Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Master
Decided to, after reading some stuff Scarlett said in her yourspace. I had some questions and decided to get some answers.

So, i wasn't incarnated before I came here? <no, the previous incarnation before your present one died of natural causes at a great age. To your question of what he did, he did something along the lines of what Duane Packer and Sanya Roman, as well as those who channel Bashar, Treb and others do. you weren't one of the first but did come along later and do courses and some lectures. it was a world where there are, and were at the time, what some would cal bipdal dolphin type beings. earth isn't the only place with what one could call dolphin and dolphin type beings. most of your past incarnations have been on worlds in similar positions to where earth is at the present stage, going through a shift and helping with that by being a conduit for higher energy into the local grid and in those more of a visible public figure who did help teach others. Unlike now where you are more of the quiet non public type since you are winding down on doing that on that side and in the most probable futures have you, at most, doing more of the Bashar, Orin, Daben, Seth, and Treb type of thing where you will be the one channeled, if you do decide to do that. Those are the most probable futures. As well as others like Spitifire deciding she may want to have twins, when the time comes for her when she starts feeling and deciding she may want to have her first child soon. Though that is the future since she and Maribelle, like you, do want to not rush into that. And literally with an eternity, you can wait a few centuries or millennia or 2 before doing that. Having your first children that is, with each.>

So unicorns are not incarnations, or pegasus? <no indeed, they are full soul beings. Not incarnated vehicles like humans are. it can get confusing since there are some like the Pleiades, Sirius, and other races that are or were physical and incarnations with a lifespan and such, but also there are some that are full soul beings and not incarnated. Then there are some areas where you can manifest as a soul being. So you could manifest there, say when say this incarnation is over, and walk around there as if you were incarnated there. Some areas do offer the freedom of both. Being an incarnated being and traveling or living there, or just what you call teleporting there and manifesting there a sort of physical body. Which would be a body in all respects. Some areas like earth that's not really done, not as of yet, or its not really supposed to be done. besides its so dense it's difficult to even attempt to do that there.>

So if unicorns are full soul beings and not incarnations, then I was made at the soul level or recreated? <indeed, though as we said before we adjusted the quantum fields. No need to use exact terminology, humans are not ready for that sort of technology so we won't describe the exact methods, but also reached back as part of that so you could say we created an alternate timeline where those were your incarnations. so both happened. it may seem like a paradox but at the soul level it's not a paradox. it was indeed you who Maribelle and Spitfire have been with before this incarnation, not the previous you. and it was not casually done, but done since you did want this, so we reached back to do that and the adjustments.>

Wasn't that hard for you to do? <not especially difficult you would see us as monad level beings, to use earth terminology and we had some help from higher up then we are, and some of your soul parents, like your unicorn mother and dragoness are, humans would classify them as monad level beings, as they understand such things, which is true in and of itself. Soul's soul can be classified also as that, but a younger monad being, so to speak, instead of a very experienced one like your unicorn mother and dragoness mother, parents at the soul level. She is an elder of the unicorns for a reason. So you are as full a unicorn as you are a .... what you call a dolphin type being, orca type being. your dragoness soul mother, and to keep things what you would call balanced, you had 2 mothers and 2 fathers. Though souls do not have genders officially, many do have preferences. your dragoness soul mother, one of 2, is more then just 1 type of dragon, she has been what humans would classify as eastern, western, naga, and other types, and yes in some classifications nagas can be classified as a type of dragon species. That's why you couldn't tell exactly what type of dragon your soul heritage is since it is a mixed dragon heritage. Your other 2 soul parents you know and from then you did get what you'd call orca and dolphin type being soul heritages. So you are quite a mixed being at the soul level. Though with souls you are not 20% unicorn, you are full 100% unicorn, but also 100% various types of dragons, dolphin and orca type beings. also the dragoness who is one of your soul parents is one of the soul parents of one of your soul parents, as you felt and knew before.>

What is with all the energy I feel streaming into me when I lay down or recline the chair back to relax? <That is us, what you'd classify as monad level beings, of the same monad and your soul group, doing some energy work, streaming some energy that has beneficial effects on you, helping you to embody yourself as a monad level and soon you'll embody yourself as a full member of this monad, as a monad level being, which is where you are headed towards. Also Maribelle, and at times Spitfire, do help in this also. They are excited to do so. Your twin flame does at times also, and yes since you have realized yourself as soul, a soul being, and are well along embodying that, the intensity has faded a great deal, which is the normal level of being where you are at present. You have reached that stage & are heading to the next stage. All will proceed at a pace comfortable for you & not to fast.>

