Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Master

Marks on Faces

Hey guys, tell me if this has happened to any of you. I meditated one evening, went to bed, the next morning I wake to to a line on my right cheek. Does anyone know what this could entail? I know it's personal and has a connection with Astral Traveling but that's it.
Old 21-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Master
What type of line was it? An imprint? A physical pen or marker line? My friend frequently wakes up with words written on her forehead, compliments of her faery friend.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Master

An imprint, it's still there actually.
Old 22-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Seeker

I once got up from bed with a very dark (red) thick line appx 1.5 inches by my eyebrow/forehead, it took 2 days or so to disappear. I woke up and my friend spotted right away.
Old 22-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Master

Do you remember what you dreams were that night?
Old 22-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Master
You might have been branded or given a gift. I remember receiving a rose petal branding in a dream. My friend, whom is a dream interpreter, explained that I was branded and meant to do some spiritual work. I'm not sure if I agree with her because I don't think I've done anything of merit to date.
Old 22-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Master

Interesting, how can I figure out whether it was a brand or not?
Old 23-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Master

So I had an Astral Traveling episode today and sure enough my imprint got re indented. Not only that but there was a line that showed up on my hand.
Old 23-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Seeker

I don't remember my dreams that night I got that mark on my face but interesting enough it was the morning of the Haiti earthquake. Another thing I should add is that the house I was sleeping in had proven records of people using Obeah or Black Magic. When I woke up I had intense anger come over me almost like to kill somebody it was bizzare. I said 2 prayers and the feeling left me but I was still uneasy for the rest of the day. The mark was so strange looking like I have never seen before in my life and didnt look normal.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
So I had an Astral Traveling episode today and sure enough my imprint got re indented. Not only that but there was a line that showed up on my hand.

Very interesting. You have found the source of the imprint plus a new line.