Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 16-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Master
Venus Retro effect on your mood

I'm all over the place. Have been for a few days, but today seems to be worst yet. I'm thinking it's due to the VEnus Retro, although I'm not 100% sure.
Feeling good to feeling ****, back to feeling good only to end up feeling not so good again. Drives me up the wall.
Been crying a few times today. I've tried to figure out what's coming up, what is causing it, but difficult to get clear.
Some deep old fear of having to do it all on my own, of being alone and abandoned. I'm on the verge of manifesting a number of things, and I notice it frightens me. Because it means I will have to step out in the open so to speak, to do it, to carry it, present, do it. That scares the Bejesus out of me.
It's so much easier to stay in hiding, alone. At least then I know what to expect. I find the uncertainty and not knowing what will happen when i do get out there daunting. Terrifying.

I also found out that I'm scared to open up to receive love. It confuses me and scares me.

Long story short, I'm not going through the easiest of times. And each time such a period ends after a portal activation, a full moon or whatever, I hope it's the last time, knowing full well it won't be.
I guess it's part of purging, getting stronger, healing etc. But boy, am I fed up with it at times. I could do with a vacation, a sabbatical rather, one that last for at least a year, lol.
Old 16-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Master
Omg, same here.
I mean, exactly the same... it's like you're in my head, lol
What is going on?......
I want it to stop, whatever it is.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Master
Bad innit!
I am glad I'm not the only one though.
I've done a lot of stuff today to find my equilibrium again, Solfeggio (healing sounds), meditation, going outdoors in the sun, keeping busy, Abraham Hicks. It helps for a short while, then it's back down again. I can't seem to hold on to feeling good, or a bit better.

Venus Retro won't be over till April 15th... Then the after effect will last till somewhere in May.
And on top of that Mercury will go Retro on the 6th of April, so there's an overlap. Often times Mercury Retro also has a major effect. It has also moved in Aries, which adds to communication easily getting out of hand. Things being misinterpreted etc. etc. And it's not even Retro yet...

Oh joy! Sigh...

EDIT: You can read more about it here: http://foreverconscious.com/intuitiv...rch-april-2017
Old 16-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Master
The only thing I noticed is wishing I was in a relationship. Being sentimental about that I suppose. Then logic steps in and says "you don't really want that". Logic rules but I think the sense of loss is a bit more evident at this time.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:41 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal, not that I wish this thing on anyone, haha, but it really is comforting knowing that I am not the only one on this emotional see-saw.
I am keeping so busy, I knocked out last night from exhaustion and plan on more of the same today.
Thanks for the extra info provided in the link.
We gotta hang in there... it's bound to pass!

Rozie, (((hugs))) to you, if it's any consolation, I'm in a relationship but feel more alone than ever, in that respect. I've learned that no one can help complete or comfort me, but myself. So wrap those arms around you and give yourself a well deserved hug... it'll make you feel better.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Master
Thanks Faith33...I know. I have been there, that is how I know that I really don't want anything but what I once had. I was one of the lucky ones who had the real thing but something got in the way and it wasn't sustainable.

If it matters, I work for that cause, not for me, but I think it is only right that we mate for life and there should be a lid for every pot. I put my vote in the hat. Partnership, support, family, love....
Old 17-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Fairy Crystal, not that I wish this thing on anyone, haha, but it really is comforting knowing that I am not the only one on this emotional see-saw.
I am keeping so busy, I knocked out last night from exhaustion and plan on more of the same today.
Thanks for the extra info provided in the link.
We gotta hang in there... it's bound to pass!

Rozie, (((hugs))) to you, if it's any consolation, I'm in a relationship but feel more alone than ever, in that respect. I've learned that no one can help complete or comfort me, but myself. So wrap those arms around you and give yourself a well deserved hug... it'll make you feel better.
That is so true! And don't we all know it, but actually doing it, or continue to do it, is so difficult isn't it, esp when in a relationship it seems :/ I think that was the biggest lesson for me yesterday.
I feel a tad better today, but not totally there yet. Yesterday I was in such a low mood, that I thought it was over between him and me... I kept trying to get over all the doubt and irrational feelings that kept flooding me, and just like you, by the time it was 11 pm I was totaled. Completely and utterly floored. While normally I don't go to bed until 1.30-ish.
Oddly enough I began to feel a bit more peaceful around 11, don't know why though.

As for being single vs. being in a relationship... I do notice that being in a beginning relationship I am more stressful, and I think also more prone to all these incoming energies than I was when single. A clear indication that I'm still not done with what happened to me in the past. Had a very difficult relationship with a lot of abuse (narcissist). I thought I had gotten a long ways with the last remaining fears and insecurities, but this Venus Retro seems to stir them to wake again. I'm so happy...
Very obvious that I still daren't trust. I did a meditation yesterday, and I saw myself close a gate on him, shutting him out, even though he wanted to be with me. I guess that as soon as I even think he's done with me I shut down and want to pull up all my shields and walls again.

What you said, about feeling lonely, that stood out to me. I felt the same way yesterday. Utterly lonely. Abandoned. I think I hate this Venus, lol It's my ruling planet, I'm a Taurus. Normally I love it, but right now, not so much.
Old 17-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Thanks Faith33...I know. I have been there, that is how I know that I really don't want anything but what I once had. I was one of the lucky ones who had the real thing but something got in the way and it wasn't sustainable.

If it matters, I work for that cause, not for me, but I think it is only right that we mate for life and there should be a lid for every pot. I put my vote in the hat. Partnership, support, family, love....
Big hug to you too!