Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
And what if she never comes back? Who cares?
I care, don't I? I stated as much. Should I raise a fuss that you don't care? I don't care that you don't care. But I care. Is that not acceptable?
Old 24-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I care, don't I? I stated as much. Should I raise a fuss that you don't care? I don't care that you don't care. But I care. Is that not acceptable?

Sure that's acceptable, I'm not going to argue with you over nonsense.
Old 25-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Lorelyen

Where the heck has the O/P gone?
Old 25-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Sure that's acceptable, I'm not going to argue with you over nonsense.
You know, I honestly tried my best not to respond to you in the same shaming tone you used towards myself and others on this thread. And yet here you are, calling my response nonsense. So, we're ugly, impatient, insulting, degrading.... and typing nonsense. That's quite the list you're compiling. Please note I have yet to insult you or invalidate your point of view. All I have done is speak my mind and assert my right to have an opinion. That's the difference you see.

There is a thing called forum etiquette. Joining a forum, and then spamming the forum with a dozen help threads that the individual never returns to, is not proper forum etiquette. It is communication that is lacking in consciousness. And it's also disrespectful. That's all I was communicating. How it that ugly? How is attempting to raise someone's awareness, wrong? Isn't that what you were trying to do with the rest of us? How is it your consciousness-raising comments are okay and mine aren't?
Old 25-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You know, I honestly tried my best not to respond to you in the same shaming tone you used towards myself and others on this thread. And yet here you are, calling my response nonsense. So, we're ugly, impatient, insulting, degrading.... and typing nonsense. That's quite the list you're compiling. Please note I have yet to insult you or invalidate your point of view. All I have done is speak my mind and assert my right to have an opinion. That's the difference you see.

There is a thing called forum etiquette. Joining a forum, and then spamming the forum with a dozen help threads that the individual never returns to, is not proper forum etiquette. It is communication that is lacking in consciousness. And it's also disrespectful. That's all I was communicating. How it that ugly? How is attempting to raise someone's awareness, wrong? Isn't that what you were trying to do with the rest of us? How is it your consciousness-raising comments are okay and mine aren't?

I agree with you that one shouldn't come on and spam the forum with help threats and I understand its frustrating. Still, we don't know for sure they aren't coming back and so my point was why not just answer the questions, or help in the best way you can and then just leave it alone. Why the need to make the person feel badly?

My point about arguing with you was, I didn't want to argue with you about nonense. I didn't say that your opinion was nonsense or that you didn't have a right to it.

I just think we all (myself included) Should try and help others rather than assume things. I'm sorry that I upset you. It was not my intention.
We're all here to help, to learn and to support one another right? Thats what I want at least, and I ask questions, however ignorant they might be because I want to learn and I respect and apprecaite each of your opinions and answers to my questions .. How would I learn otherwise? We're all at different stages in the game .... why not help one another along?

Thats all I was saying, again I am sorry I upset you. You have every right to your opinion and say.