Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
The Scientist

Smile Orange and Purple Energies!!!

Hello Everyone,

Last night I had one of the most intense lights shows and wanted some opinions on the lights.

I was laying in bed sleeping when I saw a orange glow. I thought it was with closed eyes so I open my eyes and there it was moving around. It was orange with slight red color but mainly orange. We locked on to eachother and it stood still and I closed my eyes.

That's when I saw purple energie(s) all around. They were amazing again with eyes open.

Never have I experienced two different color energies one right after the other. I also saw something before I opened my eyes and saw the colors. I don't know what it was but it may have been symbolic or some person. Then the energies came. Wish I could explain what I saw but I was sleepy and don't even know what I was seeing but it was something.

Any thoughts on the colors and anything else please do share!!!

Love and blessings!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Ascender
What a great show, it sounds like the spirit is enjoying your company. :) Perhaps its just letting you know your on your correct path.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Absolutetrip

A lady I have a development class with sees lots of colors. A lot of mediums do. It is up to you to figure out what they mean. I see color sometimes but the colors I see turn into stuff like a picture of something or a flower. 2 of my teachers talk a lot about seeing colors and relate it to developing.
Journal everything you see, feel, taste, smell, hear, and remember like old memories may come forward or a certain part of a memory.
Start paying close attention to detail. When my colors started turning into flowers and things, my teacher told me to take a whiff and smell deeply and low and behold the smell of the flower would be apparent and sometimes to the whole circle. Which is really cool.
For everyone its different and even the meanings for the same color may be different for each individual. Start writing it all down. It will start making sense after a while.
I have pages and pages of notes of what I see, hear, feel, taste, smell dreams and memories. It will eventually tie together and you will say, AH HA!
Peace
Old 02-05-2012, 01:50 PM
The Scientist

Again last night during prayer I was visited by a green and orange energy. I think the colors are Arch Angels. Ever since you mentioned the Arch Angels on my green energy post I have been invoking them asking for help and guidance.

Here is what I believe......

The green energy is the healing energy of Arch Angel Rafael

The orange energy is Arch Angel Gabriel opening the third eye (I believe what I saw was the beginning of visions as I asked spefically for Angelic guidance and the opening of the third eye)

The purple energy is Arch Angel Michael who is protecting me from negative entities, energies etc

Haven't had a full blown vision yet but once I do I will post the experience here!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Absolutetrip

That is what it all comes down to. Knowing what you see, feel and what it relates to, and knowing the truth in it and trusting it. Good for you.

Check this site out lots of info on angels there.
archangels-and-angels dot com
You have to add in the w w w. and the . this forum will not let me post web pages up.

You know the visitation of angels predate every religion on earth.

Bible quote: The voice of angels shall speak unto thee, and by their signs ye shall know them.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:20 PM
The Scientist

Thank you!!

Checking out the site right now...
Old 03-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Suspended
I've seen purple and green together when talking to Metatron, I know Gabriel as a rich, forest green. Uriel is some sort of fiery orange, Azrael has shown up as purple but mostly a soft, pale yellow. I know Raphael is supposed to be green, but for some reason I always see Gabriel as green - I'll have to ask to see Raphael and get out my colour chart!

Their colours always look very warm and rich. I've been meditating and had Gabriels green pulsing gently right in the middle of my vision. Very relaxing! Purple and orange rings a BIG bell too but I can't think who it'd be! I'll tell you if I remember, I have a feeling it might have something to do with Michael but I might be completely wrong! I should have written them down!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Knower

See this a lot at night lately, saw a white fleck of light in one the other night. Its always purple cloudy type, with eyes open or closed. Can have a tinge of green to it but not as much nowadays. Its being going for the last couple of years. Not sure who or what it/they is/are but it/they visit and dont scare the pants off me :)
Old 03-05-2012, 02:11 PM
The Scientist

I can't say for certain who the colors are. Just a sense really. Last night the green energy came and seemed to go into me. Into my brain. I believe it was healing me. Needless to say I was blissed to the max.

All I know are these colors are loving, helpful and protective.

Do you guys know some grounding techniques when you get to high you need to come back down? Sometimes the high is too intense I feel light headed and nausea.

Thank you and love and blessings!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Absolutetrip

Take a shower. Soak your feet in salt water make sure its sea salt you put in the water. Focus your energy into the earth tapping into the earths core. If you are close go wade and swim in the ocean. Food and water help but be aware you can get dependent on food to ground. Water is very grounding.
Peace