Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-02-2014, 02:05 PM
StaroftheSea

"Further My Children, Hearts who are not repentant to Jesus will not see the Kingdom of Heaven".

"That is all".

(Our Heavenly Mother Mary's Holy Message at 1:08 today).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 20-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Quirkybird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I advise you strongly (for your own Soul good) never to degrade or insult Jesus, God, nor our Heavenly Mother Quirkybird,

"For you know not what you are doing" to your Soul nor to other Souls degrading our Heavenly Father, Heavenly Brother and Heavenly Mother whom created you Quirkybird.

Why post on Jesus' Christian Thread insulting our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother whom gave up His Life dying the most agonizing death any person could endure, for the sake of keeping God's world going,creating you and giving you thousands of Blessings in your Life and Soul journey Quirky Bird?

Why post on a Spiritual Forum degrading God?

As I said on a previous Thread in which Jesus quoted often through not only His Disciples, thousands of His Apostles 'to date';

"They know not what they are doing".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peace in your heart

My childhood was spoilt by this sort of nonsense, which has no evidence to back it up, and I will challenge it wherever I find it!
Old 20-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Star; "Do not be condescending of Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit at any time Pete K, for you know not what you are doing."

Hmm..If Im wrong then may your god strike me down where I sit - he used to be good at that,smiting his enemies without any remorse,or manipulating us to do it for him..

Hmm..No lightning bolts here..Thats because Im not wrong..Yu bang on about "jesus",but it is indeed you,who know not what you do..Your whole post just proves it - you could not hear the Dvine word because you are already FULL of others teachings and you refuse to lose your grip on them..

Being so full of it,relying so absolutely on others for your connection,is a complete handicap for you..For instance:

"Holy God+++, Holy Mighty One +++Holy Immortal One+++have Mercy upon us and on the whole world."Praise be to You Dear God our Heavenly Father our Holy Mighty One from all people/Souls here on Earth proclaiming Thy Glory."Further, Pete K, praying, fasting if healthy and repenting with a remorseful heart, is the way to go in Jesus/God speaking directly to our Hearts."

Wheeres the facepalm emote..?..Need it there,because that above is simply unvbelievabale..See,my mate Yeshua taught yu a SPECIFIC prayer didnt He - a direct way to connect to the Father..?..Yes,the Lords Prayer..

Do you see anywhere in this prayer,any bowing down and worshipping as the manner you put above ..?..Any begging for mercy or favours..?..Hallowed be thy name,is the only praise offered,acknowledgement of authority and Divinity..

didnt He telly you specifically to not waste words with repeated long prayers,as the HYPOCRITS inthe temple does..?..HE said it not me - maybe you should listen to Him more closely
Old 20-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Molearner

acknowledging Qurikbird

Praise God in all things

I think we need to thank Quirkybird for his comments. His comments appear to be an attack on the ego. I regard the ego as the origin of all sin. The ego is what separates us from God. Symbolically the birth of the ego occurred in the Garden of Eden when man recognized his nakedness and realized that he was separate from God.

The history of religion, denominations, affiliations and philosophies has been one of attempting to distinguish ourselves from others and to prove our superiority. We have sought to seek like-minded individuals for affirmation and validation of our viewpoints.

An old favorite hymn of mine was "They will know we are Christians by our love". It is sad to say but there are many...perhaps like Quirkbird.....that know we are 'Christians' by other characteristics. Namely, self-righteousness, judgementalism.......the anger with which we espouse our views...etc.

Therefore, I am thankful for Quirkybird if his words cause even one of us to self-examine ourselves or cause us to contemplate how the ego manifests itself in our daily lives. It would be good to heed the admonitions of "Know thyself" or "Physician, heal thyself".

Peace to all
Old 20-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Quirkybird

I am female, actually!
Old 20-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Molearner

My apologies.......:) Nevertheless, I thank you for your openness....just remember that many of your detractors are not speaking out of love but rather out of their egos. They feel threatened.
Old 20-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Quirkybird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
My apologies.......:) Nevertheless, I thank you for your openness....just remember that many of your detractors are not speaking out of love but rather out of their egos. They feel threatened.

Don't worry I have been on forums since the late 90s, and I am well used to the more extreme Christians taking exception to my POV. It doesn't worry me in the least!
Old 20-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Molearner

For the sake of clarity.......I should have mentioned that I do not share your viewpoint.....only that I am pleased if your posting helps lead to self-examination for all of us
Old 20-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirkybird
I wonder how much of what Jesus is reputed to have said, actually came out of his mouth? If it did he was rather arrogant and his Mum should have given him a slap for being too full of himself!

