Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Figment of my imagination or real?

Lets say you have a "superficial friendship" with someone that you love and have loved for many years. I say superficial because, my intuition tells me otherwise. I dream about this person on a regular basis. The dreams often have a common theme of him being close by, watching me, but not getting too close or we are completely engaged in physical relations. I've woken up talking to him and I've woken up loving on him. Most dreams are very vivid and feel real. From our discussions in my dreams (and while meditating) he tells me he loves me, but he can't give me more at this time and he's sorry about that.

My question is, is it possible for this person to feel the same thing I'm feeling during that dream or during that time? Or are these just dreams (and mediations) - a figment of my imagination?

About a year ago I broke off the relationship with him due to the fact I felt like it was a one-sided relationship and the only time I felt like we were connecting and talking was during my dreams or meditations. In my real life the relationship left me feeling sad more than anything, so I ended it. That is why I cannot ask him any questions - although the dreams and visits during mediation continue.

Also - again not sure if it's my imagination or not, but I feel like I have a pressure in my head all the time and I feel like it's him. I say that because one time during a conversation while meditating I told him to get out of my head and the feeling I'd been feeling for years went away in that instant. (FYI - that feeling is back in my head. And I feel like the lines of mental communication are strong at this point in time.)

Am I crazy????
Old 23-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Nah what you’re saying is completely plausible. If y’all were both on the same frequencies then he probably felt exactly the same way that you did. I have these type of encounters a lot but not exactly the same. I have close relationships but I’m not particularly fond of them whenever I meditate when it gets to it id rather be alone than have that friendship
Old 23-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
from my viewpoint, whatever is experienced is "real"... that's what reality IS;
it's what gets experienced. imagined scenarios can be experienced, so those
things are real. people can have very different experiences while witnessing a
single event... there is no 'authority' to provide invalidation that i'm aware of.
source energy provides validation. if it is found that specific ideas have been
based on inaccurate information at some point, then a person can have an
experience of learning, and coming into greater understanding.

from what you've described klever, i'd say that you've been interacting
with an energetic representation of that person. it may or may not come to
pass that the physical being and the energetic form you've contacted merge
into a single whole... at this point they appear to be distinct from one another.