Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 21-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Master

Thanx alot, Ill try that=) yes it might be shes jealous because it started when we got together, Im not well yet but still ill and she wants to disturbe my peace just to "poop" into my room,while Im resting,and she knows full well the rooms fine. Its just so unnecessary,rude and disrespectful concider she did it 1,5 month ago. Ill try your tip lalala here we come =) (and I would never harm anyone in any manner)
thank you very much,bless you!
Old 23-10-2011, 07:31 PM
LadyMoondancer

this is wrong on so many levels. First, seek out help with your housing council. Tell them what's going on and demand action: either get her to behave or help you move. Landlady is WAY out of line. Hubby should be more supportive of you.

Sending "love" energies is idealististic and does not work when someone has power over you in a housing situation. Your very privacy is being VIOLATED. Someone poking their head in your bedroom when you're sleeping?

Excuse me? Be sure you get some printed information from your housing council as to tenant rights and show them to your husband. Do not tell your husband of your fears that the landlady may be acting out because she may have the hots for him. This may well be true - trust your woman's intuition - but hubby may take it the wrong way, accuse you of being jealous, you don't trust him, you're being silly, etc. (I went thru something similar over 20 years ago when me and my hubby first moved in together and a teenage girl got the hots for him. I verbalized my concerns, he didn't believe me, next thing you know (altho he never cheated on me, or did ANYthing, we had a lot of "neighbor troubles" from the girl, her friends, her parents - it was a nightmare). After 20 years, he finally saw that MY intuition is always right. Men can be hard-headed.

As to the workmen - YOU are the lady of the house YOU put your foot down. YOU tell your landlady the hours these workers can come into your house, and if she or someone else comes into YOUR living space without your permission, YOU will call the police - and do it. SHE may own the house - but that is YOUR living space.

I would do a simple candle spell. The "freezing" spell is good, but here is one you might try:

Obtain a yellow candle. Yellow symbolizes protection, attraction, persuasion, confidence and communication.

Lord and Lady (or whatever Diety/Saint you like) of the day,
keep all harm far away.
Set your guard ever near,
keep all evil away from here.

Marjoram or wild oregano is believed to absorb dangerous negative energies when powdered and sprinkled about the home.
Old 23-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Master
How about changing the locks?