Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
AMythest, I can definitely see all of them!! :-) I didnt even have to TRY to see the- their faces are very evident- especially in the Leaves photo.

Hi Boldy

KERCHING!

Amethyst x
Old 21-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Occultist

I help sometimes in Paranormal investigation and photos like these if you look the child is standing in front of a window<- light reflector and camera was shot dead on to the window and child in the middle created nothing more then a glare. But it is very pretty.
Old 21-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Occultist

The Figures or images you are seeing is very basic called Matrixing. Our minds try to create shapes and figures automatically.
Old 21-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
The Figures or images you are seeing is very basic called Matrixing. Our minds try to create shapes and figures automatically.

Hi Occultist

You are correct that matrixing does indeed exist, so does pareidolia.

And you may find it interesting to carry out some research and discover that elemental manifestations in photographs – which is none of the above – does commonly occur.

Discernment is the key and learning what nature spirits are.

During your time as a paranormal investigator, you would hopefully have a list of things that is NOT paranormal activity, so you could discern what IS paranormal activity.

So therefore . . .

Blessings, Amethyst
Old 21-11-2011, 11:51 PM
BlackWolf

Great pictures!!! The one on the bottom left looks like he is picking his nose, hee hee.
Old 22-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Celeste

It looks alive to me, like a presence. But if the experts say it is a camera mess up, then who am I to say? But does it matter? Couldn't it still sort of be something special? When my girlfriend's brother-in-law died, people were seeing his spirit (guess he was a very special guy). Well the day after he passed, while she was on the way to another state, I saw the most beautiful circular rainbow on my ceiling. The next day, it was half there. I looked and looked to see where it was coming from. Took me a while to discover a CD was on my TV, and the sunlight on it made a rainbow. Does that mean, even though I thought it may be him appearing to me (rather than my girlfriend who doesn't believe in such things) there absolutely was no message in it? Maybe this is a dumb question.