Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Lolly
For the first part of your dream, the presence of the 'bird' is your spiritual guide who is one of your team that you converse with. He is letting you know about his presence. The other dream where you have mentioned about the "yellow skip on wheels like a small tractor...", is asking you to be aware about distractions about you moving along your path, and to detach from these distractions. Not all choices are necessary to choose to guide us to the One true path, and it is Creator's guidance for you to be aware of this.
I was giggling about you mentioning about this part of your dreams about the 'hands', to me they are about you seeing a part of 'this reality' that will happen in the near future.

Finally, about the dream you have shared at the scene of a swimming pool, are you going through changes presently in your life? It is mentioning to you that it is great that you are welcoming change in your life, and still are afraid of really taking a leap, and fully embracing this change. Creator is speaking to you, that creator's presence is there guiding and supporting you.

A lot of guidance is speaking to you in various parts of your dreams that Creator is sharing with you. Just be aware of the 'distractions' that are not for your highest good, and release them.

Thank you comicsacredheart

How weird, there's been a distraction that I've just let go as I have massive change occurring and most of it is out of my control. I've gone from being calm to reverting back to a couple of old habits (fear based) back to one of being calm, its a full on rollercoaster of emotions. I'm also getting frustrated with myself, I know in my heart the fear is un-necessary but I think I've got to grips with a bit of a technique to help me stop dipping back in it. I'm going to take the 'leap'

What made you giggle about the hands? lol I've seen some weird images but although these hands seem relatively normal, I found it odd.