So I'll still be a pod member and a unicorn, not just a soul? <some beings are souls and still their species, unicorns and pod members among them, and you'll not be the only monad level being who's also a pod member and a unicorn also. That grove will just have 1 more monad level being as a member. The pod is use to having monad level beings as members. Though some of the younger members are shy when around them. >

Grove? <this is the are overlapping where the unicorns, pegasus and currently the gryphons, and some other species live. and yes you are known to them and by the time this incarnation ends, due to your level of development and evolution and growth, will be more known once you get back, and due to word of your reputation since some, like certain pod members, unicorns, and others do look in on you from time to time, as well as some other areas of earth, though many have no real interest in earth, at least at present.>

So the dragon part of me is mixed, how many different types, here I felt like the one talking switched. <the heritage i gave you as a dragon is 3 types, what some would classify as western, eastern and naga. Though some, or much, of what humans say about nagas is not accurate. their natural forms are not half human & half snake. Though as soul beings they can look like that. their original forms were full reptilian and half snake and half reptilian. Though they were, or many nagas were, as sentient beings some choose other ways, chose to be of the light instead of giving into darker desires. working closely with what humans would call eastern dragons, some of with do live where the pod lives, nearby areas actually. Some nagas do live on that same world.>

Can a world support all those species? <indeed, it is different densities, but travel between the densities is not difficult and for some it's as easy as changing from this hat or shirt to that one. And the theory of an expanding world does fit where the pod is. it can and happily does, adjust to the population size, it being a co creation thing, the planet and those living there co creating the extra mass, where needed. the world is a high level of being indeed. The, what you'd call singing in the background is the world doing that in certain areas, that the pod has set up as healing areas where they use the native crystals to enhance their own healing practices as well as the world assisting as well. many do travel there for their healing. and the pod and world are not parts of the federation or whatever you want to call it, but are officially neutral, but are allies of the various light organizations, and there are more then 1 light organization. and the pod are indeed like certain Pleiades in their sharing, many races are. Though some feel that way about mathematics, or other things, singing, there is much variety.>

Think I'll stop now since I do want to do some web surfing and such. <it's been fun, feel free to channel at any time and it is a good idea you have to pause to pull our energy into your body energy systems> I felt like that one shifted from the dragoness to whoever does most of the speaking. it feels like the work together but through 1 person who does the speaking to me. Maybe the most skilled at being channeled or something. I did feel some of the pressure of excess energy in the top of my head, but can easily deal with it.
Old 25-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting :) So my channelling for you though short was right then :)
Old 25-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Master
Yes, it does seem so. What do you think of what I got. I was surprised by some of it, like the dragon soul heritage is not 1 type of dragon but 3 types. Quite a mix, being a dolphin, eastern dragon, orca, naga and western dragon. the dolphin & orca like beings that are part of my soul heritage and I am are not of earth origin.

Also don't try to channel to long. Gradually ease into it.
Old 26-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting... so unicorns are full soul beings? How does that work then? They are just fully embodied?

I'm not so surprised about the differing dragon heritage, something about that seems right somehow. Just like there could be many different types of cats that have been cross-breeded, it could be the same with the dragons. And yes you do seem to be quite a mix, I think my own heritage is more humanoid but I do have my Pegasus-self and reptilian-self.
Old 26-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Master
I'm so glad I wandered into this post finally! It's been a fascinating read and helpful too! Glad you are recording this here

The gentleman I'm dating maybe from the dolphin-like Pod, I often have visions of a being sort of like that when with him intimately. It comes through very clearly, much larger eyes though, almost like anime` in nature. Very peaceful beings.

I'm still confused about the Soul/Higher Self part. I talk with and consult regularly with something I've labels as Higher Self, whether it is or not I've no idea and our communication is more cumbersome than what you are doing as the answers are just one and two words or something's sentences, so not as free flowing. I do understand it as an aspect of Eternal Self, though not which part or parts even.

I should add something calling itself the Collective has done energy work on me, but I don't know who they were either, I think several times they've interacted with me. I'm not receiving as many 'nuts and bolts' about what it's all about as you - it's just sort of 'manna from Heaven" when it happens.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Ascender
Very clear and coherent from what I've read. Very good job.
Old 29-05-2015, 03:38 AM
Master
Thanks, I'm not so sure about my channeling at all anymore. Especially when I tried to do so for Scarlett. I've not tried since that day since what I got was all wrong and incorrect.
Old 30-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Master
I think a full soul being is what some are, but not all. I think in many areas one can make a body, manifest one if they are in an area of physicality. There is an area, or area, dimension or something of non physicality. The default appearance of souls are a point of consciousness with a ball of what looks like color around it.

