Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Master
Once again, time and space and an evolved humanity is a fallen situation, and "Construct"

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

This is certainly evidenced as one objectively looks out upon humanity, and the world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Once again, time and space and an evolved humanity is a fallen situation, and "Construct"

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

This is certainly evidenced as one objectively looks out upon humanity, and the world.

THIS ONE VERSE frustrates me to no end!
I don't understand it. In a way it makes sense, and yet it makes No sense either! How can it be so contradictory?

Our heart is where our love, compassion and kindness come from. It where we feel empathy. It is truly where I believe the Holy Spirit resides within us.
How can that be deceitful?
Help me understand it.

What then of these verses?? How does that not contradict the above??

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matt 6:21

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life" proverbs 4:23

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4
Old 24-05-2014, 02:48 PM
StaroftheSea

God loves our Souls Eternally - regardless of the state

Of course JATD 'when' our Hearts are not hardened by sin(s), when our hearts remove the defensive barriers around them, when our hearts open to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit, then God's Love, Wisdom, Guidance and Enlightenment is able to flow through our Hearts.

Therefore, in the verse that Jeremiah has written through God, he was saying: "the heart is deceitful most of all and wicked IF we do not open our Hearts to God and Mankind allowing Gods Love to flow through our Hearts".

LOVE is God, from God and through God regardless or not of one realising this.

Therefore, when we exude LOVE from our Hearts, then one has received God's Love flowing out to others.

The hearts that are hardened by sins, Jesus makes reference to in His Divine Mercy messages to the world through Saint Sister Faustina:
"I desire that you know more profoundly the Love that burns in My Heart for souls, and you will understand this when you meditate upon My Passion".

e.g. when we fully open up our hearts to Jesus in order to fully receive Jesus' Love that burns in His Heart for souls then we are able to do His Holy Will from our Hearts constantly in His Love - Loving and forgiving ALL others while carrying out His Holy Will as opposed to our own will from the mind.

We 'think' that because we love family, friends, certain people in our lives that it is Loving Thy Neighbour. Loving Thy Neighbour is 'everyone' after forgiving everyone for everything ie turning the other cheek.

Total Love from God flowing through our Hearts JATD.

If we are not fully receiving God's Love consistently through us, not fully opening up our hearts, then this is what Jeremiah has made reference to through God.

In the old days during tough harsh conditions and enduring the harsh laws of Man in the middle east, God through Jeremiah issued strong firm warnings and declarations about man's wrongdoings and the state of our ancestors' hearts.

The New Testament teachings through Jesus and His Holy Covenant are not full of God's wrath via Jesus and His Disciples.

Make no mistake though, Jesus sits at the Right Hand of The Father and God our Creator does not go easy on us. I have heard God while Jesus is speaking to my Heart at times. God my Heavenly Father is greatly upset with mankind for not believing in Jesus Christ my Heavenly Brother and Father and Creator all in ONE in God. Everything that one reads in God's Old Testament exists when we come to face God IF we have not repented our sins and if we do not believe in Jesus. Period. No ifs buts or fallacies.

Yet, when one, after having opened up their heart fully to Jesus/God, and done God's Holy Will, one will hear the MOST Beautiful Loving Holy Words of our Heavenly Father (my Jesus) and His Holy Choir of Angels in the background.

This is when one will never ever doubt Jesus/God and The Holy Spirit again during their lives.

All the Glory is Yours my Heavenly Father now and forever Dear Lord.

EVERYTHING is GOD's Glory through Mankind - things that we have no clue or idea about that God engineered through His Loving Concepts and Fruition powering these through Mankind.

HOW disgraceful that every time I thought of an engineering concept - this was Jesus' Loving Wise Concept - God's Concept that hit the market a few years ago - was the concept that Jesus powered through to me (and others) to assist Mankind. Tears in my eyes and heart here. Jesus through my Heavenly Mother Mary has told me this. Jesus is HUMBLE and never tells me directly that He invented most of Mankind's Technology for the GOOD to be done for the POOR, for the GOOD of Mankind coming closer to HIM, for the good of Mankind's Souls Eternally to hear about HIM, Love and Trust in Him, to do HIS Holy Callings (you people here on SF), to do His Missionary Holy Works before Jesus appears here soon.

It is of no use just believing in God without believing in Jesus Christ our Saviour, God's only Begotten Son. We all come to face Jesus on our last day and He has told me this, speaking to my Heart with His Holy Messages.

For those whom think that our Lady Mary Mother of God does not exist, or has not been given by God our Creator the most special place in Heaven with Loving Holy Intercessory Graces and Blessings from God to 'intercede' - people are wrong to their own soul detriment. Just stating the fallacy which is injurious to God's Heavenly Mother, will be injurious to one's own Soul. It may not go too well for souls eternally. There is no judgement here, just stating a fact. It is serious, gravely serious these days, because the time is near, ever so near, that Jesus is working extremely hard to nudge those of whom He has called, to bring in souls closer to Him, ie to believe in Him and trust in Him, for their own soul salvation when Jesus appears here for His Last Time. Some are being called for various Holy Works of His. Whether people choose to 'hear, 'see His Holy Signs' and down tools to do His Holy Callings is of one's own free will here.

Sheesh this is sometimes difficult to explain.

God The Father +++The Holy Spirit+++Jesus Christ our Saviour as ONE, Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One.
Holy Choir of Angels+Our Lady Mary Mother of God++++++++++++
Apostles +++TRUTH, Angels+++Disciples and Apostles
Old Testament++++Old&New++++++New Holy Covenant - New Testament

It is the GOOD NEWS for those who choose to Love and Believe in Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.