Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Master
It's the same as the U.S. anti-gun control axiom: Evil isn't evil, people are.

Well not quite the same maybe. Point is people are not evil. People are capable of evil deeds, yes. But we're all souls comprised of the same benevolent spirit stuff the rest of existence is made of.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Knower

Of course defend yourself from physical attack. Verbal attack is only an attack if you let it be one.

Each soul extention (person) is at a certain stage of their evolution. Some are very young and have alot to learn. It may take many lifetimes for them to get it that their behavior is wrong. Because of their behavior they are of such a low vibration they tend to be stuck in the lower astral realm and ar considered "lost souls". They go through repeated lifetimes whereby lessons are presented for them to learn but they miss out.

The best thing for you to do is love them like any other. Don't fight fire with fire. I forget the exact quote but Jesus did say something like if "If they slap you turn the other cheek".
Old 10-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Guide
Yes some souls are evil when born into this life.
Some can be helped by the Divine.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Knower

99.9999999999999999999999999% of the time they won't be helped by the divine because they have to learn it themselves. They will be presented with situations whereby it will give them the opportunity to learn the lessons that correct the behavior but the divine will not "snap a finger and poof problem solved".
Old 10-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Ascender
Don't fight fire with fire? Seriously?
If someone is threatening your very existence, not necessarily your physical life, you do your damnest to stop them.
Words have power, sometimes more power than actions do.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
The best thing for you to do is love them like any other. Don't fight fire with fire. I forget the exact quote but Jesus did say something like if "If they slap you turn the other cheek".
You're talking about rude and unfeeling people and such. Much different than people who perpetrate acts of evil - victims get their baseball bats or assault rifles out in such cases and prepare for war, and rightfully so.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietStorm
Are some people completely beyond any kind of divine help, to the point that the only thing that will stop their bullying is by counterbullying? From my fairly extensive experience with bullies, they always laugh at peaceful attempts at conflict resolution, every time; the same has been true of many other people I know who have experienced bullying. Any attempts made to love, pity, or peacefully reason with them them only resulted in them laughing as their victims get kicked even harder. I am convinced that all the divine energy the universe can muster won't help some people, as much as I'd love to believe that it would. I think that peace is wonderful as long as it works, and I prefer it every time. But I don't believe that it is realistic with ruthless serial bullies. I don't believe in an eye for an eye for its own sake, but sometimes I believe that it is necessary to defend oneself.
Maybe help comes in the form of unlimited lifetimes.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Maybe help comes in the form of unlimited lifetimes.
Yes, and now the trick is to get the rest of the world to understand this.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Master

I am so sorry you have a long history of being bullied.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietStorm
Are some people completely beyond any kind of divine help, to the point that the only thing that will stop their bullying is by counterbullying? From my fairly extensive experience with bullies, they always laugh at peaceful attempts at conflict resolution, every time; the same has been true of many other people I know who have experienced bullying. Any attempts made to love, pity, or peacefully reason with them them only resulted in them laughing as their victims get kicked even harder. I am convinced that all the divine energy the universe can muster won't help some people, as much as I'd love to believe that it would. I think that peace is wonderful as long as it works, and I prefer it every time. But I don't believe that it is realistic with ruthless serial bullies. I don't believe in an eye for an eye for its own sake, but sometimes I believe that it is necessary to defend oneself.

Yes some people, in my opinion, are evil. I don't believe there is anything we can do to change that. What we can do is respond to their evil ways with appropriately. This is the hard thing to do. We get angry, hurt and our response is colored by these emotions. What we need to do is respond without letting these things get in the way. That is why I say it is the hard part.

If we are being attacked it is human nature to defend ourselves. We have the right to defend ourselves from attacks of a physical nature. When we are attacked verbally, this is where we have an opportunity to be the bigger person. Why should we stoop to the level of the bully? Words can hurt us but if we allow our intellect to shield us from them then we can overcome those hurtful words.

Evil is perpetrated but actions. We have to be careful not to respond in a evil way, with actions that put us on the same level as the bullies.

Like I said it is a thin line to walk but it can be done. I am infuriated every time I hear of or see forms of bullying. It makes me mad because it reminds me that some people are still little more than animals, and that is sad.

I hope all of you that have had to endure bullies have found a way to move passed those abuses. Best wishes in your endeavors.

Peace and Light,
SC