Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I don't know when or if I'm ready to share the full experience, but recently, my whole room was lit for 3-4 days straight, night just never came, and everything was silent, no people on the streets outside, no sound, trees stood still, no wind. it was like being in a studio and the days seemed like only hours. there was telepathic communication and missing time.

This happened days after I had some form sleep paralysis and seeing these brightly lit human looking figures.

Whatever happened, people around me were worried and thought I had psychosis, though that would not explain days of shifts in time and space after this happened. driving around on my bicycle and absolutely seeing the world stretch out depending how fast I was going. seeing time stand still by the speed of my own breath.

I still don't know what happened, but this energy being thing appears to be very real, a hallucination just doesn't explain this for me.
Old 27-07-2023, 02:16 AM
Knower
all the time! i live in N.Y.
Old 27-07-2023, 09:55 AM
No, but was very close to a low UFO ---and wow.
40 years later I saw the EXACT thing that I saw re-enacted on The Discovery Channel that a cop saw.
I was stunned when I saw it on TV!
It was the SAME thing! Slow and silent.
Made no real impact on me - but was a bit stunned and scared...
on a summer evening in the central New York countryside.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
Has anyone seen an alien before? For example, have you seen one in real life, or in dreams, astral projection, etc.? What did they look like?
Yes I have seen several. But this thread isn't very respectful to the idea.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:57 AM
Dude111

Ah man!!
Old 03-08-2023, 03:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Yes I have seen several. But this thread isn't very respectful to the idea.
Lighten up brother! you have to laugh about it once in a while , Its already been established,and as far as i am concerned its all very real. funny thing is no one seems interested even in the forum or just in general here we have beings with arms and legs like us that fly's in craft ,that defies our physics, probably is not extra-terrestrial most people have seen there craft,have encountered them probably throughout our recorded history and people are in denial.... looking for fairy tales and whatnot.....i just dont get it!
Old 03-08-2023, 03:34 AM
Knower
Maybe too many Sci Fi flicks burned everyone out?
Old 03-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

Seen? I have pictures. Not allowed to share or speak about it though.

It would be cool if when I died all my secret research was revealed to the whole world and everyone would marvel, but it's unlikely to happen. People would be p***** at their governments and the scientist they trust so much.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:44 PM
Master

Hey you lot, I am VERY interested and know they are very real!

You just have to ignore the people who laugh and doubt.

Love to read all your comments and know more.

For the people here who are very interested in this, I would recommend you google “spirit guide Sparrow” then when it comes up, scroll down the right hand side and click of “ET Agendas”. It’s probably the best, well balanced article I have read about them.

Let me know what you think.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:48 PM
Master

Ordinary. I would luuuuuuv to hear about your research. I’ve done quite a bit myself although not to the level that you probably have.

I’ve read all of George Adamski books and follow Steven Greers work and a few others but that is about all. I think people already know and are p…… off at the Governments hiding all the knowledge. What about the med beds. That could have saved many lives. Also the free electricity that was given to us many years ago by the ETs but none of us got to benefit from them.

Please pm me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing on this forum.

If you can’t or don’t want to, that is fine. It’s all good.