Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-12-2014, 01:20 PM
55Degrees

Need 3 Volunteers To Test New Spread

I'm working on a tarot spread which is Christmas themed and need 3 victims to try it out on.

If it seems like it is workable I'll post the spread here, but don't feel it as been road tested enough just yet.

The first 3 people to post below will receive a reading via PM and if they can let me know what they think I'll share it (think of it as a stocking filler gift lol)
Old 14-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Master
Ooh, I'm game, Pisces Moon!
Old 14-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder

I feel like giving it a try, Pisces Moon, so I guess I'm the second "victim". :)
Old 14-12-2014, 03:14 PM

Hi, can I try?
Old 14-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Everly

I'm thrilled to see a reader creating his/her own spreads! Good for you, PiscesMoon! (My students have to create their own spreads as their final exams, and they're always fascinating.)

And, hmm... Your new spread might just have a little more magic, considering the theme.
Old 14-12-2014, 05:26 PM
55Degrees

I'm onto them so will PM each person when they are done. Thank you for volunteering
Old 14-12-2014, 07:45 PM
TesseLated

awwww...If you feel like doing another, I could use it
Old 14-12-2014, 07:49 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I'm thrilled to see a reader creating his/her own spreads! Good for you, PiscesMoon! (My students have to create their own spreads as their final exams, and they're always fascinating.)

And, hmm... Your new spread might just have a little more magic, considering the theme.

Hi Everly
I find it easier to do my own spreads as its easier to remember the card positions, as a tarot newbie (ish) I find having to keep referring back to something for a card position interrupts the flow.

Don't get me wrong I have every intention of eventually mastering the Celtic cross etc but i feel by just learning the cards and the way they flow, for me, is enough to for my old brain to contend with at the moment
Old 14-12-2014, 08:27 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
awwww...If you feel like doing another, I could use it

Oh go on then I'm sure I can squeeze another on in.

I'm just addicted to reading
Old 14-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Master
Very cool! I would love to see this spread. It sounds really interesting.