Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Sangress

Dangerious Skills. Insight is welcome.

Has anyone here ever had an experience where they, or someone else, had been physically wounded (bruises, cuts, scratched, bite marks....etc) without being physically touched?

Has anyone witnessed someone causing physical bodily harm to another with only their mind or some kind of telekinetic skill?

Has anyone witnessed a spirit, rather than a physical person, do such a thing?

I myself have had an experience similar, if not identical, to these examples and I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge on the subject.
Old 31-10-2010, 09:45 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Has anyone here ever had an experience where they, or someone else, had been physically wounded (bruises, cuts, scratched, bite marks....etc) without being physically touched?

Has anyone witnessed someone causing physical bodily harm to another with only their mind or some kind of telekinetic skill?

Has anyone witnessed a spirit, rather than a physical person, do such a thing?

I myself have had an experience similar, if not identical, to these examples and I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge on the subject.

I was a ghost hunter for about 7 years and you see alot of very strange things. I have seen people be physically shoved with such force they "flew" forward, I witnessed another woman standing near me during an investigation holding a notebook up to herself suddenly scream and throw the book, when inspected she had an extremely nasty scratch from her throat to her stomach, was scratched again later and I watched her fly across the room several feet when she was standing completely still. Something here did not like her for sure. Another person I knew who's home was documented with video had one of her children attacked on a weekly basis. I myself did a smudging on a home earlier this year and was choked by something that left a mark on my neck. I have been witness to being part of an energy circle and the spirit (a very nasty, nasty spirit) circle us looking for the "weakest link".
Old 31-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Sangress

*Nods*

I myself have had all of those things happen to me. But reversed.

When I step out of my body I happen to be seen as the "nasty spirit" and get into all sorts of strife for being...well....just being my natural instinctual self really.

You've never seen a physical person mentally "reach out" and scratch up or bite or push anyone then?

Have you ever considered that the violent spirits have physical bodies/skins of their own to attend to?

Last edited by Sangress : 31-10-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 31-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Master
Do you wish to resolve this disturbing behavior? Is that the reason for your posting?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Sangress

I wish to understand it and maybe control or lessen its effect.

Other than curiosity, I also wanted to know if anyone else does this, because perhaps they would have learned some self control....etc

Another reason why I posted this (a reason I'm a bit hesitant to write) is also the fact that I've sustained physical injuries from harm to my non-physical self on two occasions. Nothing major, but enough to unnerve me (and it takes a LOT to unnerve me.)

And, after such an experience that brings me to wonder whether some who are considered to be bad spirits are actually people.

And then that leads me to wonder (if some ARE people...like me) whether those people could be unintentionally severely harmed...or even murdered....because of this kind of misunderstanding.

I have a lot on my mind about this...not sure if anyone can relate to me, but if they can then PM me or something if you don't want to reply here.

It's all very unusual, even by my standards.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Master

Are you talking about your astral travels? I knew someone who was quite skilled w/ the astral and she said it's the belief that the harm being caused in the astral that causes the physical expression of them. I have not personally experienced this so I can't speak from personal experience.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:08 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Are you talking about your astral travels? I knew someone who was quite skilled w/ the astral and she said it's the belief that the harm being caused in the astral that causes the physical expression of them. I have not personally experienced this so I can't speak from personal experience.

That is my belief as well, and it makes perfect sense since the astral is a place composed of thought and energy, where "thoughts" become "things"!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
cheeky_monkey

I have deep scars on my back which look like whip marks but are actually more like stretch marks. They appeared on my back just as I started going through puberty and I have no idea why I have them but my dad has them to a lesser degree too. They use to hurt but the pain has eased now. I wonder if there is some paranormal element to them since I've experienced paranormal phenomena. When I was a child I remember being at school one day and a fellow pupil (a friend) whispering to me. They didn't get in trouble for talking but when I went to reply, I did. I thought the teacher was being hard on me. Round about this time I started hearing children's whispers when I was at home playing barbies when I was on my own. I ignored them thinking it was my imagination but then when I was 19 I heard children's/female whispers again. My friend had recently passed away so it could have been her but it doesn't explain the whispers I heard as a child.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Are you talking about your astral travels?

I am

Quote:
I have deep scars on my back which look like whip marks but are actually more like stretch marks. I wonder if there is some paranormal element to them since I've experienced paranormal phenomena.

Wow, my boyfriend actually has exactly the same thing! (horizontal across his lower back, he has about 6 or 7 lines that are evenly spaced and each is about a cm thick. Also a couple around and across his shoulders, but much thinner and less noticeable.) His occurred paranormally, hurt a lot at the time and for a while (a month) after. But they no longer cause him pain.

Perhaps yours are paranormal after all. *shrugs* Feel free to PM me with a photo, we could compare them.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:15 PM
P1J

Ive had bloody scratch/bite marks on my hands, doctor said it was an overuse of soap. Once it healed up i was immune. Dont have any knowledge on the matter so i will be following this thread