Alot of what we read in the New Testament is repeated from the Old Testament.

Likewise in the Old Testament, God is freferred to repeatedly as, "Savior", and, "Redeemer". Such as by the Psalmists.

As well... Jehovah is an English translation, translated from the original language.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Quirky; Yeshua isnt arrognat as such - but He IS an AUTHORITY - you know,like the real deal - so it may seem arrogant,but really,its just supreme confidence,safe in the ultimate kowledge that He is authentic..He could and should,for istance,debate,reinterpret and even INSTRUCT te priest and rabbi of the day - HE SHOULD do those things - because simply HE is the divine authority,they are NOT !! Thas not arrogance,that sjust Him setting Our Fathers house in order..Truth is only arrogance to those who dont see the way of it - and arrogance is only the truth stated in a direct way

Morph; Although yes there are corroborations between old and new testamant,nevertheless,the bible as it stands,contains very little DIRECT spoken word from Yeshua..The gospels of the bible are copies of copies,carefully picked with a political agneda in mind..This is well established fact - no body even knows WHO WROTE THEM !!

Why would that be..?..Because the books now sanctioned,were quite literally chosen,authored,picked or discarded,ALTERED,doctored,*******ised,adulterated ,defiled..!! All in an effort to keep the early "christian" clergy,who are actually still essentialy,jewish because rememebr here,until Nicea,there is NO new testamant at all..

Do you realise,the EARLIEST TRUE Christians,followed the DISCIPLES directly,and most assuredly,this is a GNOSTIC teaching as laid out in THEIR OWN GOSPELS !! What the disciples say in the gnostic texts,is not EXACTLY wha the bible tells you of yeshua..Same general stories,but definately lacking the deep inner WISDOM of their first hand accounts....Yeshua was an ESSENE,again,a "gnostic" community..

LIkewsie,the modern day "gnostic gospels" are a much better source of information..See,this early Christianity,u to Nicea,s a METAPHYSICAL,purely SPIRITUAL practice..There is NO CHURCH or established relgion..NO TEMPLES !! Get it..?..THEY FOLLOW CHRIST - and HE said AVOID ALL THAT ENTIREL:Y !! If you want the word of Christ DIRECTLY,then surely it is the gnostic texts..Imean although incoplete,many have the first page - and it says right there and then,who they are,what they write about..Gos Of Thomas for instance (1 of 3) none included in the bible..Why,when it starts wit THIS :

These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and I Didymos Judas Thomas recorded. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

WHY IS THAT BANNED AS HERASY THEN>????

I mean,it says who wriote it,the disciple Thomas..It says it contains secret knowledge,the very secrets of resurrection,JUST AS CHRIS ACHIEVED !! Surely,it is the culmination of the very IDEAL of the religion,its very PURPOSE..?..

WHY thn ban it,murder those who have that knowledge..?..

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!

So you have JEWS,early true Christians,who we would today call Gnostics - and we have ROMANS all in the mix,vying for POWER..Now the jews,come in two varieties here - those who believe he is messiah,and those who dont..Those who believe are the ones that start an ORGANISED RELIGION<very simialr to the JEWISH religion they have just left !!

The gnostics though,not into that at all,because look - YESHUA SAID AVOID ALL THAT !! So they carry on as before,basically just TELLING peple about Yeshua,Christ Divinity within,Kingdom of Heaven here and now..The church that these break away jews formed,are in direct oppostistion ot them,because see,they want a STRUCTURED religion with THEM already n power at the top - and again I emphasise,this is DIRECTLY AGINST YESHUAS TEACHINGS !! So,there is a direct POWER STRUGGLE,with political agenda..Eventually,thisnew church,has grown enough that they are a threat to the Romans who occupy the land as an INVADING FORCE..

SO now we have new church,allyng with roman enemy,in order for BOTH factions to maintain POLITICAL POWER - and see,we have the Council of Nicea,and the rest is infamous history..At that meeting the bible held so dear to day,was literally hand written,y scribes present,authored by those priest,clergy roman authorities already in power..They carefully took out all the threatening knowledge that the gnostics were teeling about,and then basicaly hunted them down,tortured,murdered,destroyed the evidence..UNDENIABLE !!!

So you see - NO - you WILL NOT find the truth of Christ,or many words even spoken directly by Him - NOT in the bible - for that book is a political manifesto..There is plenty DIVINE truth in te OLD testamant - but thenew testamant is literally,not worth the paper it is written on.Cherry picked bogus,manipulations by power hungrey MORTAL MEN !!