Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Experiencer
Going underground

A few days back I had a dream that I was with a group of people and we were in some underground type area. Me and the group were attempting to break through the floor to go deeper where there existed some kind of underground world. In this underground world we knew we would be tested and would have to undergo challenges to become better people or to win some prize. Each member of the group individually worked to break through the floor and to travel into this new world. When it come to my turn I started having second thoughts and was worried I wouldn't be able to succeed in making it to this new world.

Some kind of lift come up to collect a person one at a time. Each time it came up it had the persons name on that it was coming to transport. My name came up last but for some reason this lift stopped working and I couldn't travel down. Then some new guys appeared and basically tried to tear through the floor in order to get me to this new world, they were adamant I had to go to this place. There was lots of insects/cockroaches etc there which would bite me so they told me to take my top off so incase any of them bit me id be able to see them and remove them. I felt abit worried and scared about having to remove my top. I think in the end I did it. After tearing through the floor we came to a coffin which held the body of some ancient leader who used to rule this underground world. For some reason I felt it was set in some Mexican/Aztec type culture. I was getting worried and thought about turning back but then sought the advice of a really tall man who was sat on a bed. He advised me of the growth and development I would undergo from this journey and that was why I had to go. There was also a Argentinan soccer player in the dream.

In the end I dont actually remember making it down as I woke up.

Any insights on this please? I think I understand the basic message but was more interested in the specifics if anyone can recognize any. Thanks!
Old 22-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Suspended
Meeting your wise self and your own wisdom as you continue on your Journey. The coffin and roaches are old dead stuff you have dealt with in the past and had moved on from. The soccer player is you. You know you must continue on with your Journey of your growth and development.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Yaoughta

The elements of this dream are quite interesting. You have the coffin of an ancient leader who ruled the lower world set in a Mexican/Aztec type of culture. You also have an Argentinian soccer player. Without knowing any additional detail it sounds like you have been revisiting the past or things that happened in your family history. The tearing up the floor is like digging up the past and revisiting old events or situations. Were you recently looking at old pictures or did you have a visit or a conversation with a family member?

It could have something to do with your father (ancient leader) and Indian culture. The Mexican/Aztec type of culture could simply represent Indians either East or West with a certain history and way of doing things. Having to wait your turn for the lift could mean you feel there is favoritism or a certain order of things of which you're reluctant to participate. The soccer player could indicate that you have to play the game or engage in the activity. He could also represent the number 11 for the players on the field or scoring/securing or meeting your end goal.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
1) there existed some kind of underground world.
2) tested and would have to undergo challenges to become better people or to win some prize.
3) break through the floor
4) for some reason this lift stopped working and I couldn't travel down.
5) Then some new guys appeared and basically tried to tear through the floor in order to get me to this new world, they were adamant I had to go to this place.
6) There was lots of insects/cockroaches etc
7) some ancient leader who used to rule this underground world. For some reason I felt it was set in some Mexican/Aztec type culture.
8) tall man who was sat on a bed. He advised me of the growth and development I would undergo from this journey and that was why I had to go.
1) Tartarus, the prison for fallen angels and the rephaim (giants)
2) The prize is survival.
3) Was the floor covered in razor sharp skin flake dust ?
4) The lift stopped due to your hesitation.
5) Negative entities that want you to fail in the Mission Impossible.
6) Were they black and included large ants and centipedes. They devour all flesh on touch. They are similar to the insects in the movie 'Silent Hill'
7) Fallen angel
8) Was he 8ft tall. If yes, then it was a fallen watcher.

Was the place lit with red, blue and yellow lighting only + brown (heamatite) stone ?
Old 22-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
The elements of this dream are quite interesting. You have the coffin of an ancient leader who ruled the lower world set in a Mexican/Aztec type of culture. You also have an Argentinian soccer player. Without knowing any additional detail it sounds like you have been revisiting the past or things that happened in your family history. The tearing up the floor is like digging up the past and revisiting old events or situations. Were you recently looking at old pictures or did you have a visit or a conversation with a family member?

It could have something to do with your father (ancient leader) and Indian culture. The Mexican/Aztec type of culture could simply represent Indians either East or West with a certain history and way of doing things. Having to wait your turn for the lift could mean you feel there is favoritism or a certain order of things of which you're reluctant to participate. The soccer player could indicate that you have to play the game or engage in the activity. He could also represent the number 11 for the players on the field or scoring/securing or meeting your end goal.

No I havent recently been looking at old pictures or had this type of conversation with anyone.
My current heritage is actually Indian. Dont know if that holds any relevance. Also Ive always felt some sort of affiliation towards native american/mexican culture.

Thats interesting what you mention about the soccer player. This particular player, plays in a defensive position but also has offensive qualities.

