Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
#1..What is "HS".

#2..Other possible life forms, on other planets in the Christ entities universe, would have been created by the Christ entity as well...it is the Christ entities universe, & the Christ entity did create all "whole Souls" of equal parts male & Female, ready for separation & to be given an identity by earthly parents when they conceive of a feotus, so that they may be male & female soul mates for eternity.

No one else created those whole souls, so any souls living on other planets in the Christ entities universe, fall under his love & care. & so they could also have fallen prey to the nasty dark entities as well, & therefore they may have a need for a Jesus type person to bring truth to them as well ..why not eh.

#3..I do not fall fool to the bible word, because I understand the veracity of the dark ones abilities and know full well that they would have negatively influenced every person who has had a hand in transcribing all scripture.

You have know clue of the vastness & agenda and insidiousness of evil beings, however, I do, & you will be totally & utterly 100% gob smacked when you are liberated from the flesh & see it all...I KID YOU NOT.
If you did have the slightest clue, you would have spoken about it by now in your posts.

And so, all of the profits of old, may not have been receiving gods word due to dark entities negatively influencing them, & so, gods word in scripture may not be gods truthful word...eh " how would you or anyone truely know if it were or not.

#4.. there is no need for you to tell me that dark minded spiritual beings can create a false & misleading belief & sightings of space craft & aliens. As i am well aware of the nasty minded spiritual beings antics & agenda.

#5..what makes you believe that there ever was a satan, maybe that concept is a false story created by dark beings.
& if there was a satan, that satan would have been taken out of existence by the Christ entities very own law of "REAP AS ON SOWS"...no entity is exempt from that law. Are you not aware of how that law works on every being in the Christ entities universe, "angels included".

All reap as they sow...
loving thoughts & deeds, reap abundance & radiance & magical spiritual ability.
Unloving thoughts & deeds reap loss of abundance of radiance & abilities.

& so if satan was originally in existence, thousands or even hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ago...BAD old satin would well & truely have been taken care of long ago, by that great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" ....SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE "101"....NO BEING IS EXEMPT FROM THAT LAW.

I have witnessed phenomena, that would blow your mind, & you have loads & loads of surprisingly horrific knowledge coming to yourself, after your liberation from your flesh..believe it or not, I truely do not mind.

& as usual, all of the above is for anyones considerations...regards from myself.

Ps...all of this answers, all of your last post to me, as well.
Are you not aware that astronauts have only traveled a very short distance in our solar system.

"Our solar system"...what about the rest of them in our galaxy..or even in the many solar systems in the very many other galaxies in the Christ entities universe.You have so much to learn and you will not glean it with your head stuck in the biblical sand.

well it's NOT another "Spirit being" as MANY believe. it's Jehovah God's Power or active force to make whatever he wants, happen. (Acts 7:55,56 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God). he couldn't have seen this any other way. he seen what God allowed him to see in Heaven. by means of his Power or active force.

I wasn't sent here to those who feel that they have accurate knowledge of the truth. I'm sent by Jesus to those who's seeking the truth. which was ,(Matt. 19,20 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen). peace
Old 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Nice points Jo Jo.

In Genesis 2:7 most Bibles translate that verse as written in the King James as:
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

but the NIV translation reads:
"Then the Lord God formed a man[a] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

The Jews did not believe in a soul during the period of the Pentateuch. The expression in question is in Hebrew:
חַיָּֽה׃ לְנֶ֥פֶשׁ literally translated as "living" and "a being".

