Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Temperance

A few of mine..thought id share.

Thought i would put in a few..well more than a few of my poems up. Some are old some are new.. some are happy and some are blue..*shrugs* hope atleast one of you enjoy!

Paradise Lost

Wind plays with her hair,
Dirt beneith her toes
A lost paradise around her
Shes so blind she doesnt know

Canopied trees so high
Shading light from comming through
Brown leaves of dying trees
Theres not much that she can do

Paradise has been abolished
The green has disapeared
Only black emcompasses now
The aura of all things

Why cant she see this sight?
Broken branches all around
She stares in disbelief
Then looks upon the ground

A tiny sapling shows
Fragile leaves with a green like hue
It shows that there is hope
A new paradise shows through.

Life

I feel the air
The wind blowing
I feel the salt
The waves crashing

I feel the drops
Of rain Pouring
I feel the Life
of trees growing

I feel these things
Yet i feel nothing at all
I feel this pain
Consuming me whole

Soon i'll feel nothing
Would you care if i fall?
Soon ill be home
Would you care at all?

Its Time

Im in the middle of writting a novel, and i got the inspiration for this from my story :)

Deep dark depths
Down and down it spirals
Stale air carresing her face
The smell so vile

Rocky walls so high
Locking secrets up tight
Centurys of burried treasure
Escaped from the light

One great woman may enter
A special one amongst her breed
She carries ancient knowledge
Sworn upon a creed

A mark she carries
Makes men fall to their knees
The power that she weilds
Can seperate the seas

A final fight is nigh
Her battle nearly done
The Goddess has been waiting
For this cave to see the sun

The walls have changed to gold
The floor to crystal and stone
This day will be the end
To all that she has known.

Come with me

Take my hand
Grasp it
Ill lead you to the unknown

Follow me
Ill take you
You'll never be alone

Wonder with me
Into a land
Where life and death are one

Praise with me
To the Goddess
Upon the setting sun

Walk with me
Ill lead you
Where time shall stand still

Talk with me
Ill teach you
That life is what you will.

Untitled

The lonliness cuts away
Revealing everything I hide
I slowly watch you far away
And it makes me wana cry.

Im drowning,
falling to my doom
If im not saved now
Im sure ill perish soon

Still you dont save me
You leave me with my fears
No matter how hard I try
You do not see my tears

This endless fight
Of whats your and mine
Will soon leave us empty
Completly lost inside

World Of Rain

When all hope seems lost
and life seems so cold
i look up and find an emptiness
The feelings getting old

When all I find is anger
In a world full of rain
I see tears falling down
Yet they are all in vain

When I stand tall for what I believe in
Only to be crushed like an ant
This life is slowly ticking
Im not even making a dent

When I scream out my soul
Trying hard to be seen
You just look at me and smile
and let the world rain.

Copywrite mystic-temperance 2007

Last edited by Temperance : 01-03-2007 at 05:25 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:52 AM
Knower

Hey Temp!

Lovely poetry! What is your novel about?

I feel like you've got a theme going on here. It reminds me of the way I used to write my feelings when I was in this horrible, manipulative relationship.

I especially like "Come With Me" because it reaches out and it is brighter than the others. May I make an assumption? This person that you write of, you care for them very much but you're not on the same level of consciousness and it is tearing you apart inside that you don't see eye 2 eye, and you wish that they would only open up and let you teach them a thing or two because it would mean the world. This is what I get from your poems and it is just a mere interpretation so please correct me if I am wrong and I hope I haven't offended you. They are very good! Thanks for sharing!

-K
Old 01-03-2007, 10:42 PM
dreamer

Hey temperence, lovely poems, very melancholy - I like that it speaks of striving and a vision of a better place. To reach the heights and appreciate their beauty one must plumb the depths, without contrast perfection becomes mundane.

Have you seen the secret yet? www.thesecret.tv It changed everything for me, life, all of life is now a pleasure. I'm not saying its everything but it definately was a good starting point. If i'm teaching you to suck eggs i apologise, i was pleased when i was told though so i thought i'd pass it on. I prefer blue free life.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Temperance

Thankyou very much:)

My Novel is basically about a girl comming into her own, discovering that although she has had it tough, and thought she was at her lowest, she discovers something about her ancestry that shocks her very foundations. She goes in search of answers.. thats when you come to the scene in the Poem. I havnt written anything for a while though, ive had some person stuff going on so havnt found the time or peace of mind to sit down and put it down!

