Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-11-2011, 04:18 PM
njbr1111

Gnomes?

I had a reading done yesterday where the reader was shown that I need to start working in shamanism and with animals, and part of the reading she was shown what looked like a person in a tree, very much like the following photo:

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/DSC05656indexz.jpg

and she interpreted this as possibly a gnome ...

I've never looked into fairies, gnomes, or anything of that nature, but would be very grateful if anyone could fill me in on this, what does it mean, who/what are they and where should I go form here ?

Are these similar to spirit guide type entities that you can converse/communicate with ? Are they common, what are their purpose, etc ...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
i can recommend a couple of books on nature spirits, that i found very interesting and goes into what they do etc...

"The Secret Life of Nature- Peter Tompkins"
"NATURE SPIRITS & ELEMENTAL BEINGS - Marko Pogacnik"

they have many functions. i got interested after unexpectedly seeing a few, good luck with your search, n3
Old 10-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Greyeyes

Frank Fools Crow of the Lakota Sioux nation was the only medicine person to have all 405 of the stone white helpers working with him. Frank said that there were 405 different types of nature spirits on our world. They are not our guides, but they can help us or come to our aid if they take a liking to us. Fairies, Gnomes, Elves, Big Foot, Trolls and many more that we have not seen are part of these nations. They keep things in our world working behind the senses so to speak. Have fun!!!!
The Cherokee also have legends about the little people. Sometimes they can take children, and if the children spend a lot of time with the little it messes with the children and how they communicate. The little people are not in duality consciousness like we are, there consciousness is more like ours will be after the next set of earth changes, after our awakening.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:15 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyeyes
Frank Fools Crow of the Lakota Sioux nation was the only medicine person to have all 405 of the stone white helpers working with him. Frank said that there were 405 different types of nature spirits on our world. They are not our guides, but they can help us or come to our aid if they take a liking to us. Fairies, Gnomes, Elves, Big Foot, Trolls and many more that we have not seen are part of these nations. They keep things in our world working behind the senses so to speak. Have fun!!!!
The Cherokee also have legends about the little people. Sometimes they can take children, and if the children spend a lot of time with the little it messes with the children and how they communicate. The little people are not in duality consciousness like we are, there consciousness is more like ours will be after the next set of earth changes, after our awakening.

Fantastic response greyeyes, very helpful and fits well into context with the rest of the reading. thanks.
Old 13-11-2011, 06:19 PM
graciefae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyeyes
Greyeyes
Could you post a reference source to a book or website about Frank Fools Crow and the 405 of the stone white helpers. I've never heard of this before and would be most interested in learning more.

---------------------------

njbr1111
I don't know much about the spiritual aspect of a gnome being a guide. I read a story once where the little people were the spirit guide for a boy.
As close I can figure they would be of the assistance as any other spirit animal would be only on a more sentient level.

In my own opinion, I think that when a nature folks or fae or even elementals are associated with a person or if a person has a sighting or encounter that one of the purposes is to give "you something else to think about". A change of perspective to think about life or the situation in a different way, and/or sometimes to inspire an creative outlet to express yourself.
Old 13-11-2011, 07:32 PM
mattie

Multidimensions.com On Faerie

4D Faerie-
http://multidimensions.com/unconscio...ms_travel.html

6 pages of faerie links on multidimensions.com-
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com
Old 13-11-2011, 08:59 PM
graciefae

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
4D Faerie-
6 pages of faerie links on multidimensions.com-
(I had to edit out your links, I'm not allowed to post or even re-post urls right now, my post count is too low.)
Hi Mattie,
Was these links in response to my question about "Frank Fools Crow and the 405 of the stone white helpers"?
If so, then I must've asked the wrong question and I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was asking about him and his teachings and his list of them, not about multi-dimensions faeries per-say.
If your response wasn't meant for me, then I apologize for my mistake.
Either way, thanks for the links, there's alot of curious info on them.
:)
Old 14-11-2011, 12:51 AM
njbr1111

That link to the 4d is awesome mattie, thanks for sharing.

Any links or guides in how to raise you vibration or techniques to do so while meditating to access 4d ? When I meditate I always see purple and moving blobs of energy .... sometimes it feels as if my body gets lighter as if I'm going to OBE, but nothing ever happens ....