Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 12:00 PM
dreamer

Hey Peteyzen,

if someone told you the truth would you be open minded enough to allow your vibratory energy to increase? It's a well known but little utilised fact that we are one, the only thing you need to attain God conciousness is to become concious that you and everything around you already is and has always been God - how could it be any other way? How many times will you attract exactly what you ask for before you realise that you are the creator of your reality, is this not the avators wisdom? Be open minded enough to ask for what you want with the belief that you are the creator, that is all you need to do to prove your power to yourself.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Master
I`ve no problem with that dreamer, it still doesn`t change my point that if the divine, (and unless you can transform matter at will and know everything about everybody else at this moment dreamer, then you are not) is here, now. Is it not worth, out of love respect and humility to take the time and visit him/her
even just on the off chance?
Old 12-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Glorymist

peteyzen - - I didn't mention the word "human" in my reply at all. I figured you have seen me use the old "education" example often enough to know that I use this mostly to just show that there is a "first grade to college graduation and beyond" concept. That's all. A systematic / linear thing.

So - - you may want to re-read.

And gee - - I wonder if any "teacher" would make such declarations as - - "I am not like any other teacher. I am - - avatar ! !"

In my very humble opinion - - they are NOT - - repeat NOT - - operating on the level of God Consciousness - - tho I would bet dollars to donuts that they would tell you otherwise. I cannot prove this statement to you. I could give you some differentiations - - but they would mean nothing.

But - - if you just go with the "educational system" thing to mean all teachers - - physical or otherwise - - my overall concept still holds.

They can claim whatever they wish. And - - if I met one - - I would most definitely give respect just because they have achieved the level that they have. Good grief. They've worked HARD for it. I'm not going to dismiss that. They are to be commended for all they do.

Working for LIFE verses working for the human betterment of all is a touchy subject to many.

And heck - - Atlantis had the power to annhilate themselves and blew up their own continent to boot. We haven't done that yet. We've got a ways to go.

But when I mentioned teachers taking students to various levels - - I meant - - ALL teachers - - of this world and otherwise. Each person follows whom they consider to be a worthwhile teacher until said teacher cannot offer what the student wishes to know. Then - - the student moves on until the next teacher is found. On it goes.

If you just casually consider how all the concepts of spirituality have been vastly watered down / twisted / etc. - - then you can just bet that by acknowledging all these specifics and applying it to the general concept - - that the "definition" of an avatar has been vastly watered down / twisted too.

But - - people do good for others. All of what I said is NOT knocking these teachers / assistants / etc. Just - - recognizing them for what they are. If someone is looking for a teacher / avatar that is here to assist and uplift mankind as a whole - - they can probably find one pretty easily.

Which is - - kewl ! !

:->
Old 16-09-2006, 05:21 PM
OldSage

Perhaps I can clear up some of this by describing two different souls, then you might be able to guage yourself by placing yourself somewhere between them.

Lets start with a very old soul, one that is very close to ascension. This soul will live a spiritual life nearly 24/7. It will be aware if spirit around them all the time, and likely be aware of non-human spirits as well. It will not know hatred, and will feel love for all others. It may not like someone, but will not hate them and will even love them. It will be very patient with younger souls and their short comings. It will not try to change the paths of others, but will help them to progress on their chosen path. It will normally be a very calm person. Although it may feign anger to shock someone out of self destructive behavior, about the only thing that will anger it is if someone is delibertly doing someone to harm another, and that anger will be more like "rightous indignation." In order to keep it grounded, it is very possible that it will deny to itself some of the things that could raise its energy too high to remain in the physical, thus resulting in premature ascension before it has finished its work.

Now lets look at a very young soul. This person may think that the only meaning of the word "spirit" applies to alcholic beverages. Hatred will come easily to them, and most of their "love" will be based on lust or on material possessions. They will anger easily. They also feel that they know the only truths and anyone who has a different opinion is stupid. As far as such things as astral travel, spirit communication, etc. that is all just superstition.

Now, looking at these extremes, you can guage yourself somewhere inbetween. One thing that I should mention, a soul on its first incarnation may choose to be a downs syndrom child, which is nothing but a bundle of love. It is only in the physical that the soul learns to hate.