As for the theme, i tend to write in the spare of the moment. Half the time, i dont know what theyre about, my muses change alot so sometimes i write about my life, sometimes about theirs, sometimes about complete random topics that i have no idea what theyre about, but i always find that one of my readers knows and it effects them..hence i figure i was meant to write it for them. Do i sound like a luny? lol

The ones that i know are comming from me, are about 2 people that i have/had in my life, that i care for, but having them in my life is dragging me down, i have memories that tend to surface sometimes that i write about, although most i left out because i didnt know how people react to poems in here so was testing the waters so to speak.

Also, there is one person that i would love to teach things to, it really should be the other way around, should be them teaching me things. But concious wise, and of the higher purpose.. i believe he has lost it. Is so consumed with this physical world that he doesnt realise he is tearing people apart. Id like to say, without sounding completly up myself, that i believe i am more open than him, i see the world for what it is, not for what i want it to be, and that saddens me. I suppose in a way im rather jelous of him being oblivious to, or perhaps choosing to turn away from the truth.

Writting tends to be my way out, my way to escape things. I write about them, and leave people wondering. Its like, seeing everything down on paper, it somehow makes more sense then in my head.

The Secret looks very interesting, i cant access it on this comp atm, but ill look into it, thanks.

Hopefully i can get a few more poems up here soon :) i just reailsed how much i just blabbed on, sorry its so long! lol

Last edited by Temperance : 03-03-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Temperance

Should i keep my poems in this one thread? for now i will anyways...

This one is a mundane poem, writting about the normal things like love and loss.. not too fussed about this one tho.(what is it with the changing of fonts? lol)

Alone i find myself
Staring bleaque into the night
Thoughts and memories passing through
Reminding me of the fight

So long I have wanted
But so far I have naught
But the distraction that you bring
and the devastation i have caught

You long for another
Your words etched into my mind
My hopes and fears have made me
Leaving me left behind and blind

How could I not see
The lies and things you did
Were only to keep me hanging
And to do as you bid

I have made myself thus
A shadow of my soul
I left my heart open
And it was swallowed whole
Old 03-03-2007, 06:46 AM
dreamer

[Also, there is one person that i would love to teach things to, it really should be the other way around, should be them teaching me things. But concious wise, and of the higher purpose.. i believe he has lost it. Is so consumed with this physical world that he doesnt realise he is tearing people apart. Id like to say, without sounding completly up myself, that i believe i am more open than him, i see the world for what it is, not for what i want it to be, and that saddens me. I suppose in a way im rather jelous of him being oblivious to, or perhaps choosing to turn away from the truth.

Hey Temperance,

The truth is far more palatable than you may have been led to believe, maybe your friend subconciously understands one aspect of the truth, that one is able to have everything, whilst missing another part that you subconciously understand that you are everything and as such the all must be respected. It's possible to have both when you see that we are One - dreamer and dream, everything you do is to and for yourself as all is One, all is you - there are no limits to what you can do except those you impose on yourself but however you choose to be is manifested in the world around you, so best to love.

Mull this one over - when you are asleep at night the characters in your dream are created by your own mind - you are the dream. This waking dream is no different, we are all aspects of One mind - your mind. Have you seen Vanilla Sky? This is the most liberating truth and I can see from your poems you will grow to love it.

Last edited by dreamer : 03-03-2007 at 06:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Temperance

hmm yeh, i didnt know how to explain the situation, so i made it sound rather confusing and yeh.. i dunno, its accually a family member, whom i have never had good ties with.

Ok, another poem...kinda differnt to normal but i was in a mood!

A sacred gift
A prick of faith
Drown me til I cant breathe
Strangle the last breath out of me

A drop of blood
Searing my soul
Love me until I cant love anymore
Drink from me, until I heave no more to give

A perfect sigh
A loss of light
I crumble beneath your touch
You have taken all I have, defiled me

My every inch,
I crave you
Lost in your embrace
Trapped in your cave, alone.
Old 29-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Temperance ~

Lovely poems, a bit on the sad side ~ thanks for sharing.

The one that reaches out to me is the one called " Come with Me ".

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Closed Thread