Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
well it used to be that way but it is not now. 111% separation. she wants to marry an abusive loser she can go have fun with that. she will never contact me again. he has threatened to leave her brainwashed lazy jobless codependent butt numerous times if she was to ever try. he watches everything shes got.. access to her emails, fb, phone.. you name it. she has kids. she is not awakened to who and what she is either. and her working on herself? impossible shes a lost cause. there is not going to be a union so why have false hope when its hopeless? just because she is my twin doesnt mean that being with her is for my highest good. im now in the process of permanently severing the connection. once its gone i can vibrationally attract a superior soul connection thats even better with someone else without the tf problems.

I'd say you are not fully awakened either. And you appear to be a lost cause as well. Your pessimism does not serve you well.

It seems you and me already vibrationally attracted what we got from our twin flames. Our bad vibes attracted bad situations, and fixing our own vibes may be a huge leap forward to helping our own twins heal as well, because they ARE you and you have a connection, what you do to yourself is also linked to them, right now you are in a very negative state and it is probably linked to your twin's negative state.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
For All the naysayers out here,

A twinflame relationship is not a destructive one and in essence is a very healing, uplifting, loving, understanding and fulfilling relationship... more like an unbreakable bond... it may or may not be physically intimate depending on your circumstances but it will be the most meaningful and mind-blowingly profound relationship in your life. If your 'so called' 'twin' doesn't love you back deeply in such a way that you can feel it with absolute certainty on every level and see it in their eyes, then you have misread the relationship and wrongly labelled it. You will automatically become each other's closest friend, biggest fan, persistent encourager and protector... not publically tearing them down (no matter what)!!! Get over it and stop thrashing this beautiful phenomenon. I think its rare and not widespread... has it just become popular to call that 'bad relationship' your twinflame??

And ya, your twin will be pretty much like you, duh!.... if they are messed up then you have to see how you are (or were) equally messed up... the mirror reflection and similarities will be mind blowing and essential to recognizing your twin... and that's why the only person to understand and love them truly will be you!! If you don't shockingly see yourself in your 'twin' and don't love them with every cell in your body, they just aren't your real twin!!! Be happy that you haven't met your twinflame yet and go on your way in peace and joy!!

Wishing you all only the best!

tc
-Blissful

Thanks, this is awesome. I am detaching from ego based relationship expectations and now I am just loving my twin to the max. He has some addictions and so I am holding out a different reality to him by making myself physically and mentally stronger and I am noticing that he is changing his behaviour around me, so no more booze or drug use in my company. I still think he uses them, just not around me. still a way to go yet.
Old 21-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I'd say you are not fully awakened either. And you appear to be a lost cause as well. Your pessimism does not serve you well.

It seems you and me already vibrationally attracted what we got from our twin flames. Our bad vibes attracted bad situations, and fixing our own vibes may be a huge leap forward to helping our own twins heal as well, because they ARE you and you have a connection, what you do to yourself is also linked to them, right now you are in a very negative state and it is probably linked to your twin's negative state.

yea for about 5 months now so i would not even say i am fully. then theres all the fluffy website **** out there that does no one any good and can be misleading. while im more aware of my problems and working on them uninhibited with no others to interfere..she has 2 others adding onto the pile everyday. i can do nothing about that.. what she does or doesnt do is her decision.
Old 25-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account

I think there's quite a lot of truth in the original post here.

Most of the whole 'running' and 'fear' and 'drama' stuff belongs to karmic soulmates. I had a very big experience of this kind. It came with all the ‘bells and whistles’ – i.e. synchronicities that were so major they were unmissable, huge life changing events, the inability to avoid one another, major common ground, karma, strange events the coming together and pulling apart, past life recalls, soul recognition and even love!

In fact I would say I still love him – as a friend - I’d never want to be with him as a partner but I'm not going to stop caring for somebody I’ve been through so much with! To do the ‘work’ I found that past life regressions helped. We had quite a lot of unresolved heart break from our past lives and I had to relive it and then bring in the healing from both sides. It was intense, complicated and actually a fantastic story.

I should say at this point that whilst the spiritual attraction was very strong and intense and emotional both ways, there was always something a little ‘off’ about the physical connection. Our chemistry wasn’t quite right and whilst I recognised his eyes from a past life I didn’t recognise them as the eyes of my true love. The eyes do give everything away, truly.

The runner/chaser thing is probably always karma and maybe twin flames have karma? Or maybe they just don’t and where there is karma try to do the work and find out what it is and see what’s left. You may find you’re left with a friend like I have!

I’m just glad that after lifetimes of all this messy energy I’m finally free of him and that I’ve now met somebody else who fills me with a type of love which has no heaviness. It’s a kind of love that has, even from barely knowing him on earthly terms, made me a better, more complete person. A love which has lit up my path, given me confidence, made me shine from the inside and helped me to truly love myself just as I am. With a love like this I can’t help but want to be the best version of me and help others to love themselves just as much.

Labels don’t matter but spreading love DEFINITELY does….maybe that’s the only question which figures here. “Does this person help me to be who I truly am and does my heart fill with love when I think of this person?”