul transmission - but I have to say - what you do put corrolates significantly with my own Christic experiences,gnostic revelations and "ncounters"...Like what you write,I have experienced for my Self,exactly the way you now desscribe it..

"A mind level transmission is commonly associated with the 3rd eye (mind) and is at the astral level. Energy is sent in a directed way to another being, and this energy is translated by the mind into some sort of vision (or healing). The experience (and power) of the transmission is highly dependent on both the clarity of the sender and receiver beings."

This reminds me of my first "adult experience",the firs time I encountered the Angelic..My perception of them now,has altered considerably to that first experience,and this is entirely down to how I now see my Self the things Inow realise abot existance..

"Depending on the "frequency range" of the transmission, issues and fears in the subconscious mind may be hit. The resulting mind translation can create a very wild perception/experience. "

And this is precisely what I mean...That first experience I mention - it played out as a purely christian biblcal Judgement scenario - Angels came down for me,a whole chorus singng,an the sound literally forcing me to rise involuntary to meet them..Subconscious fears kicked in,my earthly mother tellig me of Hell,damnation - I was fresh out of prison,straight back into a nefarious lifestyle,and within this experience I TRULY believed I was off to be Judged as these awesome Beings came down for me,as I rose up to them....Scared me to the very core of my Being..

"A light level transmission is very rare and at the level of the "inner heart" or soul. To send such a transmission, one must have realized oneness, or in Christian terms be at least a highly developed "saint" (or master of the tradition). To even notice/receive such a transmission one must have an open heart (open 4th chakra). A light transmission is beyond the local mind and is a communication directly at the soul level."

Again - PERFECT corrolation...Right at the start of my journey,before I knew of the REAL Christ at all,I have ALWAYS felt the energy of that which I now know to be Kundalini...A phenomena that used to plague me at that time,coincidental to my visionary type experiences,a catalyst for them I believe - very very real "heart chakra" energetic surges..Night after night it would happen..Laying on my back,trying really I guess to acheive an OOBE,that was my aim - nothing Divinely inspired - so I thought - just see if it was real and possible..Excpet every time - my heart would race,thump,scared myself out of the trance,would jump up out of bed,focefully moved it seemse by this internal sensation - onlu to find once I stood erect,that the sensation has all but stopped,my heart beat normal speed,no panic....

I soon realised,if not physical heart,then without a doubt,an energy inside me..Now with clarity,I know for sure,the sensation was due to a blockage,body posture really - and heres a clue fo rany who wish to try Kundalini arousal - do so always whilst SITTING,and NEVER do so whilst laying prone - all maner of nasty sensations may arise untl the Nadi,pathways are sufficiently open,even physical sores and lesions..To avoid such things,keep the spine straight - the tree of life - give the Godess a straight path to rise and She will ascend to the crown quite effortlessly - ALLOW it to happen...

A communication directly at the Soul level you say - hmm...I wil tell you,after that first fearful encounter,I again met Divine Beings, - Angels as we term them,one who is Christ..This could not have been the prodct of my local mind,becuse simlpy,they gave me direct knkowldge of my FUTURE life to ocme specific details,even down to exact words spoken as predicted - ther is no way my local,mortal mind could have foretold any of it - and yet it hapened as the Divine told me it would..Definately then,somehting beyond my Self at an eternal level of reality where mortla time has veyr little meanng..

"In a light transmission, the sender has realized oneness and sort of "overlays" their aspect of consciousness on the person, then the natural "light" that they are flows through. In a light transmission, everything that is the sending "being" is included/given to the person. In the process, it is more about the persons ability to "receive". To the receiving person it can feel like "being in a bubble" or like their body pressure has dramatically increased/gotten heavy. Additionally, a divine being/master can share/extend mind clarity (peace that passes human understanding) and the Holy Spirit (Kundalini) in the process."

This part especialy resonates with my direct experiences..The one I encountered - manifested within a "divine paradise",and told me directly,mind to mind,He was Christ..And I really cant explain it adequately here,but I KNEW HIM INTIMATELY - like I ALWAYS had known Him fuly.....But see this,I often mention - at first,I was totally unable to even "look" at Him..Everything as soon as He appeared,was all so much MORE - more light,more sound,more colour - like I was drowned in this "sensation" - I have described it elsewhere here,as a heavy emotion,like emotional gravity that lterally bows you down..I really could not even dare to move,not terror as such,but a definate inability to even focus the mind at all,totally scrambled..Just a ditinct awareness for a brief moment of being so utterly worthless,powerless..

I had the distinct sensation tha He bent and touched me on the forehead,and immeidtaely the world around became sharp and clear again..I ws indeed on my knees,my hands together as if in prayer..He stood before me,offered a hand,and laughed,shaking His head - clearly a voice in my mind bid me to stand and follow..

And the PEACE - an inner,unassailable calm - I often remark,Iam now bulletproof - the world simly cannot harm me - it may harm my body of course - but that is notme,and I kow this aboutmy Self now..Peace beyond imagining,unshakable truth..

"Depending on one's integration at the soul level, the information is then sort of "decompressed" into components that can be understood by the mind."

Yes indeed - one puzzling ffect tha I remian unsure of for my Self - my experience(s)..at times it seemslike it is only oNE event,one experince - but a tother times ift feel sike a series of seeprate but obviously related events..And certainly,from my mortal perspective,itplaysout as a series of events - but these are triggered alsways from deep withn the commnuion He taught of - and so,I can never be sure,ifit is deep memory now being recalled,or if it is another seperate experience unfolding a new....It doesnt really matter of course - thsose precognotice life events,did their job an dfullfilled their task - showed me fo rsure an eternal nature,and to that nature,time is realy just a perspective of Self,a product of the Conscius mind..Perhaps one experience remeberd in "decompresd" chunks,easy to assimilate - or maybe many experiences,just as it seems - Iam unsure,further experinc ewil clarify,for this is Gnosis..

Readig that description above,your post brings it all rushing back - indeed the descriptin coul dhave been written specifically for me andmy journey - the giddy smile on my face as I write this - the realisation now,for you have shown me verification - yourpost shows me themechanics of my own experience,points me to a process of "how" i hapened,even as I knew the "why" of it already before...Thank you..My Father thank YOU..Yet again the Universe conspires to show me,all is well,progrees is made and marked,the Self becomes known....
Old 18-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Master
Very beautiful my friend :)

You got mail.