With Love and Light,
Charles, DSS
Old 16-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Glorymist

OldSage - - in my incredibly humble opinion - - your definition of an "old soul" would be one that would be - - um - - walking the hallways as a high school junior / senior - - if I applied it to our modern educational system. They have a ways to go to get into and thru - - college - - and then further still - - to get out into "real" life.

And if the first incarnation would be a "Down's Syndrome" child - - then they skipped a LOT of necessary and valuable experience.

A lot ! !
Old 18-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
OldSage - - in my incredibly humble opinion - - !

Incredibly humble!!! like it, like it a lot.
Have to say that I agree with what you said tho, In my mild but charmingly humble opinion, Heh, a downs syndrome child would only embody in response to karma I could be wrong tho but thats how my philosophy sees it.
Old 18-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSage
In order to keep it grounded, it is very possible that it will deny to itself some of the things that could raise its energy too high to remain in the physical, thus resulting in premature ascension before it has finished its work.

Charles, DSS

In my very inappropriate, arrogant, and haphazard opinion, I really would like to have this problem of premature ascension vs that other one that plagues so many men.

Premature ascention, I love it!! I'll make sure to carry a crack pipe or flask around just in case.

I'm not making fun of your overall point, though, OldSage. making a comparison of current place on the path by observing where others are is a solid way of doing it. And, of course, the further you are down the path the more clearly you can see the end. Your old soul in your example still holds anger. He still has not learned to honor the overall process, which includes war and pain. And he still gives thought power to potential harm, which he wouldn't have to worry about if he does not attract it or it is not a reflection of a current existing aspect of his personality. Just to start, these are some of the reasons he might be described more as a high schooler, than a college grad. Now, I would still party with him/her, though. He/she sounds like a fantastic person.
Old 21-09-2006, 11:18 AM
AL

old school

I don't know the exact stats, but the worlds population has doubled in the last 30 years or so. This means many new souls entering the game of life.
If we go back, the population has only ever expanded, and probably we get large expansion after wars and disasters.
The newer souls actually tend to have more humility etc as they have not had many lives to develop weaknesses. The older souls tend to have more depth however.
The newer souls are eternal. So are the older souls. So it is not that one is greater than the other. Newer souls get to chill out in the subtle realm longer. A realm of silence and deep peace. Like new leaves on a tree, they come into the world and sustain the human world family tree, bring/ catching light. The old tree falls, but plants a seed before doing so, and so a new cycle begins and the population expands again over time.
God is a soul like us. One who never takes a body and therefore does not develop weakness. Who else can remind us of our true original spiritual form and personality?
That one is now reminding us, if we choose to send our thoughts in that direction.
When we think of the supreme soul, that one thinks of us. But don't beg, we don't ever beg from our parent, do we?
The oldest souls will soon emerge onto the world stage, change the self. with the help of the teacher/ father.

Last edited by AL : 21-09-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 22-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
God is a soul like us. One who never takes a body and therefore does not develop weakness. Who else can remind us of our true original spiritual form and personality?
Hi AL, great to hear from you again man, I do however differ with your opinion here.
See some of my posts on avatars , I know God takes humna form my friend definitely, not very often granted and yes in the west we have a problem taking this on board , never the less it still happens, see Mother meera and Sai Baba, for up to dateexamples. I`m writing a book on this very subject now my friend.
Love and light
Peteyzen
Old 25-09-2006, 11:24 AM
AL

God roles

Hi there Mr P, good to be back bro,
I do of course generalise on the subject of God. Sharing other thoughts on the matter may confuse others.
Still, someone has to be there to purify the souls, which obviously has not happened yet, and not all souls will take knowledge and apply it in order to purify while in a bodily costume.
God is the liberator of all souls. That one has another side, which some may call Shankar(the destroyer)
The big guy will only take so much of the sweet pure stuff for so long, then get down to some real business of creating the new world. At such a time, we are best advised to learn how to detach from our body with regards to what may go on around us.
Enlisting/ hiring Shankar/ Satan to do a job however is not the same as being any of these. Another thread maybe.
I will end by saying the magic phrase which we should all learn to use-
" I DON'T KNOW "
Closed Thread