Thanks for the insight!
Old 22-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
1) Tartarus, the prison for fallen angels and the rephaim (giants)
2) The prize is survival.
3) Was the floor covered in razor sharp skin flake dust ?
4) The lift stopped due to your hesitation.
5) Negative entities that want you to fail in the Mission Impossible.
6) Were they black and included large ants and centipedes. They devour all flesh on touch. They are similar to the insects in the movie 'Silent Hill'
7) Fallen angel
8) Was he 8ft tall. If yes, then it was a fallen watcher.

Was the place lit with red, blue and yellow lighting only + brown (heamatite) stone ?

No, to be honest. It looked relatively dark.

I just wondered what you are suggesting here?

Thanks for the insight!
Old 22-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator
If I am going to be completely honest with you Tony I think that you are getting ready to face your life challenge and it may be a challenge that involves confronting your inner demons. Going to lower floors to me indicates that you are going to go into your subconscious thoughts and feelings that have been suppressed. A whole world of thoughts is living in there that you are not currently conscious of. This world is undermining you in a way and keeping you from truly thriving in life and it will be a challenge to face these parts of you but definitely worth the effort because nothing short of liberation from any dark thoughts holding you back is in store if you do this. It sounds like things may start to fall into place for this to occur but you may resist and try to back out at some point but you will be possibly thrust into the lesson one way or another.

I think in general the dream indicates that this issue/demon that you are about to confront is one that was created from an ancient past life. Things happen in our past that help formulate the way we see the world and more importantly ourself sometimes in very negative ways. We aren't always aware of our beliefs, thoughts and feelings and the only way to really fix things is to look them square in the eye. This means sometimes putting ourself in a difficult and painful situation where the deep thoughts get magnified so we look at them as opposed to easily ignoring them as many of us do for many lifetimes until we are ready to face that which scares us and makes us turn on ourself. The top was taken off is also a reflection that things will be exposed. It is an uncomfortable process but the only way you can be rid of these undermining thoughts and beliefs (insects) that are harming your well being. If you don't expose them they just burrow in and hide really well.

So allow yourself to play the game and look at your hurt. Quite frankly when it comes down to it we pick up some bad ideas and thoughts about ourself like we aren't worthy or are bad people. It takes a lot of digging sometimes to see the beliefs and feelings are there and it takes a lot of courage to allow yourself to feel the pain, walk through it and in the end release it and come to see none of it is true. It can be a difficult long process but definitely worth it. Having been through something similar it was hard but liberating. The dark spot that was always haunting and chasing me my whole life is finally lifting. But I woke one morning with this thought, you can't fix what is broken until you see there is a problem. Things have to be brought up to your awareness for them to be cleared and healed. So though your status quo may be rocked in the near future or it could be a few years off, try to remind yourself that you are ready to confront this and heal your inner dark thoughts for good. Not just a temporary fix but for all eternity. This is the grand prize as they say. Liberation from what holds you back from shining and having self love. They say the most difficult challenge of all. But you are ready Tony. To know who you truly are. You just have to clear out the bugs is all.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Yaoughta

This is one of those dreams that could have a deeper spiritual meaning or just be using imagery and symbols that make it seem that way when its actually about some current situation. Only you as the dreamer can truly know. to me, the soccer player seems to be key to understanding this as it stands out as different from the rest. I also think waiting for the lift with your name on it is important. It suggest timing and an order. Perhaps you can relate that to something currently going on. Keep in mind that it just might be something that is about to play out or has not yet been experienced.
Old 23-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
Looking over what I wrote I will say it is very possible I interpreted based on my own personal filter and I have a flare for the dramatic so though my experience of confronting my demons was intense that doesn't mean that is what you are doing. Facing things that make us feel insecure and vulnerable is daunting but it very well isn't going to be anything you can't handle. I do still think there is some subconscious thought undermining your desire to fully join the game of life but simply exposing the issue may help you see your hesitation is unnecessary. You are indeed capable of anything. So do by all means follow your gut on this. Like I said, for me there was clearly some dark feeling haunting and following me my whole life. I ignored them as best I could until I couldn't run anymore but if that isn't the case for you it's very likely something simple. Anywho, please disregard my drama. I'm working on it.
Old 23-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
No, to be honest. It looked relatively dark.

I just wondered what you are suggesting here?
It could be a warning from God showing you what is heading your way if you turn away from His everlasting love.

i sense that on Nov 4 2015, negative entities are going to 'offer' their mortal bloodline the opportunity to avoid the 7 Year Tribulation when the elite start blasting this planet with every scalar weapon they have at their disposal.

However, we might be entering a sort of 'Hunger Games' sick game show for the elite to bet on and laugh at whilst we fight for our own survival.

Have you been having any other dreams with fighting monsters that we read about during our childhood ?

You say 'dark'. Was it the same dimness that you get in the evening still able to discern what the dark objects (tables, chairs etc) are just before having to rely on artificial light ?