Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Clairsentience and love interest

Hi everyone, I am a new member here. My first language is not English, but I promise to do my very best to make myself understood.

I recently learned about clairsentience and for the first time in my life I got a word for what I have. It was overwhelming so now I want to know more.

Last year I met a man who I have known a little for about 15 years. I live in a small town so you run into people, and you know peoples families and siblings. I knew this mans family well for a time and through them I also met him. We always had a lovely energy between us, but since neither of us were single it did never go beyond that. I met him 3 years ago in a traumatic situation where he supported me in his workrole, but he went further and he opened him up to me and helped me heal those hours. Still I did not fall for him then, because he was not single. But I was grateful for what he gave me, and will always be. I can be myself with him and I am safe with him, always. He understands me, even though we never had the time to get to know each other.

I met him last summer in a moment with his friends, and we had a moment where our eyes locked into each others while his friends stood around us, and none of us cared. We talked and it was just us. It was not a long moment, but I think you understand what I am talking of.

Since then my world was turned upside down. I fell for him. And since then I feel him. I feel his feelings, his joy for me and his attraction to me. It has been very intense, and constant. I get this connection starting at my right side of my head and nowadays it gets all over my head and also further on my body, but it starts at my head.

I found out he is sadly not single now either so I can not pursue him. I am single. He now also knows that I asked after him (I asked a friend who works with his sister who told her he is living with a woman, not married). Still our connection is on. I feel as if he is now trying out this connection, as if he now understands that I pick up on him. (I am sure he knows who asked about him). Almost like playing catch the ball between us.

I pray to the guardian angels to help us get together, there is not much else I can do.

My question is: Does he have the same ability as I do? I that why I feel him so strongly? I try talking to him, asking him to come to me (as a free single man). What else can I do? Since I asked about him and he came aware, it is as if he is tuning in on me to see if I answer, and I do answer back, but mostly to ask him to come to me, since it does not seem proper when he is in a relationship do more. What is the moral in these cases? What advice do you have for me?

Thank you for listening to me.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Master
Hi.

Welcome to SF.

Alright this is what you can find online to define clairsentience: Clairsentience, which means clear sensing, is the ability to feel the present, past or future physical and emotional states of others, without the use of the normal five senses.

As far as my understanding of the ability goes, it does not work only with a single object of our own attention, or to say if you are indeed clairsentient it is not going to manifest as feeling the feelings etc of only this one person.

Clairsentience is not the same as empathy- empathy is the ability to be able to put oneself in the place of another to feel that which they feel, and usually goes hand and hand with having yourself prior personal experience with such feelings. So can clairsentience go hand and hand with having prior experience.

The difference with clairsentience is that instead of simply being able to feel the emotion of another- one will be able to not only feel the emotion- but also to know why it may be the other feels this way.

Example an empath may feel I may be sad. Where a claisentient may be able to feel with a gut feeling only that this sadness prompted me to sit on a chair and cry it out and then write my feelings down. Clairsentience therefore has more of a connection with esp. It is not feeling attraction, it would rather be described as feeling this attraction, and getting a gut feeling well enough ahead of time that the man may be not only be attracted but currently with someone in a relationship without ever having the need to ask anyone whom knows him. Are you sure it is the case you are clairsentient? What I write here does not mean or imply you are not, I am rather wondering if you have read this about the ability before or practiced it with others than the individual you currently have your attention on?

It would be that gut feeling he is with someone perhaps before you inquire of his relationship status- I get the feeling he is in a relationship... and then say you ask his sister's friend do you know of his relation status? And she answers "Why yes from what I know he is seeing or with someone". Then you think "Oh I was right about that then".

Those of us here can't really tell you exactly what to do in the case of your situation.

It isn't our place I feel to tell anyone exactly what to do.

Your decisions are yours to make, but do realize they do affect others...

I am unsure really of what else I am able to say here.

Other than good luck sorting this out for yourself and all my best to you and others within your journey through life.

Blessings.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your answer, it was really helpful.

I have experienced this with other people and animals before. I work with homeless cats and that has been helpful for understanding what the cat needs, I can tune in on some cats (not all) like I tune in on this man. I have also lost a dog and two senior cats, and though that came suddenly without me knowing beforehand, I could follow them into death, with love. And I know they are safe with a young girl who is now dead and who helped me save them many years ago. The same with that girl, I did not know she was going to die young, but I have had connection with her after, very weak though, but enough for me to be content. She is with them.

However I do not get premonitions about people close to me. When my stepdad fell and broke his neck, I did not get a warning, nothing at all. So I am not surprised I did not get a warning or feeling for this man being single or not. When I got the answer back he is indeed living with someone, I understood it was so, but I still cannot get it because of the depths of love and attraction and joy I feel he has for me. I do not understand what kind of relationship that is, if he has so strong feelings for me.

But, you helped me understand and to pay attention to what he and I have, and I will keep on hoping and praying we can get together in physical form also.

Thank you so much <3!