Why do some older Bibles translate this expression as "soul" - blame it on the Septuagint.

but satan can be blame for making man believe that the word "SOUL" is a separate being from a living being, (he is the master of trickery. this is why Jehovah God gives us a warning ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). this lie promotes the false teachings of once one dies. they can still communicate with the living.

the bible shows this ,(Eccles. 9:5 For the living know that they will die. But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten). some may say, yeah, the dead don't know anything, but their "soul" does. than that would mean that the dead DOES know! especially if they're burning in a "hellfire." also it would mean that God lied to us. which is totally untrue since he hates lying ,(Pro. 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight).

or that the "souls" will burn in a fiery place forever. that's NOT what the bible teaches. because we pay for our sins once we die ,(Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death...). so why would a loving God go back on his word? the bible shows this also ,(Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sin, it shall die....). now if the "SOUL" is the ghost of the dead. and we die because of sin. what?.. do the ghost or "soul" dies again if it sins? and if it's in a "hellfire", how can it still be sinning?

so just because some!... of those of the Jewish nation didn't believe in the "SOUL", being an actual living being, doesn't mean it wasn't true. MANY of them refuse to believe Jesus was the Son of God or even sent by God, yet that was true! those true followers of Jesus knew that the "SOUL" were living beings, including animals ,(Psa. 74:19 O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever). also we're not referring to verses from the Greek scriptures. the book of Genesis is that of the Hebrew scriptures. peace
Old 31-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
ANOTHER GOOD POINT, jojo50

2 Corinthians 4:4 typically reads "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

the expression "god" is written in Greek in the scriptures as:
θεὸς
This expression is transliterated as Theos as a generic form for God/god that can have different meanings depending on context. In this case, Theos is rendered as god when referring to Satan/Devil, etc. as it is use in this scripture but is normally translated in many Bibles as God when referring to Jesus.

This expression carries with it the confusion the Jews had in First and Second Kings when they found out they were worshiping the wrong God. How could this happen? Names had been dropped for generic words, etc.

agree, "GOD", is use in the bible referring to MANY. even humans at times are seen as "gods". but it didn't make them the one true God, (1Cor. 8: 5,6 There may be so-called gods both in heaven and on earth, and some people actually worship many gods and many lords. But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live).

Jesus verify that verse here ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent) Jesus Knew he wasn't the "true God." but the Jews, those that heard of the God of Israel. knew the difference between the God of Moses and Abraham. vs those gods of the world in their time. might not have know his name.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
well it's NOT another "Spirit being" as MANY believe. it's Jehovah God's Power or active force to make whatever he wants, happen. (Acts 7:55,56 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God). he couldn't have seen this any other way. he seen what God allowed him to see in Heaven. by means of his Power or active force.

I wasn't sent here to those who feel that they have accurate knowledge of the truth. I'm sent by Jesus to those who's seeking the truth. which was ,(Matt. 19,20 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen). peace

Are you not only just blindly preaching what you have gleaned from reading the bible.

I can assure you, that after you are liberated from the flesh, and have a good look at a what is discretely going on behind Earthlings backs (yourself included) that Earthlings are not aware of, you will understand exactly what I am saying, & I bet that you will instantly understand what I have been saying for the last 7 years on this forum.

When people think of evil, they instantly think of a devil or satan, but not so much dark minded ex'physical persons.

The scale of it all is totally mind boggling & out of control, & if anyone thinks that they have been asked by Jesus to spread the good word, & their Jesus has not informed them about the dark beings that are absolutely mind boggling creating absolute havoc on this planet, then their Jesus is a fraud.

And the same goes for the good book, because it does not explain exactly what Earthlings need to be aware of.

If Earthlings knew what I am aware of, they would absolutely want to be of this planet....I know that I wanted to get of this planet ten years ago after realizing it all, but seeing my folks struggling with the hidden evil whilst in their old age breaks my heart, so i am waiting until they are not in need of my assistance any longer.

And I am still waiting patiently for just one person to join this forum, and even come close to speaking about, what I became aware of in 2009.

Each day, the scale of it all, is made absolutely ever more clearer to me. And after you are liberated from the flesh yourself, you will be completely astonished.

Quotes from gosple of Thomas .

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will
become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over
the All."

......."TROUBLED AND ASTONISHED"

(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will
become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

......"RECOGNIZE WHAT IS IN YOUR SITE, AND THAT WHICH IS HIDDEN FROM YOU".

Regards from myself...And some more SMILES.
Old 31-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Are you not only just blindly preaching what you have gleaned from reading the bible.

