Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Guide

Unexpected visit

I dreamed that I was in an ambulance with some other people, something happened and we were to help the city. We were driving to the hospital, a 100-story high building. There were dead bodies everywhere, blood everywhere, trampolines everywhere. People were jumping off the building for some reason and people were trying to soften the landing for them. There were zombies outside, they were "doppelgängers" of the people I was with and were trying to help. We had to go inside the hospital to help people but we first had to figure out who was a zombie and who was human, and kill the zombies.

In my second dream I had a lot of false awakenings as I was trying to become lucid and fly away through walls like I usually do. When I finally succeeded, I let myself fall through my bed and the floor, visualized a person to talk to and pushed myself back up. Apparently it was a girl but she got murdered shortly after, I didn't see anything of that, I only saw and heard two guys discussing this. She was from the year ~800 or ~1800, visiting her was a mistake. One of the guys acted like he visited her, but of course I knew I was the real responsible one. Another guy just barged into my bedroom, I think he was from the future. He made me sit down and talk, he asked me if I believed in my dreams. "Well of course, what else can a guy like me do?" I said, to which he simply responded "Good, good.". I noticed there was a guy standing behind me, he was wearing orange clothing. The interrogator asked me if something was wrong with there being someone behind me, to which I asked if he tried to intimidate me. The guy behind me asked the interrogator if he can use my body parts after "I'm done", which he allowed. He asked me what parts were good, to which I said my mind was good and he'd better watch out because the rest isnt bad either. The interrogator told me that it's good I believe in my dreams, he told me I should make "the girl" eat a lot of pork and that I shouldn't try anything with a pair of orange pants. They left.

So it's obvious the visitors had bad intentions and that I should do the opposite of what they said if this were real. What could this dream mean? I would like to hear someone elses thoughts. :)
Old 25-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
I would say either you or someone in your life is in need of a healing (ambulance). You are trying to get them to a new state of mind with a higher perspective (100 story building). But just raising the thoughts may not be enough. People are still falling prey to their issues and becoming depressed or lacking motivation in life (zombies).

The next dream I could see being a play on what feeds the zombie response. I like your impression that you should not follow the interrogators lead. That the interrogator has ill intentions so possibly they represent what is feeding the depressed person. Girls are symbolic of emotions and pork is symbolic of over indulgence. So possibly an over indulgence in emotions or the tendency towards strong extreme emotions is partly what contributes to depressed thinking. Working to manage strong emotions can help calm an over active mind. I would not suggest suppressing them as that is unhealthy as well but learning to walk through them with mindfulness can be helpful to keep them from running out of control.

Pants represent the position we take in life in regards to how we move about it. Orange is symbolic for hope, energy, liveliness and spirit or motivation. So the antagonist, the interrogator, is demanding that the subject avoid feeling hopeful and energetic. Basically the dream is saying to me that the interrogator is the one who is feeding the idea to over indulge in strong emotions while avoiding the energy of hope and spirit. This says to me that people who are overly questioning, who give others the third degree, are what is contributing to some depressed thinking in another. When others question our every move and every motive we can feel oppressed, controlled and doubted in our capabilities. This can trigger strong defensive response and loss of seeing our potential. So I like your impression that the interrogator should not be followed. This is the act of taking back your own authority from people who would cause doubt in you with all their questions and innuendos. They can ask all the questions they want, you don't have to allow yourself to get drawn into their negative energy field of doubt and accusation. Stand firm and even walk away. Whatever feels most appropriate to taking back your own authority. that is my perception at least.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I would say either you or someone in your life is in need of a healing (ambulance). You are trying to get them to a new state of mind with a higher perspective (100 story building). But just raising the thoughts may not be enough. People are still falling prey to their issues and becoming depressed or lacking motivation in life (zombies).

The next dream I could see being a play on what feeds the zombie response. I like your impression that you should not follow the interrogators lead. That the interrogator has ill intentions so possibly they represent what is feeding the depressed person. Girls are symbolic of emotions and pork is symbolic of over indulgence. So possibly an over indulgence in emotions or the tendency towards strong extreme emotions is partly what contributes to depressed thinking. Working to manage strong emotions can help calm an over active mind. I would not suggest suppressing them as that is unhealthy as well but learning to walk through them with mindfulness can be helpful to keep them from running out of control.

Pants represent the position we take in life in regards to how we move about it. Orange is symbolic for hope, energy, liveliness and spirit or motivation. So the antagonist, the interrogator, is demanding that the subject avoid feeling hopeful and energetic. Basically the dream is saying to me that the interrogator is the one who is feeding the idea to over indulge in strong emotions while avoiding the energy of hope and spirit. This says to me that people who are overly questioning, who give others the third degree, are what is contributing to some depressed thinking in another. When others question our every move and every motive we can feel oppressed, controlled and doubted in our capabilities. This can trigger strong defensive response and loss of seeing our potential. So I like your impression that the interrogator should not be followed. This is the act of taking back your own authority from people who would cause doubt in you with all their questions and innuendos. They can ask all the questions they want, you don't have to allow yourself to get drawn into their negative energy field of doubt and accusation. Stand firm and even walk away. Whatever feels most appropriate to taking back your own authority. that is my perception at least.
Yes that analysis suits it very much, thanks.