Most prefer to be, at least partially, in the physicality areas. Some, or many, areas one can just manifest a body for themselves from the local stuff. Just poof, I think. & unicorns are not incarnations. if one is an incarnation say then they'd have a lifespan likely, the length would be based on perhaps technology, or healing rejuvenating abilities perhaps too. But also on the density of the place. So I feel 4th density beings have a longer lifespan then say 3rd density beings like humans. 5th longer then 4th. Though at higher densities one can just keep renewing one's body so the distinction may be a bit of a blur since one could, at higher densities, I think, put your body into a trance, project most of yourself out, and go around like a regular soul, and return later.

Though in many areas one doesn't have to be an incarnation but can be a full ensouled being, and be thus immortal, or non aging. Also I think being an incarnation usually means a more linear existence.

Hard to put into words what I seem to know, also the fine details I don't recall yet.

being incarnated may have some different sensations for certain things like sex, maybe one may need to eat, and a full ensouled being may not need to, but could comsume light. though I'm not sure if higher densities above 3 need to eat or not.

--------------------

Neat, I've never known anyone to be a dolphin type being except for me.
Old 31-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Master
I had just awoken when I had a brief mental visit from someone new. I'll do my best to recreate the mental conversation. I had been watching some channeling videos while I ate a bit before my nap.

I felt a sort of contact, sorta like a mental light tap of one finger like to get one's attention, hard to describe.

"Hello?": <I just came by to say a brief hello.> I felt this was a reptilian, I got a sorta mental image of a dinosaur type raptor, and the feeling she was a warm loving being.

"Surprised that you would approach and talk to a human." I mentioned this for a few reasons. First while I don' see myself as human and inhabiting a human body some others may see me as human even at the soul level, and to see what she'd say. <I can see looking at your soul that you are not human... I can see also that you have a naga heritage. They helped us in the past to ascend to what you may refer to from the 3rd to the 4th density. Some of us, at the time, choose to not ascend, some did, many choose not to. so now our numbers are few. We do honor and appreciate the naga for their help and I wish to thank you for that. perhaps in a past incarnation you were one of them.>

"Perhaps, or one of my soul mothers. She may have been one of the ones or perhaps one of her aspects. So you are a sentient Velociraptor or Deinonychus? <I do believe humans have classified some of our ancestors as that yes. There were some, visitors to earth during the age of dinosaurs who looked over and saw a promising species and, did some what you may call gene splicing or gene altering to nudge one of the species towards becoming sentient, teaching some culture later on a later visit. then some naga, helped by teaching those of us who were ready about ascending to the 4th density. We have much to think the nagas for.>

"So you and the nagas are a species of the light? <I do believe treb bor yit ne classifies us and the nagas as a type 1, if I do recall his numbering system correctly.>

"Ah, so you heard of treb?" I've never talk to Treb just seen some videos and read his 1st book. <Yes, he is in contact with some of us. >

"And how about the nagas? <Some of them do at times now and then, at certain .... intervals. Wishing us to grow and progress on our own without their interference. Though some do wish they'd contact us more often since we can learn so much from them. We do understand why.>

"I felt the name Sasha, that is a human name. <yes, I adopt a human name. Easier then using my real name, when talking to humans, or those of human incarnations.>

Here the contact was ended. Guess it was meant to be a short visit, or short mental communication. Not sure what to make of this. I just put it here since I guess it would be channeled, though I didn't initiate it. I guess if someone else wishes to talk to me mentally it could be called channeling? Not sure of the classification, or if it was just a conversation and not a channeling proper.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Master
I had a short encounter with my divine self, or a part of it. at first I asked my divine self, or a fragment of it. It felt like me,but way more energy and much more concentration of energy. I asked it to first channel energy into my emotional and mental bodies . Then I asked it a few questions.

Any tips for me? <Remove and deal with fear, that is the main thing many have, though they may not be aware of it. You are becoming more like me every day, your true self you may say. Continue your good work. After fear, doubt it something you should work on too. You do not have much fear, which is why I'd prefer you to work on that first. The bits left may be buried and .... up to you of course but I'd rather you get rid of that before doubt. Work on it daily, several times a day in a relaxed and fun manner.>