I can assure you, that after you are liberated from the flesh, and have a good look at a what is discretely going on behind Earthlings backs (yourself included) that Earthlings are not aware of, you will understand exactly what I am saying, & I bet that you will instantly understand what I have been saying for the last 7 years on this forum.

When people think of evil, they instantly think of a devil or satan, but not so much dark minded ex'physical persons.

The scale of it all is totally mind boggling & out of control, & if anyone thinks that they have been asked by Jesus to spread the good word, & their Jesus has not informed them about the dark beings that are absolutely mind boggling creating absolute havoc on this planet, then their Jesus is a fraud.

And the same goes for the good book, because it does not explain exactly what Earthlings need to be aware of.

If Earthlings knew what I am aware of, they would absolutely want to be of this planet....I know that I wanted to get of this planet ten years ago after realizing it all, but seeing my folks struggling with the hidden evil whilst in their old age breaks my heart, so i am waiting until they are not in need of my assistance any longer.

And I am still waiting patiently for just one person to join this forum, and even come close to speaking about, what I became aware of in 2009.

Each day, the scale of it all, is made absolutely ever more clearer to me. And after you are liberated from the flesh yourself, you will be completely astonished.

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will
become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over
the All."

(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will
become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

I know what you are talking about Neil. I am at a loss to articulate everything I know and come up with ideas to follow based on the information is a unique challenge. I can only wish you luck in this. I have seen some, just a bit and it is enough to boggle anyones mind. This information brings so much about Jesus into perspective. I don't know how to talk further about any of this!
Old 31-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:

the All."

What you think you create, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you become. Maybe if you stop feeding energy to these thoughts you have will help Neil....

You attract things that you think about ....
Old 31-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I know what you are talking about Neil. I am at a loss to articulate everything I know and come up with ideas to follow based on the information is a unique challenge. I can only wish you luck in this. I have seen some, just a bit and it is enough to boggle anyones mind. This information brings so much about Jesus into perspective. I don't know how to talk further about any of this!

David..hello. I feel I should reply to your reply. & although you mention that you know what I am talking about, & i do not doubt that may, as so many people do knowingly experience spiritual influence & or attack.

However it is the one thing, of the most heinous kind, which is perpetrated by unsavory nasty minded spiritual beings, that I will not disclose, that no one has yet spoken about.

The reason why I will not speak of it, is because of what it is & how it is playing out on earth & of it's implications & affects on Earthlings.

As I have said, if anyone new, they would simply want to pack their friends & family up & get of this planet. And that is what I want for my family...I KID YOU NOT. ..but like everyone, they do not have the ears to hear.

Regards again from myself, and some SMILES.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What you think you create, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you become. Maybe if you stop feeding energy to these thoughts you have will help Neil....

You attract things that you think about ....

Sky you are speaking of something that you have no understanding of. That is made so obvious from reading your posts.
So many people experience so much of it, & you have probably read of their accounts & it seems that you still can not understand any of it.

So you are wasting your energy in attempting to sort it for me.

& sky, I know how to sort it, & it can not be done while I am tethered to my physical body. & so that is why I am patiently waiting until my folks are not needing my assistance any longer. Then I can sever the connection to the flesh, & head of & sort it in spirit.

Thanks all the same.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Sky you are speaking of something that you have no understanding of. That is made so obvious from reading your posts.
So many people experience so much of it, & you have probably read of their accounts & it seems that you still can not understand any of it.

So you are wasting your energy in attempting to sort it for me.

& sky, I know how to sort it, & it can not be done while I am tethered to my physical body. & so that is why I am patiently waiting until my folks are not needing my assistance any longer. Then I can sever the connection to the flesh, & head of & sort it in spirit.

Thanks all the same.

' Sky you are speaking of something that you have no understanding of. That is made so obvious from reading your posts.'

It's very easy to understand Neil, every thought creates your reality.... Simple.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Sky you are speaking of something that you have no understanding of. That is made so obvious from reading your posts.'

It's very easy to understand Neil, every thought creates your reality.... Simple.

reality isn't something to be created, it's a tangled up knot to be loosened. but I don't have time to comment more :)